Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

delia on dr who

[quote user="pennywise "]

gonna be his guest assistant in the christmas special

[/quote]I presume it''s just like real life, namely she doesn''t notice as she''s attacked by an army of cyber warriors?

[quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

Probably just a very brief appearance. Trisha Goddard, Derek Acorah, Barbara Windsor and Sharon Osbourne have all done it. She better not ruin it, I''ve been waiting an age for this!!

Anyway, the legend that is Bernard Cribbins (Donna''s grandad Wilf) is going to be assisting Tennant - can''t wait, thought he was great in the last series.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote] Probably just a very brief appearance. Trisha Goddard, Derek Acorah, Barbara Windsor and Sharon Osbourne have all done it. She better not ruin it, I''ve been waiting an age for this!! Anyway, the legend that is Bernard Cribbins (Donna''s grandad Wilf) is going to be assisting Tennant - can''t wait, thought he was great in the last series.[/quote]

Bernard Cribbins is a Legend! they should give him a Nighthood for singing "right Said Fred" and the wombles on their own!

[quote user="ron obvious"]
How about: Delia Does Derham? When''s that out?

[/quote]

Gawd knows Ron but I''d buy a copy.............if only for the enema sequence![;)]

I''ve seen a preview. Apparently she''s seen waving an electron bottle towards the cybermen shouting ''lets be avin you''. She then gets a cbe

[quote user="pennywise "]should be given a knighthood for his role as potts in the railway children   the blokes a legend [/quote]

Trust you to mention that........

A guaranteed blub every time it''s on and a wish that the world was really like that.......

[:''(][:''(][:''(]