Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Raith Rovers 0, Norwich City 1

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]Nahh..just love the song Wizz mate [:)]

Lakey says: Final score : Raith 0 City 1. The best players? Gill, Nelson and Stephens I''d say. Steer looked confident in goal. Decent workout.

Full report to follow shortly.

Paul McVeigh is obviously the star man we''ve been missing, with him League 1 is gonna be a walk in the park. If he can perform well against the football gods at Raith Rovers, Dartford and Fakenham, he''s gonna destroy League 1!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Lakey says: Final score : Raith 0 City 1. The best players? Gill, Nelson and Stephens I''d say. Steer looked confident in goal. Decent workout.

Full report to follow shortly.

[/quote]

Any injuries Pete?

YES!!!!!!

I''m going to the pub to celebrate now that we''ve DEFINITELY turned the corner...

Seriously though, another win against decent opposition. Got to be satisified with that.

Thanks Pete, and cheers to Lakey for Twittering with one hand and writing up his notes with the other!

[quote user="canaryjock"]YES!!!!!!

I''m going to the pub to celebrate now that we''ve DEFINITELY turned the corner...

Seriously though, another win against decent opposition. Got to be satisified with that.[/quote]

Decent opposition ..just brilliant!!! but a wins a win!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]But when Jamie Lad scores against Dartford, it merits its own thread...Another one to the idiot.

Many thanks to the Archant team for their efforts on placating an (over?)eager pinkun crowd, Lakey''s twittering and Pete''s updates.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]

But when Jamie Lad scores against Dartford, it merits its own thread...

Another one to the idiot.

[/quote]

Does McSmall get thread after thread of hate filled posts on here?.............

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]But when Jamie Lad scores against Dartford, it merits its own thread...Another one to the idiot.[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t know: is McSmall an almighty hypocrite?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know: is McSmall an almighty hypocrite?
[/quote]

As I thought, and others can plainly see, you have no arguement...........only insults.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m pleased for WLY, but jeez, talk about getting carried away![/quote]But when Jamie Lad scores against Dartford, it merits its own thread...Another one to the idiot.[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t know: is McSmall an almighty hypocrite?[/quote]

As I thought, and others can plainly see, you have no arguement...........only insults.

[/quote]On the contrary.  My argument is that when McVeigh scores, you say not to get carried away, but when jamie lad scores you start a thread on the subject.  I suggest that this is hypocritical.  Sorry if it was too subtle for you.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]On the contrary.  My argument is that when McVeigh scores, you say not to get carried away, but when jamie lad scores you start a thread on the subject.  I suggest that this is hypocritical.  Sorry if it was too subtle for you.[/quote]He does have a point! [:D]

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Paul McVeigh is obviously the star man we''ve been missing, with him League 1 is gonna be a walk in the park. If he can perform well against the football gods at Raith Rovers, Dartford and Fakenham, he''s gonna destroy League 1![/quote]

McVeigh will be getting a recall for Northern Ireland at this rate. [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know: is McSmall an almighty hypocrite?
[/quote]

[/quote]

On the contrary.  My argument is that when McVeigh scores, you say not to get carried away, but when jamie lad scores you start a thread on the subject.  I suggest that this is hypocritical.  Sorry if it was too subtle for you.

[/quote]

Still no answer.

Jamie gets thread after thread of hate on here, I only attempted to address that sad situation...........and I now see that it was far too subtle for someone only interested in point scoring.

Sticks and stones Chops, sticks and stones.

[quote user="Canarydan82"]ill second that mister chops. Sick and tired of reading wizards point of view![/quote]

Here''s an idea...........don''t bloody read them!..............and backtrack this thread and see who kicked off the insults.........again!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]On the contrary.  My argument is that when McVeigh scores, you say not to get carried away, but when jamie lad scores you start a thread on the subject.  I suggest that this is hypocritical.  Sorry if it was too subtle for you.[/quote]

Still no answer.

Jamie gets thread after thread of hate on here, I only attempted to address that sad situation...........and I now see that it was far too subtle for someone only interested in point scoring.

Sticks and stones Chops, sticks and stones.

[/quote]That''s quite simple.  If Jamie Cureton did what he was paid to do and scored goals in games that matter, people would like him a lot more.

[quote user="Canarydan82"]ill second that mister chops. Sick and tired of reading wizards point of view![/quote]

Here''s an idea...........don''t bloody read them!..............and backtrack this thread and see who kicked off the insults.........again!

[/quote]

how about u stop posting utter shite

Well despite all the heckling, I''ll just say say well done WLY, hope it continues for you.

[/quote]

about time you said something constructive

Two things re Cureton.... If he did what he is paid well to do we wouldn''t have numerous strikers linked and 4 forwards on trial...Secondly... If Cureton did what he was paid to do and scored say 10 goals (at the very least) last season we''d be in the championship this season...

[quote user="The Chirp"]Two things re Cureton.... If he did what he is paid well to do we wouldn''t have numerous strikers linked and 4 forwards on trial...

Secondly... If Cureton did what he was paid to do and scored say 10 goals (at the very least) last season we''d be in the championship this season...
[/quote]

Well said chirp, I bet Colchester were glad to get rid of him when they did!