Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Daryl russell...

I think you''re all missing one small point. He doesn''t want to play for us! We don''t need uncommitted players on the pitch, especially in this league!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I think you''re all missing one small point. He doesn''t want to play for us! We don''t need uncommitted players on the pitch, especially in this league![/quote]That was while Gunn was in charge. He may want to stay now we have a new manager.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I think you''re all missing one small point. He doesn''t want to play for us! We don''t need uncommitted players on the pitch, especially in this league![/quote]

I can''t remember him ever saying this. Happy to be proved wrong. The thing is - if he isn''t going anywhere we have to play him. He is better than most of the others we have in midfield and the fact is we are paying him alot of money to do nothing at the moment. I personally think he should have played from the start of the season unless there was a definate bid in for him.

We can''t afford to be paying him and not playing him.

If Lambert is saying the first team squad is too big, then i''d imagine Russell will be leaving.  it''s more likely we could sell him than one of the other many centre midfielder''s we have bought just recently.

i''ve always liked Russell but he does have problems with staying focussed in games and keeping his temperment

Adeyami looks quality to me and i''m keen for him to be given a chance this season

Russell,Adeyemi,Hughes, should be a strong midfield in this division would it be possible to sell Gill or OTJ already? Could we even make a profit Gill was a free... could be good bit bussiness??