Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Most witty City player of all time

Listening to Matt Holland on Fighting Talk, you could tell he was probably one of the sharpest/funniest guys to have been around at Portman Road (and I imagine a lot of his stuff went over the heads of the rest of the dressing room). Dean Windass is also a very funny guy and would have been very entertaining to have around if Chase had managed to come up with the cash for him. So, who is the wittiest man to have worn the yellow and green?

I Imagine Bellamy was the biggest pain in the arse.

Whatabout (in terms of recently) Croft? Not sure if he''s more mental than witty though,

[quote user="dpit"]Listening to Matt Holland on Fighting Talk, you could tell he was probably one of the sharpest/funniest guys to have been around at Portman Road (and I imagine a lot of his stuff went over the heads of the rest of the dressing room). Dean Windass is also a very funny guy and would have been very entertaining to have around if Chase had managed to come up with the cash for him. So, who is the wittiest man to have worn the yellow and green?[/quote]

Are you actaully having a laugh "]Listening to Matt Holland on Fighting Talk, you could tell he was

probably one of the sharpest/funniest guys to have been around at

Portman Road" he is with out doubt one of the most boring people ive ever had to listen, in fact im not going to watch anymore for that reason!

[quote user="missing in action"]mike milligan - everybody''s best materusty is very dumb,i cant help but slip into a coma when listening to doherty talk...[/quote]Im not certain on this but I seem to remember Rusty being incredibly articulate and well spoken - dumb seems a bit odd?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="missing in action"]mike milligan - everybody''s best materusty is very dumb,i cant help but slip into a coma when listening to doherty talk...[/quote]Im not certain on this but I seem to remember Rusty being incredibly articulate and well spoken - dumb seems a bit odd?[/quote]well. i speak from past experience.spoke to him once, and asked him why the hell he wore gloves all the time. His reply was that his grandparents were from the caribbean.....he is from mile end!!!!!!

Having heard a few of them at forums, think the best was Iwan and funnily enough Darren Eadie was hilarious at a recent comedy club evening at the club. Andy Hughes was also a laugh a minute guy too.

As for Fighting Talk - pure comedy gold and a must listen every week, though Matt Holland isn''t a patch on Henning. Bring him back!!