Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Who DONT You Want As City Manager?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]

Me?

Toady Adams, Ian Butterworth, Brian Kidd, Gary McCallister, Iain Dowie, Ian Crook.

[/quote]Crikey thats a good list of who to avoid. Must be some ex-ipswich managers we can fit in there? Jim Magilton?

[quote user="Ringo"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]

Me?

Toady Adams, Ian Butterworth, Brian Kidd, Gary McCallister, Iain Dowie, Ian Crook.

[/quote]

Crikey thats a good list of who to avoid. Must be some ex-ipswich managers we can fit in there? Jim Magilton?
[/quote]

Add Magilton and George Burley. Also Terry Butcher.

Burley, Butcher.......

Not on a par with Grant, Gunn, Roeder.......all great managers,,,,,!!!!!!!!!

You''ll get what you''re given and be thankful i''m guessing.......!

Boothroyd.......................hahahahahaha even shitter football than you play already.....can''t wait!

[quote user="oneclubineastanglia"]

Burley, Butcher.......

Boothroyd.......................hahahahahaha even shitter football than you play already.....can''t wait!

[/quote]Lol binner alert. Who''s got the ban hammer?

Burley, Butcher.......

[/quote]

Because you looking good under Keane arent you, lost to a dire Coventry then scrape past mighty shrewbury on penaltys..........tit!!!

Yeah we''re alright.............lots of money..................a big name manager........................................a future......

Yeah not bad thanks..............

And you?!

[/quote]

Lots of money ......wasted by Keane {1.2m Tomas Priskin LOL}

Big name manager.....yep who gets on his with his own players so well they ask to leave {players he signed for sunderland have turned you down because of Keane}

yYeah the future looks  rosey, oh and I wouldnt want to jinx you but we got relegated after losing away to Coventry on the 1st day of the season.

Oli Sykes would be a bad manager. In fact, so would most of the ''famous'' musicians I like. I''d probably not be great at it. In fact, the list of people we don''t want as managers is pretty extensive really.

Yeah we''re alright.............lots of money..................a big name manager........................................a future......

And you?!

[/quote]

No money, no manager but haven''t yet f**ked all the local businesses by going into administration!!

And you?!

[/quote]

Remind us all what you done last time you had lots of money scummer, oh yes that''s right threw it all away on Finidi George, got relegated and screwed local businesses.

Some future you have...  

Wasted money??......We''ll see!........oh and its Tamas Priskin, not Tomas...

Which players from Sunderland have turned us down because of Keane??.....Oh the ones who came down for a medical?? Yeah because they didn''t realise it was Keane who was after them?!!

And yes you might have lost to Coventry on the first day, then got relegated at the end of the season.............difference being you were crap last year, and we won''t go down and you know it....

Thanks for your input though..

Wasted money??......We''ll see!........oh and its Tamas Priskin, not Tomas...

Which players from Sunderland have turned us down because of Keane??.....Oh the ones who came down for a medical?? Yeah because they didn''t realise it was Keane who was after them?!!

And yes you might have lost to Coventry on the first day, then got relegated at the end of the season.............difference being you were crap last year, and we won''t go down and you know it....

Thanks for your input though..

[/quote]

Doesn''t say much for the pile of shite you had then considering you got turned over down here last year!!

Anyway, I think your brother has got his gimp mask on and is waiting for you upstairs...run along tractor boy...