Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

ideal score tonight?

just seen that leeds play bristol rovers tonight. just wondered what everybody think the best result for us would be? if brizzle win they go above us but we dont want leeds to win either! if its a draw we go down 1 place aswell

[quote user="ryan1992"]just seen that leeds play bristol rovers tonight. just wondered what everybody think the best result for us would be? if brizzle win they go above us but we dont want leeds to win either! if its a draw we go down 1 place aswell[/quote]I''m still after automatic promotion, so a Bristol win for me. Plus two losses on the trot would probably cause Leeds to crumble again anyway... [:P]

Rovers win for me - Leeds'' confidence is notoriously brittle and a few bad results for them (they lost at weekend) and the old doubts and pressure of expectation may come back.  Over a full season I think we are better than Bristol Rovers as well so our position relative to them now is less important.

Difficult one really, I suppose a draw as that only means our rivals getting 2 points instead of 3? Part of me thinks that Leeds are going to run away with the title and we should just say fu*k it and go for 2nd, but then as somebody said they are prone to massive collapse so yeah its difficult one to call.

I''d go for a draw in the long term although a Leeds win would look better in the short term it''s a long old season

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Rovers win for me - Leeds'' confidence is notoriously brittle and a few bad results for them (they lost at weekend) and the old doubts and pressure of expectation may come back.  Over a full season I think we are better than Bristol Rovers as well so our position relative to them now is less important.[/quote]Spot on. We need the teams above us to lose as many as possible. We''re better than every team below us apart from maybe Southampton. We need to get into the top two, I wouldn''t fancy playing Saints in a play-off - it''s too unpredictable.

BR to win. We want Leeds to get the least amounto fpoints as possible, we want to be top of the pile come May 2010.

Rovers won''t last the distance.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]BD win would be good...stop Leeds pulling away from the rest of us[/quote]BC....dam edit button pinkun team!!!!!![/quote]lol...BR even [:D]

YE CMON BRISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have been shiit after we thrashed them so i doubt it will happen.

There is loads of football on tonight, why can''t BBC or ITV just get a game. Stick it on ITV 4 if you have to. Its ridiculous what we have to pay to watch a game of footie.

Hopefully a niggly game where Bristol Rovers ultimately win but Beckford gets sent off. Therefore is suspended and Leeds are toothless up front for next few games.