Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Norwich City v Southampton unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

The ref made a shocking decision, but we have been really poor, not deserved anything.  2 defeats in 3 games, a bit worrying

[/quote]

Funny how that coincides with Martin''s new contract. I hope that is just coincidence...  

[quote user="jed exodous"]Steady, lets not do a Leeds and turn on our team after this game...[/quote]

I''m just an old cynic and wish that we''d have waited until the end of the season. 

[quote user="jed exodous"]Steady, lets not do a Leeds and turn on our team after this game...[/quote]Except it not just this game, we''ve been a poor side ever since Brentford, we''re scraping wins against awful teams and getting found out against the better sides like Millwal and now Southampton. I hope Lambert has a plan B because haven''t looked like promotion material since the 0-5 away victory at Colchester.

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="jed exodous"]Steady, lets not do a Leeds and turn on our team after this game...[/quote]Except it not just this game, we''ve been a poor side ever since Brentford, we''re scraping wins against awful teams and getting found out against the better sides like Millwal and now Southampton. I hope Lambert has a plan B because haven''t looked like promotion material since the 0-5 away victory at Colchester.[/quote]Pretty much exactly what I sent in to the Live chat right now. We need to make some changes now, we no longer look like League-beaters.

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="jed exodous"]Steady, lets not do a Leeds and turn on our team after this game...[/quote]

Except it not just this game, we''ve been a poor side ever since Brentford, we''re scraping wins against awful teams and getting found out against the better sides like Millwal and now Southampton. I hope Lambert has a plan B because haven''t looked like promotion material since the 0-5 away victory at Colchester.
[/quote]

Losing Drury and Cody to injury, as well as Holt missing three games has surely contributed to our drop in form. 

I agree, we have been scraping wins recently, we cant keep giving teams a goal lead, as i''ve just posted on a new thread, time now for a flat 442?

Well you cant win them all, would be nice but up to now we have had a great season, i`m pleased so far, just hope we can go up with style

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="jed exodous"]Steady, lets not do a Leeds and turn on our team after this game...[/quote]Except it not just this game, we''ve been a poor side ever since Brentford, we''re scraping wins against awful teams and getting found out against the better sides like Millwal and now Southampton. I hope Lambert has a plan B because haven''t looked like promotion material since the 0-5 away victory at Colchester.[/quote]

Losing Drury and Cody to injury, as well as Holt missing three games has surely contributed to our drop in form. 

[/quote]I would agree to some extent, but as shown today and at Millwall, Holt is clearly not the influence I thought he was and Cody has been absent for much of the season, clearly the bigger reason is Drury.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]...just hope we can go up with style...[/quote]I just hope we go up...

Excuse possible spelling errors, as am writing this quickly at work on the bosses computer! This result has deifnetly been coming for a while. I only go to away games but some of the performances recentley (Colchester aside - which was more to do with Col Who being pap), have been ridiculously poor. None more so, than Brighton away where it was half way through the second half I think before we had our first attempt at a shot being on target. Really, really hope Lambert knows what to do because its starting to get reallllly tight.

Bugger, now back to the shop floor where I shall do my upmost to avoid the Sarfampton fan who works on the floor below mine!