Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich City v Mlllwall - Few Stats/Teams/Match Thread

Cmon Swindon

Cmon Southend.

Cmon Norwich, keep up the good work [:)]

Swindon up to 59% of possession but no second goal yet. Kicked off 15 minutes later though so fingers crossed.

[quote user="cityangel"]Southend have scored against ColU and 15 mins left there [:)][/quote]Barnard with a hat-trick hopefully [Y]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]It seems like he has as well as R Martin. How did Millwall score 4 last week?[/quote]

Either they overindulged yesterday or - whisper it - we''re playing better than Charlton.

Job done!8 back to back home wins, that''s the stuff of Champions, not only can we catch Charlton but Leeds aren''t the untouchable force so many people seem to think they are, I believe we will catch them too!

Well done Swindon, just need Southend to equalise now to make a perfect day.

Does sound like Nelson and Martin had a good game at the back but its difficuly to judge from the radio, will wait to read Ricardo''s match report.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]It seems like he has as well as R Martin. How did Millwall score 4 last week?[/quote]

Either they overindulged yesterday or - whisper it - we''re playing better than Charlton.

[/quote]

You don''t want to say that too loud around here

That was a good and very, very important win. Just looking forward to the hilarity of cabbage call now.

Great day for us and Ipswich losing 3-1 and Charlton losing ( so far) 1-2 puts the icing on the cake.

Shame Southend couldn''t find an equaliser but when we beat ColU on the 16th the gap will widen.

I feel so much better now, might have a Baileys and ice [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Great day for us and Ipswich losing 3-1 and Charlton losing ( so far) 1-2 puts the icing on the cake.

Shame Southend couldn''t find an equaliser but when we beat ColU on the 16th the gap will widen.

[/quote]Good call .... time to head for the cold beers in the fridge [B]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Good call .... time to head for the cold beers in the fridge [B][/quote]Agreed, there is a Becks sitting in my fridge with my name on it, with Norwich''s game out the way it''s safe to say that I can enjoy the rest of boxing day.

Shame about Charlton getting a draw in the end, but maybe it''s not all that bad, bearing in mind that Swindon have 2 games in hand on us and could have potentially gone to 2 points behind us. Always look on the bright side eh?