Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A party of 48. Let's play a game.

There''s club party of 48 in Scotland this week.

Guess the composition!

Maybe somebody can rustle up a prize.[:P]

[<:o)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Guess the composition!

OTBC

[/quote]

Bluebell Polka by Sir Jimmy Shand.

Do I get  a haggis ?

Ok, let''s suppose just for the sake of argument that there are 30 players in the party including say 8 trialists.

Who do you suppose comprises the other 18?

OTBC

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]No winners for your competition bbb, so the first prize of a one-way ticket to Efforfuwinjinboor Island goes to you.[/quote]

Careful, Delia dear, your slip is showing.

OTBC

Ok, let''s suppose just for the sake of argument that there are 30 players in the party including say 8 trialists.

Who do you suppose comprises the other 18?

OTBC

[/quote]

I don''t get your whole point? Why is this so unreasonable?

With 30 players, you have at least 8 coaches/managers, nutritionists, you have various kit men, you have coach drivers, you have tour managers and PA''s who look after all the various logistics of such a big travelling party. (lodging, food, transportation, equipment movement ect ect ect)

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="USAcanary"]I don''t get your whole point?[/quote]That''s because there isn''t one. Do keep up [;)][/quote]The clue is in the title USA............"Let''s play a game"

Got it now? [;)]

Guess the composition!

OTBC

[/quote]

If it is a musical composition the 48 would be Bach Well Tempered Clavier BWV 846-893.

Is this called doing what you can to have a decent start to the season with the best players you can afford, is it better to pay for a trialist to spend a week in jockland or shell we just bung money at it as we have done before. We''ve had money and wasted it but now without it we may just be starting to do the right things.Signed always the optomistFoggo

None of you really have a clue do you.

If the party was 72, 62, 52, 42 or 32 you wouldn''t have any idea what reasonable or not would you now?

[:D]

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]''nighty night![/quote]Night Bly.

And don''t be afraid to take your teeth out and stick ''em in a jar..............

''Cos the fairy ain''t gonna come! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]''nighty night![/quote]Night Bly.

And don''t be afraid to take your teeth out and stick ''em in a jar..............

''Cos the fairy ain''t gonna come! [;)]

[/quote]

Good!

OTBC

If the party was 72, 62, 52, 42 or 32 you wouldn''t have any idea what reasonable or not would you now?

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[/quote]

...and funnily enough neither do you. Just to prove it I will ask you; what is the reasonble amount of people NCFC should have taken on the Scottish Tour? Please explain your reasoning including the names of all 48 and their position within the Club.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"] Just to prove it I will ask you; what is the reasonble amount of people NCFC should have taken on the Scottish Tour? [/quote]

I think we all know what Bly''s answer to this will be.

One. Robert Chase.

[;)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[/quote]

...and funnily enough neither do you. Just to prove it I will ask you; what is the reasonble amount of people NCFC should have taken on the Scottish Tour? Please explain your reasoning including the names of all 48 and their position within the Club.

[/quote]

''Fraid I don''t have the time for that this week, Delia dear - Mrs Bly has me booked solid.

And it''s  reasonable not reasonble, dear.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Fraid I don''t have the time for that this week, Delia dear - Mrs Bly has me booked solid.

OTBC

[/quote]

As to be expected, skirting the question.

.....oh, and look, I made a typing error [:|] .

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you made a spelling error, Delia dear.

And about that skirting............I don''t think it would be wise of you to take on Mrs Bly. Different class.

Now run along and find some other threads to disrupt ''cos I''ve business to do and a living to make.

OTBC

Ok. Lets play the game:

Coaches: Bryan Gunn, Ian Butterworth, Ian Crook, John Deehan, Paul Crichton, (Ricky Martin?) = 6

Staff: Simon Spencer, Kitman, Bus Driver, Fitness Guy (do we have one?), Tour organiser type person, 2 media guys doing that diary = 7

Players: Declan Rudd, Jed Steer, Jon Otsemabor, Michael Spillane, Dario Dumic, Dave Stephens,Gary Doherty, Askou, Michael Nelson, Adam Drury, Simon Lappin, Wes Hoolahan, Matty Pattison, Tom Adayemi, OTJ, Matt Gill, Paul Mcveigh, Chris Craig, Jamie Cureton, Maric, Chris Martin, Michael Bridges = 22

I make that 35. If therefore the actual figure is 48 then it does seem on the high side. Maybe a couple of extra coaches/kit guys justified.

OK, for giggles, lets play another game.Can anyone find a thread that Bly has started where (s)he;a) Makes a valid point.b) Makes senseandc) Doesn''t accuse someone else on the thread of being Delia or a member of the board.You''d have more luck finding rocking horse poo I suspect.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[um]

''nighty night!

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you made a spelling error, Delia dear.

And about that skirting............I don''t think it would be wise of you to take on Mrs Bly. Different class.

Now run along and find some other threads to disrupt ''cos I''ve business to do and a living to make.

OTBC

[/quote]

No, I made a typing error. I know full well how to spell reasonable and although I know my way around a keyboard I still suffer the odd finger slippage.

As for taking on Mrs. Bly, I only feel the deepest sympathy for the poor cow.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Ok. Lets play the game:

Coaches: Bryan Gunn, Ian Butterworth, Ian Crook, John Deehan, Paul Crichton, (Ricky Martin?) = 6

Staff: Simon Spencer, Kitman, Bus Driver, Fitness Guy (do we have one?), Tour organiser type person, 2 media guys doing that diary = 7

Players: Declan Rudd, Jed Steer, Jon Otsemabor, Michael Spillane, Dario Dumic, Dave Stephens,Gary Doherty, Askou, Michael Nelson, Adam Drury, Simon Lappin, Wes Hoolahan, Matty Pattison, Tom Adayemi, OTJ, Matt Gill, Paul Mcveigh, Chris Craig, Jamie Cureton, Maric, Chris Martin, Michael Bridges = 22

I make that 35. If therefore the actual figure is 48 then it does seem on the high side. Maybe a couple of extra coaches/kit guys justified.

[/quote]

I''ll take up the baton as it were:I expect that we have more than one fitness guy (2 or 3) [sports scientist, neutricianist, othermadeuppsuedoscientifictitleguy] and have a physio department [1 physio, 1 masseuse].   Probably 2 bus drivers for a party that size.That takes it to 18/19 non-playing staff by my countTo the players lets add: Micheal Theoklitis, Cody MacDonald  plus also some of  Korey Smith, Sam Habergham, Luke Daley, Danny Kelly, Damon Lathrope, Kris RentonThat takes the players up to a maximum of 30.

So we reach 49, without too much difficulty.  Given that there may be some trialists we don''t know about yet, maybe some other youth players getting team experience, and probably I''ve got the backroom composition wrong (added phantom people and missed ones that are there), 48 doesn''t seem that unreasonable.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Ok. Lets play the game:

[/quote]

This is what really bugs me from the people who like to pick holes for no reason.........They never have any facts.

There was a whole video on canaries world the other day talking to "Mark Garfoot"  

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/sub/TVNews/0,,10355~1723614,00.html

Did you not see it?

You care enough to pick holes but not enough to be a member of the official site or bother watching videos on the the team.