Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Man Utd Steal our colours again...

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]wow! i want one! how much did you get it for? (sorry everyone, just ignore us while we broadcast our own conversation) lol[/quote]I just looked and tshirt365.com appears to have shut down so may be tricky lol.Some exhaustive googling may be the answer!

[quote user="King Korey"]Taken from the bbc website..

"So many Man Utd fans wearing the anti-Glazer green and yellow scarves around Old Trafford. Like an invasion of Norwich City supporters."[/quote]

if we want to go back to roots, our colours were blue and white! Good work on the colour change!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Great game that was though, 3-1, Tevez scoring, Rooney sealing it in injury time.  One Malcolm Glazer...[/quote]I enjoyed it. And enjoyed Man city being taken down a peg too.I don''t like when clubs become insanely rich overnight, mostly out of jealousy I may add.

Our colours didn''t use to be yellow and green.....I''ve seen yellow shirts and black shorts and if you go back along time ago they were ........... quarters. Sorry I couldn''t mention the colours as I would feel sick to do so!

I wonder how much trade our club shop is doing, selling yellow and green scarves to fans of Salford United?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Our colours didn''t use to be yellow and green.....I''ve seen yellow shirts and black shorts and if you go back along time ago they were ........... quarters. Sorry I couldn''t mention the colours as I would feel sick to do so!

I wonder how much trade our club shop is doing, selling yellow and green scarves to fans of Salford United?

[/quote]Thats right TANGY, it was yellow shirts and black shorts right up to the ''60''s.The Yellow and Green quarters were even before my time.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Great game that was though, 3-1, Tevez scoring, Rooney sealing it in injury time.  One Malcolm Glazer...[/quote]I enjoyed it. And enjoyed Man city being taken down a peg too.I don''t like when clubs become insanely rich overnight, mostly out of jealousy I may add.[/quote]I feel sick every time I see the filthy red Mancs celebrate, I can''t tell you how much I detest them. I like new money coming into football, especially when it upsets the arrogant long term rich who seem to believe they have an entitlement to win. I''m gutted the blue Mancs didn''t sort them out. Mancini was too negative, as I knew he would be - Hughes would have won that. In the end it doesn''t really matter that the ''in the Red'' Devils won, the change has happened. Money will talk, Manure will go bust and I will laugh my a**e off. Wenger can shut up about his ''financial doping'' as well. How else are clubs outside the top four supposed to succeed if not with investment when they take other clubs best players and robs their academies as well - isn''t this acadamy doping? Give us Henri Lansbury back you whinging frog. 

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Thats right TANGY, it was yellow shirts and black shorts right up to the ''60''s.

The Yellow and Green quarters were even before my time.
[/quote]

The original quarters were blue and white which is what Tangie couldn''t bring himself to say Rickyyyyy! I have a stronger stomach with all that bog cleaning ''n''all. So I can tell you straight, how it is!! BLUE & WHITE we was[+o(]

And you will both remember Geoffrey Watlings cost cutting return to black shorts in the late 60''s. Because "they stayed smarter longer" I believe[:O]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]And Man Utd were in green and gold in 1878, 24 years before Norwich was formed !
[/quote]

Newton Heath''s original colours were green and yellow, they then changed to white and navy, in 1902 they got into financial trouble they were bailed out by a Manchester businessman, changed their name to Manchester United and changed to red and white.