Sign in to follow this  
G

The men who ran on the pitch.

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh and dont you think, running on the pitch and shouting at the manager/dug out is the behavior or i hate to say it, an Ipswich fan??[/quote]

Maybe it is but if it gets things sorted I don''t care.

Fellas wrote the following post at 08/08/2009 9:00 PM:

Well they''ll be banned for a while so I guess they were rewarded after all

Not only banned......they have both been arrested.......and for GUNN to po po their actions when asked on Radio Norfolk was disgraceful......''the stewards did a good job........'' He failed to accept just why they did what they did.......poor of you Gunny it was your debacle too.......and I WAS one of your supporters on appointment. You have let us all down, after all, YOU are the man in charge, and I''M disgusted that you fail to recognise that these two persons actions were just what 18.5 thousand other supporters wanted to do.....NCFC a bloody disgrace.

It is such a shame that these guys are put in a position to feel that the club they love is in such a state they no longer want to be there to support it.

I honestly think that the best way to show our displeasure is to turn up to the next home match 20mins late (have another beer in the boozer before heading in to numb the pain). That is much more noticable that a few people chanting for Delia''s head. It would also make the news. This would need a lot of people to be involved to make it worth while though....

[quote user="Nr Yarmouth Yella"] I honestly think that the best way to show our displeasure is to turn up to the next home match 20mins late (have another beer in the boozer before heading in to numb the pain).[/quote]

Shame its never gonna happen.

When the team is tits up after 15 minutes, there is not much the manager can do until half time.  I agree Gunn screwed the pooch when he selected the goalis, especially after how well we''d done in the pre-season against superior competition, BUT, the team Captain should have take the team by the scruff and got them snapped back to reality and playing like it was not a scrimmage at the end of practice.  Where was the Captain on the pitch?

Oh that''s right, he was anchoring the defense, the one that played like a fricking anchor. Job unwell done again, D''OH!erty.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

Good on them. Just what we needed. Things like that are noticed. Also the stewards were absolutely sh!t they managed to get to the snake pit to Gunn before they were touched. Hopefully they got there season tickets back.

[/quote]

They had more go in them than the bunch of wa**** on the pitch.

I was in the bar in the barclay when that happened and it recieved a really big cheer when we saw it on the telly and good on the pair of em. Also they showed a picture of delia on their so this chap threw his pint at the telly which resulted in the telly breaking!

Just heard the Club has threatened to prosecute the two blokes.  The two blokes are quoted as saying, ''doesn''t matter, the club will f*uck that up as well''.

[quote user="Brendan"]They ran on the pitch at 4-0 when i dont see how it was Gunn''s fault really. Yes he is the manager, but why didnt they run at Theoklotis or Otsemoboor who in my opinion were much more at fault at that point that Gunn. Ruins the game, stupid people doing things like this. You say that was noticable to the players, well surely 20,000+ people booing and shouting/pointing etc is noticable to the players?[/quote]

you what has gunn stopped picking the team?

Neither of them will be banned, they weren''t violent or anything, they just showed a bit of passion... shame a few more thousand can''t follow in their footsteps really!

A couple of Police Officers who were talking to us in The Nelson after the match said how they thought that the club would want to ban them but how the Police Force would want nothing to do with any such deed.  How about NCFC do the decent thing and give these two guys their money back if that is what they desire???

[quote user="porkyp"]Fellas wrote the following post at 08/08/2009 9:00 PM: Well they''ll be banned for a while so I guess they were rewarded after all Not only banned......they have both been arrested.......and for GUNN to po po their actions when asked on Radio Norfolk was disgraceful......''the stewards did a good job........'' He failed to accept just why they did what they did.......poor of you Gunny it was your debacle too.......and I WAS one of your supporters on appointment. You have let us all down, after all, YOU are the man in charge, and I''M disgusted that you fail to recognise that these two persons actions were just what 18.5 thousand other supporters wanted to do.....NCFC a bloody disgrace.[/quote]

Honestly, where is your evidence for this???  [:$]

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh and dont you think, running on the pitch and shouting at the manager/dug out is the behavior or i hate to say it, an Ipswich fan??[/quote]

Ipswich fans won''t have to resort to that, their board got them a decent manager and advertised for an investor and got Mr Evans and his millions.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP."]Well if I was younger and my seat was nearer the pitch I would have bloody joined them!!! Cult heroes!!

next time give me a shout,ill run with you on my shoulders!

I''m delighted they did what they did.If they get banned they can have my season ticket and I''ll even foot the bill for disguises for them.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]I''m delighted they did what they did.If they get banned they can have my season ticket and I''ll even foot the bill for disguises for them.

[/quote]

think the young lad was tom lake!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Scottlarock"]I''m delighted they did what they did.If they get banned they can have my season ticket and I''ll even foot the bill for disguises for them.

[/quote]

think the young lad was tom lake![/quote]

thats fine, he can pm me.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Scottlarock"]I''m delighted they did what they did.If they get banned they can have my season ticket and I''ll even foot the bill for disguises for them.

[/quote]

think the young lad was tom lake![/quote]

thats fine, he can pm me.

[/quote]

mates with some of my m8s,not sure he isone here,i have the pic as my profile on face book....some one spotted himfrom there!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Neither of them will be banned, they weren''t violent or anything, they just showed a bit of passion... shame a few more thousand can''t follow in their footsteps really!

A couple of Police Officers who were talking to us in The Nelson after the match said how they thought that the club would want to ban them but how the Police Force would want nothing to do with any such deed.  How about NCFC do the decent thing and give these two guys their money back if that is what they desire???

[/quote]I don''t agree with you generally Mr Smudger but I respect that you keep to your doctrine.  The pair of gent''s on the pitch showed nothing but idiotic behavior.  Let''s all throw away out tickets shall we and not care anymore?  There is no excuse for their pratishness for good or bad, you cannot run on the pitch.

I would never normally advocate such behaviour , but considering the circumstances and disgrace our so called team and excuse of management were yesterday I say "good on them" if another thousand had gone onto the pitch maybe it would of been abandoned and we could been saved the humiliation! if this continues I think it will become a regular occurance - they are paying customers whose patience finally snapped and I cannot blame them for that.

now i expect that even now these two are in a Guantanemo style camp in the Jarrold where they will be subjected to the torture of re-runs of Delia''s How To Boil An Egg Tv series until they re-emerge chastened, gratefully accepting new season tickets for the N&P stand, apologising to Gunn and saying Delia is on the right track.

[quote user="kdncfc"]They were only doing what plenty of others would like to have done but didn''t have the bottle, good on em I say. It''s about time some of our fans did something to let the country know how fed up we are.[/quote]

Spot-on.

I have total respect for them.

This could be the start of the revolution.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]They were only doing what plenty of others would like to have done but didn''t have the bottle, good on em I say. It''s about time some of our fans did something to let the country know how fed up we are.[/quote]

Spot-on.

I have total respect for them.

This could be the start of the revolution.

[/quote]Surely all these blokes have done is paid 350 quid or more for half an hour of non-football and a quick angry jog.  I doubt the club will allow them back in after this for "security reasons", rightly or wrongly.  In a couple of weeks, we will have had some unspectacular draws or ( touch wood ) 1-0 wins and this will have been forgotten.  But they still won''t be allowed back into Carrow Road.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I don''t agree with you generally Mr Smudger but I respect that you keep to your doctrine.  The pair of gent''s on the pitch showed nothing but idiotic behavior.  Let''s all throw away out tickets shall we and not care anymore?  There is no excuse for their pratishness for good or bad, you cannot run on the pitch.

[/quote]

Who is the idiot?

The paiur for showing some passion about something they care about being destroyed before their very eyes or people like you who have been proven wrong year after year and who continue to sit there and do nothing?  That is not a dig at you personally, just some clear facts about where your kind of behaviour has helped our club to it''s lowest ebb in 50 years and possibly it''s biggest humiliation ever.

PS... so were all the people on the pitch the last game of our promotion season at Crewe prats in your eyes also???  Talk about blowing things up out of proportion!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]I don''t agree with you generally Mr Smudger but I respect that you keep to your doctrine.  The pair of gent''s on the pitch showed nothing but idiotic behavior.  Let''s all throw away out tickets shall we and not care anymore?  There is no excuse for their pratishness for good or bad, you cannot run on the pitch.

[/quote]

we are a disgrace!

Who is the idiot?

The paiur for showing some passion about something they care about being destroyed before their very eyes or people like you who have been proven wrong year after year and who continue to sit there and do nothing?  That is not a dig at you personally, just some clear facts about where your kind of behaviour has helped our club to it''s lowest ebb in 50 years and possibly it''s biggest humiliation ever.

PS... so were all the people on the pitch the last game of our promotion season at Crewe prats in your eyes also???  Talk about blowing things up out of proportion!

[/quote]

[quote user="Totally Mad"]Just heard the Club has threatened to prosecute the two blokes.  The two blokes are quoted as saying, ''doesn''t matter, the club will f*uck that up as well''.
[/quote]

LOL

Sorry, I can''t condone what they did. When you purchase you season ticket you agree to abide by the rules of the club and those guys knew the rules. If you accept their behaviour then you are sanctioning the breaking of any of the club rules that are in place at the time.