Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Dereham v Norwich City XI updates

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Usual half-time and full-time match reports on the sites but in Lakey''s absence, Bish will be providing live twitter updates from the game at twitter.com/michaeljbailey

Then something a bit special for the Man Utd XI game...

[/quote]

Yay! Streaming video in HD with Dolby 5.1...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Usual half-time and full-time match reports on the sites but in Lakey''s absence, Bish will be providing live twitter updates from the game at twitter.com/michaeljbailey

Then something a bit special for the Man Utd XI game...

[/quote]

Yay! Streaming video in HD with Dolby 5.1...

[/quote]And 3d glasses - wow. Is it available in one of those simulators as well?

[quote user="ACE"]Something special?  Lakey naked?[/quote]Would be better than watching the game in HD in my opinion

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]anyone know if you need tickets for tonight or can you just turn up or anything? Im planning on going ;)[/quote]

£6 for adults on the gate I think. I am planning on getting mine on the gate when I get there.

[quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]anyone know if you need tickets for tonight or can you just turn up or anything? Im planning on going ;)[/quote]

£6 for adults on the gate I think. I am planning on getting mine on the gate when I get there.

[/quote]

ahh.. adults are over 16''s right? do ya know the prices for under 16s? Thanks x

Online they are £10 adults, £5 u21/60+ and £3 u16. Would imagine they''ll be the same on the day.

[quote user="PBTC"]Online they are £10 adults, £5 u21/60+ and £3 u16. Would imagine they''ll be the same on the day.
[/quote]

That is for the Man Utd XI game on Saturday.

£6 for adults tonight.

Make sure you all take a warm coat or fleece, the wind whips accross there something rotten, and it will feel cooler tonight.  Have fun all, wish we could be there, only up the road from us too.

Wish i could go tonight. Wouldnt mind having another look at Powell and Mtandari. They were pretty good at Fakenham.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="PBTC"]Online they are £10 adults, £5 u21/60+ and £3 u16. Would imagine they''ll be the same on the day.[/quote]

That is for the Man Utd XI game on Saturday.

£6 for adults tonight.

[/quote]How the hell did I get those two mixed up? Apologies... [:$]

[quote user="NottsCanary"]is there anywhere you can listen to the game? Dont think radio norfolk are broadcasting it.[/quote]

Wouldn''t think so, although I would imagine if you have Twitter there will be updates on there

What is the special something for the United XI game?Is it gonna be live updates like you did for Away games last season?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]What is the special something for the United XI game?Is it gonna be live updates like you did for Away games last season?[/quote]bumpy i wouldnt worry!