Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

if you could choose...

I want us to win the league. Don''t really care about the scum. If they go down fantastic, if they don''t I think this team is playing with confidence and could do a job on them next season.

I care about Ipswich twice a season,  (1) When we play them at home & (2) When we play them away.

Apart from that what happens to them is of little concern to me.

Champions please.

Champions - with style. Nice if the Binners went down but I reckon they are embarrassed enough already after a shocking season - especially after all the mouth about ''Top Class manager'', ''Millions in the bank'', ''Premiership in 2 years''...yawn

I like your sign off piece, DM. It was one of the late, great Eric Morecambe''s (hilarious) lines to Andre "Preview", after an appalling piece of piano playing, wasn''t it?

["Pablo Picarsole"]I like your sign off piece, DM. It was one of the late, great Eric Morecambe''s (hilarious) lines to Andre "Preview", after an appalling piece of piano playing, wasn''t it?

Yes it was was Pablo. One of the funniest pieces of comedy ever! Eric''s timing alone has me on the floor laughing every time and I can never tire of watching it. I use it because it seems to sum up how most people on this board have some great things to say but sometimes they don''t quite get it across how they meant to!

Champions without a doubt, stuff the scum, they have enough problems without us needing to concern ourselves with what they do or don''t do. Besides will dick em in the league next season.

Champions please! It would be funny if Ipsw*tch went down, but ultimately I''m not fussed about them at all.

Champions, no doubt about it. I''d rather go up as champions and play two derby games against the scum!

Champions. Always look after ourselves first.

I would love it if Ipswich went down, but in many ways the derby days are sorely missed this season.