Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Norwich City v Southampton unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]Lappin wastes yet another free kick of his.I think we really need to change our set pieces, either by changing the taker or the organisation of the players, as we have been notably awful at utilising them all the season.[/quote]Mind you we have scored from a few free kicks, but then again it''s also worth noting it has only ever been Chris Martin doing that.Southampton having the better of the game so far. Their not that impressive, and it''s up to us to really up our game, and we should get our just deserves as a result of doing so if we are to....

Southampton being granted all the oppertunities.It may again take us going down to actually get our heads into this one annoyingly.

.... Don''t look at the match stats. Certainly doesn''t give you much confidence in how we''ve been playing recently.Southampton don''t even sound that good.

Southampton 1-0 with Barnard getting his first ever Saints goal....We''ve been embarassing truth be told.

[quote user="canaryjock"]Oh dear. Sounds like we''ve been pretty poor today.[/quote]Bit of an understatement that.

Preparing myself for a massive disappointment today. I''m starting to hear the cynic in me, can see the start of a bad run of results here if we continue anything like this.Southampton going for the second with a corner.

[quote user="paul moy"]This will wake us up hopefully.[/quote]Certainly doesn''t look it (... or in my case ''sound like it'').Lambert on the attack.... Again.

Having seen Portsmouth beat Southampton last week, I would say that they are extremely vulnerable to pace. It''s a shame that Cody is not fit but McNamee must be an option in the second half.

Barnard almost gets a second..... Bloody hell, we''re certainly sounding like a League One side today.

Really thought the return of Holt would bring back the kind of performances we hadn''t seen since before his suspension.... Shame, we seem to be looking worse.Top of the table pressure getting to us? Seems to be getting to Nelson more than anyone else if it is (piling some s*** on  what he recently told the press).