Sign in to follow this  
Bayve Desleigh

Carlisle get Everton away

Same. Not bothereed really, would have just lost 5-0 or something.Having said that, the draw could have been different had we went through, e.g had we won 10-0, then maybe the guy would have mentioned that before she emptied the balls into the bowl, then the may have coughed, therefore delaying her dropping of the balls into the hat, therefore we could have got forest green at home if we had have went through. I know that was a completely retrarded explanation, but anyone get what i mean? Lol.

[quote user="Brendan"]Same. Not bothereed really, would have just lost 5-0 or something.

Having said that, the draw could have been different had we went through, e.g had we won 10-0, then maybe the guy would have mentioned that before she emptied the balls into the bowl, then the may have coughed, therefore delaying her dropping of the balls into the hat, therefore we could have got forest green at home if we had have went through. I know that was a completely retrarded explanation, but anyone get what i mean? Lol.
[/quote]

Yes agree entirely. Can anyone tell me if we would have been the same ball?

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Same. Not bothereed really, would have just lost 5-0 or something.

Having said that, the draw could have been different had we went through, e.g had we won 10-0, then maybe the guy would have mentioned that before she emptied the balls into the bowl, then the may have coughed, therefore delaying her dropping of the balls into the hat, therefore we could have got forest green at home if we had have went through. I know that was a completely retrarded explanation, but anyone get what i mean? Lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So nice to see Chelski and Manure start with hard home ties (AGAIN), whats the betting they are well looked after again

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, Chump and Prem are done in alphabetical order, the rest would have been the same number as the last round. Off course I wanted to win, but it would have been another long away game and no doubt a drubbing. Bring on Saaathend.

Would have been a crap draw for us - almost certain defeat, away meaning no chance of being on tv, and probably a pretty small crowd so v little money.

A home draw would have been v different but all things considered it does mean no backlog of league fixtures which right now seems a good thing.

Your jar is half empty branston.

We''d have travelled in hope, won 1-0 and made a mint.

Mind you the ratburgers at half-time and replacement hub caps would have put a dampener on it.

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]I think I can live with not having to go there.[/quote]

We would not have had to go there as our number in the draw would have been different to Carlisle''s - dont know what our number would have been cannot be bothered to research it that much 

[quote user="Methane"]Your jar is half empty branston. We''d have travelled in hope, won 1-0 and made a mint. Mind you the ratburgers at half-time and replacement hub caps would have put a dampener on it.[/quote]

Hope ? What''s that ? I agree with Branston, we would have got a drubbing and probably picked up some injuries as well. That having been said, I''m still dismayed at the gutless, aimless performance of our team on Saturday evening. At the time, there was everything to play for - the possibility of Manure at home or away or someone like Forest Green - but we just didn''t turn up and it seemed to me.................. dare I say it ........ that our manager just didn''t know how to react to the conditions. It was always going to be a muddy, that much was certain days before, but we still insisted upon playing a short, passing game and time and time again messed around with the ball in midfield, failed to get the ball up front to the forwards and lost possession.

Seems like Carlisle can get themselves up for the big games, this season they have drew with Leeds and Southampton and beat us, Charlton and MK Dons - think I might put a few quid on Carlisle (especially if Everton put their kids out).

[quote user="Bomber"]

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]I think I can live with not having to go there.[/quote]

We would not have had to go there as our number in the draw would have been different to Carlisle''s - dont know what our number would have been cannot be bothered to research it that much 

[/quote]Incorrect. The ball numbers were published last week and 56 was "Carlisle United or Norwich City".