Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Norwich City v Southampton unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="city till i die"]proves how bad we have been, semi put a cross into the box[/quote].... Certainly a thought will have the most tough skinned City fans quaking in their boots.

Southampton have had 9 shots with 5 on target, whereas we have had just one and that was off-target. Things can only improve !!! 

"Big Bad John (at the top of League One)"][quote user="city till i die"]proves how bad we have been, semi put a cross into the box[/quote].... Certainly a thought will have the most tough skinned City fans quaking in their boots.Have faith my friend, we DO like commin from behind and shooting at barclay (he said with fingers crossed )

Still 45 mins of football to be played! I have faith in Lambert, I agree with bringing some pace on, shame that cody is out! We can still take the points, they arent that good, we are just panicing in defence!

[quote user="manbearpig"]need to change it get lappin off for mcnamee need to get some decent crosses in the box 1 shot off target in 45 mins is awful.[/quote]

Lambert certainly needs to change it rather quickly, and I''m sure he will.

I am at the game. We are utterly dreadful. Worst 45 minutes since the first game of the season. I am just thankful that we are only one goal down and am praying we can somehow turn it round in the second half. We should bring McNamee and Hughes on.

I''d be happy to strike this off as a one off, but our performances over the past 3 or 4 weeks certainly indicate rather the contrary to be honest. Someone needs to wake this side up, and thats for longer than 30 minutes in a single half of football.As long as our side holds promotion hopes, playing to this kind of standard is far from acceptable.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you know.....
Leeds got booed  of at half time lol
Nice to know its not just us playing bad
[/quote]

Yet another of their ''banker'' home wins not coming to fruition !!  [:D] 

"Big Bad John (at the top of League One)"]I''d be happy to strike this off as a one off, but our performances over the past 3 or 4 weeks certainly indicate rather the contrary to be honest. Someone needs to wake this side up, and thats for longer than 30 minutes in a single half of football.As long as our side holds promotion hopes, playing to this kind of standard is far from acceptable.

Think you will see a different team come out in the second half (we better) after PL has gone to town on them !

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you know.....Leeds got booed  of at half time lolNice to know its not just us playing bad[/quote]

[/quote]Said at the time, they have to win them, i would rather have points on the board.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you know.....
Leeds got booed  of at half time lol
Nice to know its not just us playing bad
[/quote]

[/quote]
Said at the time, they have to win them, i would rather have points on the board.
[/quote]

Leeds are going down the slippery slope faster than Amy Williams....  

[quote user="bloodwagon"]"Big Bad John (at the top of League One)"]I''d be happy to strike this off as a one off, but our performances over the past 3 or 4 weeks certainly indicate rather the contrary to be honest. Someone needs to wake this side up, and thats for longer than 30 minutes in a single half of football.As long as our side holds promotion hopes, playing to this kind of standard is far from acceptable.

Think you will see a different team come out in the second half (we better) after PL has gone to town on them ![/quote]He did that against Brighton, but we still turned out playing like this today anyway.We really need something to get us playing like we did before Brentford. We simply can''t keep on doing this, even if it provides us with the odd decent comeback. We''re title contenders, lets atleast play like we are from time to time...By the way,Forster is a legend, and does NOT deserve to be on the losing side today. What class to prevent Barnard from scoring again.