Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

wheres the match report archant!!!!

logged on hoping to see a report on the pink un homepage ref palcace game and nearly 20 hours after the match finished theres nothing!!!uality journalism again from Archant and to think we have a man from them on our new board!!! Priceless!!!!

We had a lady journalist from the EDP Archant in our Supermarket that I work at Part-Time this morning!

[quote user="baldyboy"]sorry about the spelling mistakes, suffering with pig flu at moment. not nice!!
[/quote]

I hear your pain my friend! had it two weeks ago after catching it in Majorca! Still got a chest and eye infection as a result :-(

There is a full report in the EDP all you heve to do is buy one.

This also helps to pay for the reporters etc.

As far as I can tell Archant have yet to apply for charity status![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]There is a full report in the EDP all you heve to do is buy one.[/quote]Hmmm....Considering that not every fan actually lives in Norfolk, that''s not as easy an option as it might sound.The chance to drive for 3 hours from home just to buy a paper for a match report, followed by another 3 hours back, is a bit too much for me in these troubled financial times, hence why I, and other NCFC fans from outside the area like to be able to see match reports online...

Sorry, technical issues here at Archant Towers - the feed''s up the swanny again, techies aware...

I''ll have a root around and paste the report here.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="The Butler"]There is a full report in the EDP all you heve to do is buy one.[/quote]Hmmm....

Considering that not every fan actually lives in Norfolk, that''s not as easy an option as it might sound.

The chance to drive for 3 hours from home just to buy a paper for a match report, followed by another 3 hours back, is a bit too much for me in these troubled financial times, hence why I, and other NCFC fans from outside the area like to be able to see match reports online...
[/quote]Drive? DRIVE? If you were a REAL supporter you would crawl on your hands and knees! [;)]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="The Butler"]There is a full report in the EDP all you heve to do is buy one.[/quote]Hmmm....

Considering that not every fan actually lives in Norfolk, that''s not as easy an option as it might sound.

The chance to drive for 3 hours from home just to buy a paper for a match report, followed by another 3 hours back, is a bit too much for me in these troubled financial times, hence why I, and other NCFC fans from outside the area like to be able to see match reports online...
[/quote]

The guy complaining says North Norfolk.

Sorry for the rest of you not living in Gods county[:D]

[quote user="baldyboy"]sorry about the spelling mistakes, suffering with pig flu at moment. not nice!!
[/quote]

Get well soon, it''s not nice, hubby has just got over it, although I don''t seem to have got it yet lol

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Sorry, technical issues here at Archant Towers - the feed''s up the swanny again, techies aware...

[/quote]The coverage you give to NCFC is excellent eg. the last nights match live coverage. Pathetic that some have to moan about Archant at any given opportunity.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]The coverage you give to NCFC is excellent eg. the last nights match live coverage. Pathetic that some have to moan about Archant at any given opportunity.[/quote]

No no, they had every right to. One would expect a match report following the game. If not last night then at the very least this morning. Apologies.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]The coverage you give to NCFC is excellent eg. the last nights match live coverage. Pathetic that some have to moan about Archant at any given opportunity.[/quote]

No no, they had every right to. One would expect a match report following the game. If not last night then at the very least this morning. Apologies.

[/quote]Pete, this is probably to do with your technical problems, but I haven''t seen LQ''s latest blog posted on the site here yet. As it happens I''ve read it elsewhere. It is as good a piece of writing as you will come across, and I wanted to make sure it didn''t fall through a crack in cyberspace.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Pete, this is probably to do with your technical problems, but I haven''t seen LQ''s latest blog posted on the site here yet. As it happens I''ve read it elsewhere. It is as good a piece of writing as you will come across, and I wanted to make sure it didn''t fall through a crack in cyberspace.[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder PC, she sent me an email asking for it to be re-instated. I shall make it so...

http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/anotherworld.aspx for those interested.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]Pete, this is probably to do with your technical problems, but I haven''t seen LQ''s latest blog posted on the site here yet. As it happens I''ve read it elsewhere. It is as good a piece of writing as you will come across, and I wanted to make sure it didn''t fall through a crack in cyberspace.[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder PC, she sent me an email asking for it to be re-instated. I shall make it so...

http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/anotherworld.aspx for those interested.

[/quote]Pete, thanks.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]It''s " the again from Archant " bit that is a bit much.