Sign in to follow this  
Leeds Spammer

Leeds vs. Spurs

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="Henry"]Cant stand Townsend [8o|][/quote]

I thought Paul Robinson had some really interesting points, "I think Simon Grayson would have wanted Leeds to have come out and started well"......

[/quote]

my god is robinson  for real  " whoever scores next you can bet your bottom dollar the other team will be trying to get the next one "

priceless  [:D]

[/quote]

Yeah, they get paid top dollar to come out with crap like that.And to think there''s pensioners sitting at home right now scared to turn the heating on.

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Shyster"]Did anyone just see that from Hughes?
[/quote] Hughes to get the winner.[/quote]

....... probably for Spurs, unfortunately 

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Shyster"]Did anyone just see that from Hughes?[/quote]

Hughes to get the winner.[/quote]

More than likely, Twitchy.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="Henry"]Cant stand Townsend [8o|]
[/quote]

I thought Paul Robinson had some really interesting points, "I think Simon Grayson would have wanted Leeds to have come out and started well"......

[/quote]

my god is robinson  for real  " whoever scores next you can bet your bottom dollar the other team will be trying to get the next one "

priceless  [:D]

[/quote]

Yeah, they get paid top dollar to come out with crap like that.

And to think there''s pensioners sitting at home right now scared to turn the heating on.
[/quote]

probably why wizard isn`t about he`s gone to bed to keep warm [:D]

Good to see Spurs passing it around and making the Leeds boys run [;)]Just need a last minute Beckford winner ... and he puts himself out for the season with his celebration [Y]

[quote user="Spud1973"]

Nah mate we''ve been putting points on the board....unlike some!!!

Rather have points in the bag & games in hand

[/quote]

well said [;)]

Must be great being there - watching your team in this round of the cup - except.... you aren''t there watching are you Leedspammer... You aren''t watching your team! Even in this "great" cup run...

I couldn''t care less about the cup, much more interested in getting out of this crappy league and leaving Leeds behind to lose in the playoffs (AGAIN!)..

[quote user="Henry"]Ha ha ha ha Harry''s gonna have a heart attack ;)
[/quote]

serve the tax dodging (allegedly )  tosser right ..tight git [:D]

Is it just me or does every bloody pundit have a hard on for Leeds like they are Brazil or something, just then a Spurs goal flagged off and dumb and dumber on the mics were jumping for joy, makes me ill.

[quote user="morty"]Leeds look beaten.[/quote]Leeds just cant get hold of the ball and get it to the front guys. They look tired too ... still plenty of games to play.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="morty"]Leeds look beaten.[/quote]Leeds just cant get hold of the ball and get it to the front guys. They look tired too ... still plenty of games to play.[/quote]I hope they score and we get extra time.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Leeds look beaten.
[/quote]

we need a lucky goal by leeds ! LOL ......but as the commentators are even saying leeds r looking TIRED ;) and they have this again next weel with the JPT @:P