Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Otsemobor's reaction

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8192534.stm

After watching the goals closely today, I invite you all to look at Jon Otsemobors effort and reaction at during and after the 3rd goal. I don''t need to explain anymore, but if Gunn keeps faith with a player that cares this much about a football club he contributed to relegating last season, then I''m sorry but there will need to be some kind of explination.

Thise guy is turning out to be an utter disgrace in my eyes.....

At Uni we had this Lad always flattered and another team member put it perfectly."He has the pace, the power and the athleticism to be a world class player............but he is crap" I think we cash in now if we can now whilst the wigan tape still has 2009 in the date.

We desperately need a new RB.Spillane could probably do a job yes, but what if he is injured. Also, he can play CB and CM and with poor performances I can see him needed at CB. Is also not a natural RB.Otsemobor, no explanation needed.Dumic, is away at the moment and is not naturally a RB anyway.

So you''re having a pop at Otsemobor for trying to cover behind his keeper when Nelson had been skinned outright and Doherty had been drawn in by the player?

Pray tell what else he could have done in the situation?

It''s the same woeful defending tht was seen all too often last season.

Enough surely is enough. Perhaps he needs a change of club!

Otsemobor has always had that attitude. He really is a terrible excuse for a footballer, and should never be let back near the team again.

Makes me sick watching someone who clearly couldn''t give a rats @rse about the team as long as he gets paid.

I have maintained allover the summer that the mans attitude has not changed and I refuse to cheer him. Why does everyone keep singing that stupid song about him? He plays awfully week after week yet we keep singing this song about him ridiculous for me.

Just get rid of the guy dont care if its free or where he goes just get rid of him he is useless

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]I beg your pardon....5th goal[/quote]

Do you mean the header that both Doc and Nelson didn''t deal with?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]We desperately need a new RB.Spillane could probably do a job yes, but what if he is injured. Also, he can play CB and CM and with poor performances I can see him needed at CB. Is also not a natural RB.Otsemobor, no explanation needed.Dumic, is away at the moment and is not naturally a RB anyway.[/quote]

What are the academy up to over in Holland this week anyway?

Otsemobor is shocking, but just watch the 2nd goal over and over. That incompetent moron in the middle man is our captain.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

I did, yes, its just the way he a) dosn''t jump b) wanders off without looking what has happened and c) calmly turns around to see weve conceded AGAIN but dosn''t break his idle stride or look as if he even bothers!! In fact he would look more at home strolling along a high street window shopping at that point....

sickening...

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Otsemobor is shocking, but just watch the 2nd goal over and over. That incompetent moron in the middle man is our captain.

[/quote]

Your right - if I had a cat I think that could have put more pressure or maybe even challenged the ball! Its unbelievable this guy is still around.

But what we need to remember is we could always stick him upfront and see if he scores a couple?! Don''t be silly!

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

I did, yes, its just the way he a) dosn''t jump b) wanders off without looking what has happened and c) calmly turns around to see weve conceded AGAIN but dosn''t break his idle stride or look as if he even bothers!! In fact he would look more at home strolling along a high street window shopping at that point....

sickening...

[/quote]

The ball is way out of his range in my opinion. For all we know, Doherty could have told him to leave it anyway.

(Please note, I realise in my earlier post I picked out the wrong goal- I must have accidentally assumed that a real team cant possibly have conceded 7)

[quote user="Mason 47"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

sickening...

[/quote]

The ball is way out of his range in my opinion. For all we know, Doherty could have told him to leave it anyway.

(Please note, I realise in my earlier post I picked out the wrong goal- I must have accidentally assumed that a real team cant possibly have conceded 7)

[/quote]

HAHA! I thin we can all be forgiven for that mate!

I personally would be more concerned about the reaction of Mr Doherty.  I''m pretty sure after several of the goals he simply puts his head down and looks at the floor, whilst strolling back to get ready for kick off.  No passion, no anger, no fight, no leadership and this is our captain FFS!

This is the guy who our players, inc your friend Semmy, were looking at to gee them up after conceding, encourage them after making mistakes, to reorganise them, offer inspiration etc etc.  I would suggest this is far more worrying reaction because there was such a clear lack of leadership on that pitch Saturday, it was very disturbing (and I include Gunn in this) and whilst he remains captain its not going to get any better.     

[quote user="Clint"]

I personally would be more concerned about the reaction of Mr Doherty.  I''m pretty sure after several of the goals he simply puts his head down and looks at the floor, whilst strolling back to get ready for kick off.  No passion, no anger, no fight, no leadership and this is our captain FFS!

This is the guy who our players, inc your friend Semmy, were looking at to gee them up after conceding, encourage them after making mistakes, to reorganise them, offer inspiration etc etc.  I would suggest this is far more worrying reaction because there was such a clear lack of leadership on that pitch Saturday, it was very disturbing (and I include Gunn in this) and whilst he remains captain its not going to get any better.     

[/quote]

So true, you can look at almost every goal and see Doc playing a part in most of them. I was sitting just behind the goal in the Barclay and in the second half Doc had a massive go at a couple of players after they scored the 6th. Because that is really going to pick the players up. [:(]

I''ve not normally knocked Doc for his performances before but it was truly awful and the guy, I beleive is the main culprit for the score line on Saturday. At no point did he go up to Theo and try and lift him, there was no encouragement and leading from the front.Which is exactly what we needed after going down 2-0 within 12 mins, someone (the captain) to take the game but the scruff of the neck and set an example.

29/01/2009, 9:29 AM      This is a "cut and paste "of a post I made on 229/01/2009.   Have we moved on ?

ctid is not online. Last active: 10/08/2009 18:55:43 ctid

Not Ranked
Joined on 15/11/2005
Posts 38

Re: Our right side!

Reply Quote

DO ME A FAVOUR

The poor fella is out of his depth. He looks like the poor unsportslike kid who was always put on the wing in rugby at school. everything is going smoothly until it gets to him. He does not know what to do. Go forward, go backward,pass it, kick it, take someone on. It takes him so long to think about he gets charged down by the opposition and ends up making a complete balls up of it. He totally upsets the flow and movement of the team and indirectly will cost us goals. Even when the play is not down his side. Sorry John but not at this level. Love to see him prove me wrong because on the odd occasion he is good he is awesome but they are to few and far inbetween.