Sign in to follow this  
kentcanary

January sales.

Saturdays performanc emphasised our need for a winger to bring off the bench if we come up against packed defences like Tranmeres and Walsalls.

Anyone got any realistic suggestions for who Lambert might bring in in January?

Isn''t it Adam Adomah? I would welcome him or MacNamee! Dorman is another good idea, but how much is there to spend? A goalkeeper, CB and a tall, pacey striker would also be useful.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

Isn''t it Adam Adomah? I would welcome him or MacNamee! Dorman is another good idea, but how much is there to spend? A goalkeeper, CB and a tall, pacey striker would also be useful.

[/quote] Dream on

If none out in January means none in, then I''m all for non in!

Wes and Rusty obvious "contenders", Doc and Holt possibilities to be on their way if the money is right.

Holt may not necessarily want to go, or look to leave, but if the filthy lucre is enough, then....

Not that i wish to return to last seasons ''loan system'' but surely we could look at 1 or 2 quality loan signings? Players we could then potentially sign permanently upon hopefully winning promotion? It worked with Huckerby & Crouch.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

[/quote]

No it is Albert....

I don''t care if we don''t buy anyone, so long as we don''t have to sell. There were too many rumours on Saturday that Hoolahoop and or Holt may need to be sold to balance the books in January.

If we can keep the squad together, then automatic promotion should be realistic.

Can Delia afford not to invest in january?! The best season we''ve had in along time with a squad who are prepared to fight and show passion and pride to play for Norwich and actually have the ability to possibly get us out of this league and a manger that knows what he''s doing! Can she afford to undo any of this if she wants a decent prize for the club or has any passion for the club!? So come Delia you must have a few quid left in the bank account now your christmas books are on the shelfs!!

[quote user="Metal Militia"]I don''t care if we don''t buy anyone, so long as we don''t have to sell. There were too many rumours on Saturday that Hoolahoop and or Holt may need to be sold to balance the books in January.

If we can keep the squad together, then automatic promotion should be realistic.[/quote]

My almost realistic wish would be for the club to their utmost (not by selling any of our current starting 11) to get Alan Lee. I think he would be the perfect partner for Holt (sorry Chris) and no defence in this league would be able to cope with those two. He would still be putting pressure on the centre backs when Holt goes a roaming (not a criticism). If we lost Wes for any reason he would be the best target man for any style of play we adapted to, probably the best in this league. With him in the side we would find it easier to cope if anything happened to Holt (and vice versa). I reckon he''d be a good man to have around if things get tough later in the season. He would be capable of performing in the championship if we were promoted. I''d give the club my rebate again if they would put it towards his signing!