Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich City v Mlllwall - Few Stats/Teams/Match Thread

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well done Swindon, just need Southend to equalise now to make a perfect day.

Does sound like Nelson and Martin had a good game at the back but its difficuly to judge from the radio, will wait to read Ricardo''s match report.

[/quote]The centre back pairing was poor today just got back from the game and we were lucky to go in a goal up at half time.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well done Swindon, just need Southend to equalise now to make a perfect day.

Does sound like Nelson and Martin had a good game at the back but its difficuly to judge from the radio, will wait to read Ricardo''s match report.

[/quote]

Thought Nelson and Martin did bloody well between them. Martin was a bit shakey to start but just got stronger and stronger as the game went on.

Another good performance from Nelson.

Hard to fault either of them.

Satisfying game, considering the reshuffle, but agree that Nelson and R Martin did very well once the initial nerves settled down. Great to know that Martin can fill in at CB in an emergency.

Two points away from automatic promotion now and play-offs looking very secure. Presuure on Charlton now.

Pity about Russell''s injury - unlikely for Walsall now, but Hughes should be OK according to Lambert. At least Doc will be back on Monday. Leeds trailing 1-0 at home to Hartlepool - can it end an even better day?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Hang on im a bloke, whats wrong with Baileys and ice ???[/quote]

Nothing its not a girlie''s drink is it?

No Rusty on Monday, hope Askou and Smith are nearly ready.

Phew thank you Cityangel, i feel quite mannish again now, lol, turned out rather a good boxing day, looking forward to Walsall on Monday with my boys, now where`s that bottle of Baileys, he says with gruff voice, lol

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Phew thank you Cityangel, i feel quite mannish again now, lol, turned out rather a good boxing day, looking forward to Walsall on Monday with my boys, now where`s that bottle of Baileys, he says with gruff voice, lol[/quote]

Enjoy Tim, look forward to reading your thoughts after your visit to Walsall.

Glad to read that Nelson had a good game and that Martin improved as the game went on at the back. Anyone know how long Askou and Smith will be out for?