Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Protest outside Carrow road......

At bloody last!Bet the Percys are walking past saying "its the first game, you lot are a disgrace" etc... What a bunch of twats these people are!

Wished I''d of stayed to the end and joined in, the only way anything will ever change at our club is if we vote with our feet because whilst 24000 are turning up week after week Delia will continue to sit in that box with that grin on her face!!

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]About bloody time!![/quote]

So why arnt you and ricky there then `? orare you two just internet warriors [;)]
[/quote]

Totally bloody irrelevent, whereas, a 1-7 home defeat is not!

Is there any way those 200 fans can be encouraged to break down the doors and occupy? It''s time for direct action! Fan takeover, literally!I looked at my phone for the half-time result today and nearly died.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]sorry i left when Perkins hit that sweet volley for #6 :(
[/quote]

We left at half time, I have never been so angry, ever, in my 25+ years as a NCFC supporter.

I agree CA been saying it for two years, boycott games, sellouts give Smith the wrong impression, its tough love but it has to be done.

What happened to the team that beat Wigan last week? I saw a good chance of promotion, today I only saw doom, and now see loads of S/Tickets being cancelled,Today was not a joke it was a pantomime,

[quote user="ricky knight"]

I agree CA been saying it for two years, boycott games, sellouts give Smith the wrong impression, its tough love but it has to be done.

[/quote]

We boycotted last season, we bought our ST''s and left the seats empty, however if there is to be any impact then more have to do the same.  The odd one or two is no good.

[quote user="colneycanary"]200 people protesting outside Carrow road demanding Delia leaves![/quote]

Should happen every week untill shes gone. Why did none of you listen to a certain Lee Oliver?