Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Find these stories about Lee to Barnsley hard to believe

Lets just forget about Alan Lee , old ,slow and doesnt score very many and to boot hes one of the most hated scummers of the last few years , we can and must do better than him .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Lets just forget about Alan Lee , old ,slow and doesnt score very many and to boot hes one of the most hated scummers of the last few years , we can and must do better than him .
[/quote]

''MUCH BETTER THAN HIM''

Pull your head out of your back side for once and try a day without your blinkered views.

[quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Lets just forget about Alan Lee , old ,slow and doesnt score very many and to boot hes one of the most hated scummers of the last few years , we can and must do better than him .[/quote]

''MUCH BETTER THAN HIM''

Pull your head out of your back side for once and try a day without your blinkered views.

[/quote] Alan Lee is absolute garbage and its about time people like you stopped craving for Ipswich  cast offs , you are dragging the club to even lower depths.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Lets just forget about Alan Lee , old ,slow and doesnt score very many and to boot hes one of the most hated scummers of the last few years , we can and must do better than him .
[/quote]

''MUCH BETTER THAN HIM''

[/quote] Alan Lee is absolute garbage and its about time people like you stopped craving for Ipswich  cast offs , you are dragging the club to even lower depths.
[/quote]

Oh well, I shouldn''t worry LC... we can''t even affor him or his wages.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... all those poor gullible mugs who allowed the club to keep their season ticket rebates... [:$]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Why are they mugs? Because we haven''t bought anyone YET? Will you change your opinion if we buy a £1m striker then Smudger?[/quote]

Hahaha you''re rather hopeful!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Why are they mugs? Because we haven''t bought anyone YET? Will you change your opinion if we buy a £1m striker then Smudger?[/quote][8-)]Well technically......

Not hopeful - I never mentioned I thought we were going to. I just asked if he would change his opinion if we did. Some people just have the same opinion no matter what happens you see.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Why are they mugs? Because we haven''t bought anyone YET? Will you change your opinion if we buy a £1m striker then Smudger?[/quote]

Yes, I am still waiting for the Rickie Lambert or Simeon Jackson signing.

Will you admit that you are a gullible mug if they don''t materialise???  [:$]

[quote user="crafty canary"]It seems we can''t even compete with Brighton now. Mind you with their gates you can understand why![/quote]

hehe the mighty Brighton who have been without their own stadium for the last few years and gates 1/5 the size of Norwich City''s find money to build a new stadium and outbid City in the transfer market.

How is it done???

Why would I have to admit that I''m a mug? I don''t understand. I didn''t return my rebate. I didn''t get one because I live in South Wales and therefore a season ticket would be a waste of money.

Why is it so black and white with you all the time. I only asked a simple question.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="crafty canary"]It seems we can''t even compete with Brighton now. Mind you with their gates you can understand why![/quote]

hehe the mighty Brighton who have been without their own stadium for the last few years and gates 1/5 the size of Norwich City''s find money to build a new stadium and outbid City in the transfer market.

How is it done???

[/quote]they have an investor..

[quote user="Smudger"]

How is it done???

[/quote]

Tony Bloom.

i honestly think alan lee will be a good addition to the squad because he really wants to play for the club!

alan lee isnt as bad as half of you are making him out to be! 

I disagree. He''s rubbish from what i saw last season.

One good performance against Watford, i believe it was, and one passable performance against Brum, where he should''ve been sent off anyway. He went missing the rest of the time, and all the nonsense about him trying hard in The Debacle on the last day of the season is garbage too. If that was him trying hard, i really don''t want the chance to see him when he''s being lazy.

But at least he came and gave us a clap, eh?

But, in all fairness, he does have a good song. That''s one consolation.

[quote user="Norwichrossi"]

i honestly think alan lee will be a good addition to the squad because he really wants to play for the club![/quote]

I want to play for the club. Where do I sign?

? is spot on.

You are clearly not a fan who bothers to watch us away from home. At Brum and Swansea he was head and shoulders above any other Norwich player on the pitch. I believe he was at Charlton as well although can''t confirm that one as I was in the bar for most of the match!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

You are clearly not a fan who bothers to watch us away from home. At Brum and Swansea he was head and shoulders above any other Norwich player on the pitch. I believe he was at Charlton as well although can''t confirm that one as I was in the bar for most of the match!

[/quote]

Sod your ''clearly'', because it''s wrong.

I''d say it''s more a case of us evidently having different standards.

At Swansea he ran about a lot and tried, but if that''s enough to earn a contract then we''d have 20,000 odd people in the squad, because i''m pretty damn sure most of us fans would give the same.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yes, I am still waiting for the Rickie Lambert or Simeon Jackson signing.

Will you admit that you are a gullible mug if they don''t materialise???  [:$]

[/quote]

Rickie Lambert is cr*p.

His career goalscoring record is very very average (and in League One and Two), and all he has really done is score a a few goals for Bristol Rovers. I know a striker with a much better goalscoring then him (Jamie Cureton).  Add to the fact that his transfer fees have been 200k and 300k, and you would pay £1m, I personally think that £1m would be a complete rip off and that he would flop horribly.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Lets just forget about Alan Lee , old ,slow and doesnt score very many and to boot hes one of the most hated scummers of the last few years , we can and must do better than him .[/quote]

''MUCH BETTER THAN HIM''

[/quote] Alan Lee is absolute garbage and its about time people like you stopped craving for Ipswich  cast offs , you are dragging the club to even lower depths.[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... all those poor gullible mugs who allowed the club to keep their season ticket rebates... [:$]

[/quote]Smudge you''re right, it''s costing me nearly £7 a month, I''ll have to miss a Chinese take away every 30 days, what was I thinking.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

''MUCH BETTER THAN HIM''

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudge you''re right, it''s costing me nearly £7 a month, I''ll have to miss a Chinese take away every 30 days, what was I thinking.
[/quote]

It''ll do you good....you''ll only be a ''shortb'' then....