Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Need to get a train, urgent please help

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Buckethead"]No trains have gone past my house in the last few hours if that''s any help.[/quote]Do you live near a railway line?[;)][/quote]Not by miles, which makes it all the more puzzling why we were asked.[/quote]I live about 20 yards from Norwich train station and even I don''t know.[:D][/quote]I saw some trains there once but haven''t seen any there today.

What''s with all this gate for Shyster lately? Some knob started a thread about him yesterday that seems to have been deleted.

His comment here was not so good, but I find his sharp stinging wit source for laughter most of the time.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yeah, sorry.  I''m in a stupid mood tonight, more so than usual, and I had a night out cancelled so now I''m just mucking about.  No offence meant, I hope you can get to the game tomorrow.

[/quote]

Lightweight....

[/quote]

Hark at who''s talking!

[img]http://amongthethugs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/geordie-fat.jpg[/img]
[/quote] What a rack!!!

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yeah, sorry.  I''m in a stupid mood tonight, more so than usual, and I had a night out cancelled so now I''m just mucking about.  No offence meant, I hope you can get to the game tomorrow.

[/quote]

Lightweight....

[/quote]

Hark at who''s talking!

[/quote] What a rack!!![/quote]

Bigdad, is the capital of Arack...

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]I''m leaving Stevenage tomorrow at 10am if you want a lift up I can give you one, but not back I''m afraid.[/quote]

PM mate.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The trains are running but due to the weather may face delays and disruption[/quote]

I''m sure the trains won''t be running tomorrow.  They may well have their wheels trundling along snowy tracks, but not running.  You need legs for that and even Thomas the Tank doesnt have those...my 2 year old told me....

[quote user="morty"]Actually, all is well. I travelled into the future and the trains were running tomorrow.We also win 3-nil.And the lotto numbers are........[/quote]Doesn''t all this snow affect your time machine? I''m in mine right now and it''s very slow running and keeps stopping unexpectedly........I''ve been stuck at ten past ten for the last twenty minutes......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Actually, all is well. I travelled into the future and the trains were running tomorrow.We also win 3-nil.And the lotto numbers are........[/quote]Doesn''t all this snow affect your time machine? I''m in mine right now and it''s very slow running and keeps stopping unexpectedly........I''ve been stuck at ten past ten for the last twenty minutes......[/quote]You must have the Anglia rail model I think.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="JF"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Lightweight....

[/quote]

Hark at who''s talking!

[/quote] What a rack!!![/quote]

Bigdad, is the capital of Arack...

[/quote] Lol! Very good.