Sign in to follow this  
Ian James

Stick Your Hoolihan Up Your Harris

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Whatever, I wouldn''t blame Hooly if he wants out. In all the friendlies he''s played in, Gunn has played him in his most influential position in the centre with a free roll and then come Saturday he''s played on the wing. You can imagine the Col U coaching staff, having warned their players that ''Hooly makes Norwich tick'' to see him playing wide left. No sweat then, just push him wide and you''ll reduce his effectiveness. Gunn you are a joke and if Hooly leaves it will be because of you and not those brainless idiots attacking his car.[/quote]

His agent certainly wants him out and he was the bloke who helped you sign him in the first place - a considerable portion of your payment in the "Agent''s Fee" category.

I ask Wes before the game about him going and he said that he was here for another year and if we did not go up then he was off!

Straight from the horses mouth.

It did happen, I stood arround with the people after the game (most of who were kids) and there was a lot of "that was embarrasing" and "we want Delia out" and flags attached to the Colchester team coach. Simon Lappin drove past relativly unnoticed and then someone else followed him. Hoolahan then drove past in an 08 registration range rover and the chants of "that was embarrasing" rang out once more. He puled up near the main entrance to Carrow Road and a woman got out of the passanger seat and made a comment to one of the kids (alegedly told someone to F*** Off), This prompted about 10 people to chase the car to the end of Carrow Road where Hoolahan hit a que of traffic as people approached the car he stuck two fingers up to them (mostly under 16s too) at which point the police followed and sheparded them all away and Hoolahan drove on to the wrong side of the road and roared off.

Well that''s great isn''t it. Hound by far our best player out of the club. As angry and upset as we all are, did they not think he was too? Now we will surely lose him and I don''t blame him. For Gods sake people.

hound out a player who last season was mostly inefective and injured.... whilst he is better than the current crop it shows how far we have fallen if Hoolahan is now considered one of the "best"

jas :)

[quote user="BlueJam"]Well that''s great isn''t it. Hound by far our best player out of the club. As angry and upset as we all are, did they not think he was too? Now we will surely lose him and I don''t blame him. For Gods sake people.
[/quote]They would not think would they or certainly not realise the consequences of their actions.

[quote user="Jamie D"]Let''s get this right he did not stick his finger up to a dozen fans but to a dozen idiots who do not understand what supporting your football team means and they should be put up against a wall along with the two who ran on the pitch and shot. It is about time that those who leave early, critisise Norwich at every opportunity and have unrealisstic expectations go and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. As I have said on other replies and on my signature people should look up the defintion of a Supporter; that is if they can read.
I would rather have 20000 true supporters every week rather then another 5000 who think that because they had paid their money and watched Norwich for a short period of time have the right to boo our own players and have negative attitudes all the time. Yes it may be the lowest point but we are not a premiership or championship team any more we are a division one team who has lost their first home game of the season and the team need true supporters behind them
[/quote]

So a Norwich fans should have EXPECTATIONS that losing 7-1 is ok ,i think its you that should be shot  you GIMP

You pay your money and its your own right to boo or have a go at players we have played our own money to watch ,me myself would rather have 20000 fans that had the balls to say what they think then a window licker like you .

You are the perfect case  of every things that wrong with NCFC

Anyone interested in knowing how Hoolahan reacted to losing 7-1 and whether he wants to go now might profitably ask whether the "Man of the Match" (a) fulfilled his duties to the sponsors, presented the awards and posed for photos etc; or (b) refused.

If Hoolahan leaves as a result of either the defeat or the reaction of some "fans" then that''s actually the worst thing to come out of Saturday.   Freak results do happen, but if Hoolahan was the man we were going to build our team around at 3.00pm on Saturday then that shouldn''t have changed two hours later.   Surely this would be the time for our Manger / Chief Executive / someone to show some leadership, to take him aside and say to him that he''s not got a release clause in his contract, he''s not going anywhere, we were going to build a team around him before Saturday and we''re going to build around him after Saturday so he''d better just knuckle down and help turn it round?

[quote user="Ian James"]Wes Hoolihan thought that it would be a good idea to stick his middle finger up at a dozen or so fans as he left the ground last night. Then he joined a queue of traffic and about 10 of them tried to turn his car over. After the way he played I cant believe he has the cheek to stick his finger up at the fans. Disgraceful behaviour.[/quote]

Well did you do something to annoy him?

This is partly true. Firstly though it should be pointed out that Hoolahan first started making gestures at the crowd when the 2 fans ran on the pitch - at that point he made a w**ker sign.

Afer the game, according to my mate who was there, he drove past the fans protesting outside the main entrance and as he did so gave them the finger at which point several ran up the road after his car and gave him a bit of stick. They did not however try and tip his car over!

Whichever way you look at it though i would be amazed if he was not on the phone to his agent saying "get me the hell out of here" on Saturday night. i suppose the only positive gloss you can put on it is the fact he had a strop shows he cares!

My brother in law is a copper and was working at the ground when it happened. So yes, it did happen but the guy who said the fans were stopped before they got to hoolahans car was right.

It does open up a debate though. 1, Dont hound Hoolahan out of the club or 2, If he wanted to be here would he be sticking his fingers up at the fans in the first place.

[quote user="Jamie D"]Let''s get this right he did not stick his finger up to a dozen fans but to a dozen idiots who do not understand what supporting your football team means and they should be put up against a wall along with the two who ran on the pitch and shot. It is about time that those who leave early, critisise Norwich at every opportunity and have unrealisstic expectations go and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. As I have said on other replies and on my signature people should look up the defintion of a Supporter; that is if they can read.
I would rather have 20000 true supporters every week rather then another 5000 who think that because they had paid their money and watched Norwich for a short period of time have the right to boo our own players and have negative attitudes all the time. Yes it may be the lowest point but we are not a premiership or championship team any more we are a division one team who has lost their first home game of the season and the team need true supporters behind them
[/quote]

I''d rather have fans who clearly show passion for the club and vent their frustrations at 4-5 years of drivel than having a bunch of happy clappy fans like yourself with no balls who seem too content with things as they are. I only hope I bump into the blokes who ran onto the pitch because I''ll buy them a pint and a pasty for their actions.

As for Hoolahan, if he did indeed show the fans what he thought of us then he can sod off out of the club. If I stuck my middle finger up at any of you would you still invite me round for dinner or let me join you down the pub for a pint?