Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Football League Show

Nice to see former City man Matthew Gilks doing his old club proud by keeping the sc*m at bay.

I''m gonna say 27 seconds tonight, on a side note ex Canary Matty Gilks does his best to keep out those portaloo folks, nice job.

Haha, indeed Twitchy. [:D]Let''s hope Marshall can follow Gilks up with just as much credibility in their next fixture.

Not long now, also what''s with the curious case of Leroy Button, is he ever going to age the lucky sod.

45 seconds. Didn''t even show Holt''s glaring miss.Good finishes all round though.Bristol Rovers took all their goals well, pity for Swindon! *smirk*Millwall got a bit lucky with their result....gifted the first goal.Bloody awful pitches in this league aren''t they?Aaaaaaaand no mention afterwards. Screw you BBC.

Back to the studio... and no mention of us at all. Still, at least it allows more time for those incredibly interesting texts and emails.

Im sorry but im getting pretty sick at how we are constantly never mentioned in the media. Fair enough last few years when we havvnt be up to much in the championship i understand why we diddnt get much media coverage. But the most coverage we have got this season is when we lost 7-1. Yet since then we have got nothing in comparison to what we got in the first week of the season. We have been top for about two months now and still they always either go on about leeds, charlton or southampton yet still never seem to have any time to talk about us!

I''ve got so fed up with it, I have submitted an official complaint. Apparently should have a response within 10 days although I doubt that.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I''ve got so fed up with it, I have submitted an official complaint. Apparently should have a response within 10 days although I doubt that.[/quote]

I am so glad I didn''t sit up last night to watch them not mention us, and so glad the mrs put the recorder on, lets hope late kick off is better I think we should also request they get rid of that national type canary text call and spend more time showing football. So glad however t see the Binners back where they belong 1 point off bottom 3,

Meh, let them talk about other teams while we quietly run away with the league. They''re probably ignoring us because they see it as a foregone conclusion we''re going to win every week, so there''s no point mentioning us, would get boring and repetitive for the neutral viewer, ie "Oh and Norwich have won...AGAIN...yawn" I''d much rather be in this position than not doing as well and getting loads of media coverage. All that matters is who they''re talking about lifting the trophy at the end of the season, and we all know who that will be!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I''ve got so fed up with it, I have submitted an official complaint. Apparently should have a response within 10 days although I doubt that.[/quote]

I am so glad I didn''t sit up last night to watch them not mention us, and so glad the mrs put the recorder on, lets hope late kick off is better I think we should also request they get rid of that national type canary text call and spend more time showing football. So glad however t see the Binners back where they belong 1 point off bottom 3,

[/quote]

Glad I recorded it too [:)]