Sign in to follow this  
G

The men who ran on the pitch.

Reprieve them. They are obviously devoted fans of OUR football club and cared enough about it to risk all.

Silly? yes. Outcasts? No. 

I can think of bigger crimes than to run across a football pitch in a moment of hot-headedness.

We all have our moments of stupidity.

I was once caught drinking and driving ( abigger crime?) The authorities eventually let me back on the road, after I had paid my penalties. I would not do it again.. That''s life.

Tough one. As someone said letting them back doesnt set the right example BUTafter just paying £375?ish for a season ticket to run onto the pitch (knowing the consequences) and throw £375 away after £0''s worth, does surely show them to be passionate fans. I know i''d want to do exactly the same although i wouldn''t have the balls, in a way they did you a huge favour. Let um back, get them on the pitch at HT for the last home game imo.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Reprieve them. They are obviously devoted fans of OUR football club and cared enough about it to risk all.

Silly? yes. Outcasts? No. 

I can think of bigger crimes than to run across a football pitch in a moment of hot-headedness.

We all have our moments of stupidity.

I was once caught drinking and driving ( abigger crime?) The authorities eventually let me back on the road, after I had paid my penalties. I would not do it again.. That''s life.

[/quote]

I think that''s why the ban is indefinite. I doubt it''s forever and it could already be lifted for all I know. But that''s a matter for  the club and police I guess.

Surprised most of you pricks didn''t sleep through it. Of course they should be allowed back, sit on your hands and eat shit if you wish, but dont apply your timid attitudes to others

You can tell who sits where on this forum, most of the pussys are lower Barclay

[quote user="BA"]Surprised most of you pricks didn''t sleep through it. Of course they should be allowed back, sit on your hands and eat shit if you wish, but dont apply your timid attitudes to others You can tell who sits where on this forum, most of the pussys are lower Barclay[/quote]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="BA"]Surprised most of you pricks didn''t sleep through it. Of course they should be allowed back, sit on your hands and eat shit if you wish, but dont apply your timid attitudes to others You can tell who sits where on this forum, most of the pussys are lower Barclay[/quote]

[/quote][:D]