Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Re: So now we know the truth of it!

In summation, although much loved by some, your Wizard is, in fact, a semi literate brain dead plonker who knows about as much about Norwich as he does about Colchester.

His Melissa Gunn thread, deleted by Archant, will however feature in a forthcoming Guardian G2 piece so he''s got that out of it.

I don''t think he is going to like it personally but you can''t please everyone.

[:D]

[quote user="jibbajabba"]you want the truth Angel?Read my post on page 2. I am the Colchester fan that wrote on our own msgboard that I sent the text to the football league show. I did no such thing of course, but I just knew that wiz would get very excited about it. A bit childish I know, but you have to set your bait accordingly. I just went fishing and caught a big fat wizard ;-)[/quote]

Yes I read that.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

In summation, although much loved by some, your Wizard is, in fact, a semi literate brain dead plonker who knows about as much about Norwich as he does about Colchester.

His Melissa Gunn thread, deleted by Archant, will however feature in a forthcoming Guardian G2 piece so he''s got that out of it.

I don''t think he is going to like it personally but you can''t please everyone.

[/quote]Can you let us know a publication date for this please, Cam?  I believe you mentioned a certain M. Chops might also be quoted and I have an ego the size of Jupiter.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Can you let us know a publication date for this please, Cam?  I believe you mentioned a certain M. Chops might also be quoted and I have an ego the size of Jupiter.

[/quote]

Come on Mr C. what would Camuldonum know about ego?

[/quote]

I''m sure First Wizard loves you too.

[/quote]Hang on how does this work?  Are you saying you''ve managed to earn  some money out of what Wiz has said?  You''ve actually trousered some cash out of Wiz? Yet he''s a ''semi literate brain dead plonker'' .  Or have I read it wrongly?

[/quote]Why do you never link to these so called stories? I''ve yet to see one.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Posted by a regular on the Col Who Offy board:

OP vs Jiz :lol:

Clash of the titans?

Masquerading as Notrich fan, I texted into the football league show last night criticising Lambert getting the game abandoned - they read it out

As bad as those tossers at NCISA I reckon.

[/quote]

Sod the political correctness,i would normally have said "who rattled your cage" but in this case " who let your tyres down" you sad objectionable fool.Kathy has explained what happened as far as the interview went and just to put more meat on the bones the quote that referred us us being told that Lambert bent the referees ear so to speak came from a female member of  the Walsall FC staff who was sitting next to us in their social club.You believe everything that you read in print do you? This from the well informed buffoon who is still waiting for his well informed "Administration" source to bear friut after all these months.

Why you are making more fuss than the 2,000 who travelled God above only knows.It did not cost you a tank full of petrol and yes i have every sympathy for those who were out of pocket but in the big picture if we return on 12th January and come away with 3 points yesterday will be small potatoes  as they say.

Maybe you would like to call me or Kathy tossers to our face.Give me your address and i will send you the train fare....Deal or no Deal?

[/quote]

I''m making a fuss Tilson because I''m sick of tossers like you bleating!

4 times I''ve got caught out whilst attending an away game, 2 were called off whilst I was inside the ground, was I pissed off? yes, of course I was.......... did I bleat NICSA style to whoever would listen?.......... no......... I laughed it off and moved on with my life!

And just why you still think you''re important enough for me to travel to meet you is quite beyond me, the fact that you''re quite happy to make a sick pun because I''m in a wheelchair 24/7 tells me all I really need to know about Tilson the man........full of false bravado, full of s*** why on earth would I wish to meet someone like you?

However, Kathy Blake deserves an apology, I was wrong in making her appear the villan in my post................NCISA however..........

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"]Hang on how does this work?  Are you saying you''ve managed to earn  some money out of what Wiz has said?  You''ve actually trousered some cash out of Wiz? Yet he''s a ''semi literate brain dead plonker'' .  Or have I read it wrongly?[/quote]Samuel W. Gumpertz made a pretty good living using a similar business model.

[/quote]

Oh ffs just do it Camul dung!

Broken limbs and a busted body never stopped me..........words, sure as hell will never either!

It''ll be nice to have something to frame anyway![:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Clash of the titans?

Masquerading as Notrich fan, I texted into the football league show last night criticising Lambert getting the game abandoned - they read it out

[/quote]

Sod the political correctness,i would normally have said "who rattled your cage" but in this case " who let your tyres down" you sad objectionable fool.Kathy has explained what happened as far as the interview went and just to put more meat on the bones the quote that referred us us being told that Lambert bent the referees ear so to speak came from a female member of  the Walsall FC staff who was sitting next to us in their social club.You believe everything that you read in print do you? This from the well informed buffoon who is still waiting for his well informed "Administration" source to bear friut after all these months.

Why you are making more fuss than the 2,000 who travelled God above only knows.It did not cost you a tank full of petrol and yes i have every sympathy for those who were out of pocket but in the big picture if we return on 12th January and come away with 3 points yesterday will be small potatoes  as they say.

Maybe you would like to call me or Kathy tossers to our face.Give me your address and i will send you the train fare....Deal or no Deal?

[/quote]

Having just read your post, I have to say that you are the objectionable one not First Wizard. Frankly, you must be a really nasty piece of work to write that. I am appalled. If I was one of your colleagues at NCISA I would be insisting on your resignation. You have brought yourself and the NCISA into disrepute.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Broken limbs and a busted body never stopped me..........words, sure as hell will never either!

[/quote]Wiz could top your holiday fund up out of this .  Cam is alleging Wiz said something, which can''t be proven due to its deletion.  He has said categorically Wiz said it.  So if it is of a slanderous nature Wiz could be in the money .

Content

All material on this website is

protected by copyright.  You may only copy, download and reproduce it for Your

own personal use.  You must not use it for reproduction on any other Website,

or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a

separate licence is required) unless You first obtain Our written consent.

The following systematic creation

and/or use of links to this website require a separate licence:

utilising links

to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; and/or

systematically

forwarding links to this website within a business or outside a business for

business purposes; and/or

copying or extracting

data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic

devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web

content.

Any such use of

this website is prohibited without an appropriate licence.  

Please contact the NLA (www.nla.co.uk) or the Assistant Company Secretary at Archant Limited,

Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE 01603 772772 for further details.

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz could top your holiday fund up out of this .  Cam is alleging Wiz said something, which can''t be proven due to its deletion.  He has said categorically Wiz said it.  So if it is of a slanderous nature Wiz could be in the money .
[/quote]

As I''m skint, no doubt I sue his arse off Tunica.

[quote user="Buckethead"]

Content

All material on this website is

protected by copyright.  You may only copy, download and reproduce it for Your

own personal use.  You must not use it for reproduction on any other Website,

or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a

separate licence is required) unless You first obtain Our written consent.

[/quote]

Web Team Pete....

[img]http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/scully_mulder.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Buckethead"]

Content

All material on this website is protected by copyright.  You may only copy, download and reproduce it for Your own personal use.  You must not use it for reproduction on any other Website, or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a separate licence is required) unless You first obtain Our written consent.

[/quote]

Web Team Pete....

[img]http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/scully_mulder.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Good spot Mr C............as a seasoned old hack, I assume old Camuldung has asked Archant''s permission?[^o)]

Luckily for Cam Lord mandelson hasn''t yet made copyright breach a criminal offence despite being (very) succesfully lobbied by some of the Worlds largest and wealthiest copyright owners so any dispute in the matter would be settled not on the ''proving beyond reasonable doubt'' basis of a criminal court but upon a ''balance of probabilities''basis before a civil judge.[;)]Of course any lawyer worth his salt would still put Cam to proof that he had prior written permission which would prove rather difficult if he didn''t.So whereas the Norwich Board did seek permission as prescribed by Football League Reg 20 (3) to speak with Lambert prior to him leaving Colchester and will doubtless be able to prove this fact by supplying a copy of the written permission, the balance of probabilities suggests to me and I''m sure many other observers that Archant probably did not award permission to Cam to use their content and it is a matter of speculation whether any such permission has even been sought. It would certainly be peculiar for Archant to award the right to publish an article to a third party when that article has been deemed unfit for whatever purpose to be published via their own public interface.I''m sure that nasty expensive litigation could still be avoided if for example the perpetrator were to donate any fee received for such an article to  a worthwhile cause such as FONCY. [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Tunica Molesta"]

Wiz could top your holiday fund up out of this .  Cam is alleging Wiz said something, which can''t be proven due to its deletion.  He has said categorically Wiz said it.  So if it is of a slanderous nature Wiz could be in the money .
[/quote]

As I''m skint, no doubt I sue his arse off Tunica.

[/quote]

If you do sue mines a white wine [:)]

[quote user="Panic Dem"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Clash of the titans?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Having just read your post, I have to say that you are the objectionable one not First Wizard. Frankly, you must be a really nasty piece of work to write that. I am appalled. If I was one of your colleagues at NCISA I would be insisting on your resignation. You have brought yourself and the NCISA into disrepute.

[/quote]

Good to see that you approve of my colleagues and myself being called tossers.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Clash of the titans?

[/quote]

[/quote]

4 times I''ve got caught out whilst attending an away game, 2 were called off whilst I was inside the ground, was I pissed off? yes, of course I was.......... did I bleat NICSA style to whoever would listen?.......... no......... I laughed it off and moved on with my life!

And just why you still think you''re important enough for me to travel to meet you is quite beyond me, the fact that you''re quite happy to make a sick pun because I''m in a wheelchair 24/7 tells me all I really need to know about Tilson the man........full of false bravado, full of s*** why on earth would I wish to meet someone like you?

However, Kathy Blake deserves an apology, I was wrong in making her appear the villan in my post................NCISA however..........

[/quote]

Please explain the"NCISA style bleat". Kathy gave an interview having received a call on her mobile after the game whilst we were on our way back from walsall so why the "i''m sick of tossers like you bleating" ? where have i come up on the radar as far as this scenario is concerned? Was NCISA tub thumping trying to stir it up because the game was off as that is what you seem to be conveying.?

As usual having been objectionable you use the disabled card looking for sympathy.Being disabled does not give you the right to call me a tosser or anybody on the NCISA Committee and may i ask yet again as you have swerved it big time on another thread justify the outrageous statement you made about NCISA being anti Lambert.

We ignore the rules just as Archant do in this business - see under "reportedly" i.e., we can''t be arsed to check it out but are going to run it anyway.

The thread, which we captured before Pete or whoever woke up and deleted it was catchlined Gunn''s daughter and even provoked Mello Yello to write the following on April 27 of this year.

"Gunn''s appointment has nothing to do with Melissa....Please leave the lass alone.

It was the board that gave him the nod."

Absolutely bang to rights this end.  Sue away.

[:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Clash of the titans?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please explain the"NCISA style bleat". Kathy gave an interview having received a call on her mobile after the game whilst we were on our way back from walsall so why the "i''m sick of tossers like you bleating" ? where have i come up on the radar as far as this scenario is concerned? Was NCISA tub thumping trying to stir it up because the game was off as that is what you seem to be conveying.?

As usual having been objectionable you use the disabled card looking for sympathy.Being disabled does not give you the right to call me a tosser or anybody on the NCISA Committee and may i ask yet again as you have swerved it big time on another thread justify the outrageous statement you made about NCISA being anti Lambert.

[/quote]

You are right it doesn''t, but when you make yourselves public figures for whatever reason then it would be naive in the extreme to think it is never going to happen,and that you are not going to be misquoted. It might have been prudent to follow the example of our board and not respond to petty insults when things are not going your way. The level of your response was also unprofessional as you must have known this would be read as a representation of NCISA (you have made this clear previously) and unfortunately you have tainted yours and NCISA''s image. "Two wrongs do not make a right" and your insulting retort dragged your reputations down to the same level, if not lower, of the original insult. You have the opportunity on this message board to post anonymously(as well as your known identity) and therefore express your own personal opinions and without association with NCISA, again, your judgement appears to be very poor in this instance especially considering your experience. I know what I would do........maybe use a little political correctness (that you so quickly dismissed) for your own and more impotantly NCISA''s sake.

I''m pretty much neutral to all this, but from where i''m standing arent you all being a touch dramatic towards Mr Tilson?

If a disabled guy called me out as being a tosser i think i''d get stuck in... And to be honest thats the kind of guy you want standing for the supporters of this club.

Why not get Neil Doncaster in the NCISA seat? He''s the perfect yes man and you can call him both 4-eyed and a tosser all day long, by phone, email, letter and fax. He would probably reply by thanking you.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

Why not get Neil Doncaster in the NCISA seat? He''s the perfect yes man and you can call him both 4-eyed and a tosser all day long, by phone, email, letter and fax. He would probably reply by thanking you.[/quote]Don''t think there''s ever been a truer word spoken in jest. Hilarious!!

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I''m pretty much neutral to all this, but from where i''m standing arent you all being a touch dramatic towards Mr Tilson? If a disabled guy called me out as being a tosser i think i''d get stuck in... And to be honest thats the kind of guy you want standing for the supporters of this club. Why not get Neil Doncaster in the NCISA seat? He''s the perfect yes man and you can call him both 4-eyed and a tosser all day long, by phone, email, letter and fax. He would probably reply by thanking you.[/quote]

Excellent ref Doncaster but don''t you think the drama kind of flourished because of Tilson? Personally I don''t think that''s the type of person to represent the supporters, especially because he was goaded by the 1st W (who has little credibility anyway it seems). I think calling him naive is politically correct.

Mr Gut, or The (However you like to be called)

The way i read it this whole saga went:

Wizard: blahblahblahblah... tossers at NCISA

Cam: I have a job

Tilson: Tosser? Who let the tyres out of your cage?

Cam: A Job in the media

Extra1: Stop hurting disabled men!!

Cam: Look at me!! Wooo!! Guardian in hand!!! Thats mine that is!

Tilson: I didnt!! And just cause hes got wheels dont give him the right to call me a tosser

Cam: I''m gonna tell!! I''m gonna tell!

Extra2: But you are!! and as your (Something?) of the NCISA you should just take abuse and not whip back

Cam: I''m clean man! YOU CANT TOUCH ME!!

Me: Hey hey! Calm it you!!

TheGut: Want some do ya? skijumpfatboy!!

Me: Why you....

Children: MUMMY, DADDY!!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!

Me: Dang sheila, you''ve upset the kids now.

Children: We''re not kids anymore, we were wild animals when you took us as chimps, taught us how to speak, how to cook and how to sew tiny velvet pants.. We just want to leave, our lungs and natural method of aspiring does not match with your sinister central heating systems and our fur is matted from the intense stroking you give us prior to settling down for ''sleep''

Me: SILENCE!! Nothing to see here!! Look away people!

-ahem- I''ve just got to...er... go.