Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The new board will save our club!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

All mouth and no action.

[/quote]I think Smudger''s opinion on this has to be respected. His knowledge of high finance and the world of business and the City of London is second to none...[/quote]Haha that made me laugh [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="...."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

Cam reckons the new Chairmain does have wealth and he''s bloody ruthless (be worried Bryan) and in his CW interview he''s said promotion MUST be achieved this season.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

Cam this, Cam that. Is that where all your opinions originate from?
[/quote]

Whether you like it or not, he knows more than most of us put together!

[/quote]

Have you changed your mind about Cam then Wizard, always got the impression you weren''t his biggest fan??

[/quote]

He''s a reporter Angel, and can go where we can''t, so that make him my new best friend!

[/quote]

You''ve changed your tune then [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

Cam reckons the new Chairmain does have wealth and he''s bloody ruthless (be worried Bryan) and in his CW interview he''s said promotion MUST be achieved this season.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

...... Your very easily swayed Wizard [^o)].

City Angel

I post regular on the best site on line carrowroad.net, and Cam now posts on there too, and yes, I''ve been impressed ith his info and posts on there,

I''m warming to him, simple as that.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''re right slap bang in the transfer season, now here''s an idea, lets tell everyone how much we''ve got![:S][/quote]

I have a better idea... why lets not pretend that we are skint (after all we are anyway) then no decent player or agent will be interested in speaking to little old Norwich.

We can however save up our NO MONEY for the next transfer window to repeat the same old scenario... [:$]

[/quote]

They don''t tell the players they are skint!! Dear oh dear!

City Angel

I post regular on the best site on line carrowroad.net, and Cam now posts on there too, and yes, I''ve been impressed ith his info and posts on there,

[/quote]

Good for you. I think he''s a tosser.

wizz u been at the wacky backy? u know that until delia goes the club will continue to be raped, in the new chief''s own words the appointment was a surprise,so just because he has money doesn''t mean he''ll put it into the club. WISE UP WIZZ

One thing that impressed me is that at the end of the interview on the beeb he seemed genuinely surprised at the idea that any manager wouldn''t be looking at getting promoted!

Wiz, can I just clarify whether these appointments are your long awaited news, or can we expect somethig else? Genuine question.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]More than here? I have never looked at this site, is there less bitching than here?[/quote]

There''s ZERO bitching CIB, that why so many from here are now joining!

[quote user="Smudger the complete spanner"]

All mouth and no action... I am sure he will fit in very well at Carrow Road.

Surprise, Surprise... WIZ swings with popular opinion SHOCK HORROR!!! [:$]

[/quote]

Been on the board for a day and already you have an opinion based on no knowledge.  You wanted change, you have got change yet you still bleat on.  

You are in danger of starting to look like a fool.  Hang on...........

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="Smudger the complete spanner"]

[/quote]

Been on the board for a day and already you have an opinion based on no knowledge.  You wanted change, you have got change yet you still bleat on.  

[/quote]

No you will look the fool yet again, just as you have done for the last few years?

Automatic promotion or play-offs is it??? [:$]

So where is the BIG news you were getting so sweaty about then WIzard?

[quote user="Beauseant"]Wiz, can I just clarify whether these appointments are your long awaited news, or can we expect somethig else? Genuine question.[/quote]

Firstly No.

Secondaly yes.

Money is there.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="Smudger the complete spanner"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No you will look the fool yet again, just as you have done for the last few years?

Automatic promotion or play-offs is it??? [:$]

[/quote]

I dont think I will.  And you have also got it completely wrong.  This has nothing to do with football.  This is all about you jumping in and getting critical over a new board that has been in place for a day. 

You have lobbied again and again for change, when you get it you criticise it.  And what have you based that on, nothing.

Its got nowt to do with where we finish in the table, its all to do with positive change and a positive attitude.  You are just a twat who I doubt even supports the club.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]If new people came in, would the people just elected to board, give up their roles?[/quote]

No, there IS room for new blood.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Wiz, can I just clarify whether these appointments are your long awaited news, or can we expect somethig else? Genuine question.[/quote]

Firstly No.

Secondaly yes.

Money is there.

[/quote]

So are we safe to assume that this new ''POWER'' board are something to do with a serious player/players coming in.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Firstly No.

Secondaly yes.

Money is there.

[/quote]

So are we safe to assume that this new ''POWER'' board are something to do with a serious player/players coming in.

[/quote]

Not what my badly written reply meant Carlos.............think cash, investment wise.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]If new people came in, would the people just elected to board, give up their roles?[/quote]

No, there IS room for new blood.

[/quote]

Looks like we are going to need a bigger board table. I`ll go and get my saw and chisel!!!

City Angel

[/quote]

Hoping they''re paying you for your advertising Wizard [:)] Yes it is a nice site and the lovely guy who runs it seems to work hard on keeping the threads fresh. For me persoanlly it doesn''t compare to the pinkun though as it only seems to have a handful of active daily posters on it, compared to hundreds who get involved with this on a daily basis.

As for Cam glad you''re warning to him but why weren''t you impressed with his posts/info on here then, he hasn''t changed his style from what I can see.

[quote user="cityangel"]For me persoanlly it doesn''t compare to the pinkun though[/quote]

No you''re right. The abuse and insults that get hurled at you on here are second to none.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

City Angel

[/quote]

Hoping they''re paying you for your advertising Wizard [:)] Yes it is a nice site and the lovely guy who runs it seems to work hard on keeping the threads fresh. For me persoanlly it doesn''t compare to the pinkun though as it only seems to have a handful of active daily posters on it, compared to hundreds who get involved with this on a daily basis.

As for Cam glad you''re warning to him but why weren''t you impressed with his posts/info on here then, he hasn''t changed his style from what I can see.

[/quote]

He just seems more mello on there Angel...............or I am![;)]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Totally agree Wiz.

A most impressive business man. Are some of our cap doffing supporters ready for him? This could be interesting![/quote]Impressive business man or ruthless bastard? Having had first hand experience of him, I go for the latter.Don''t like him cos there''s not much to like… but it will be interesting to say the least!!!!I reckon, and in no particular order, that you will see sizable increases in the price of STs, the programmes, the food and drink…Well, we tried "nice" and "dim", now its "mustachioed" and "mean"… (at least I know Stefan''s wife, could try and tap her for some inside info, she writes for the Eastern Daily NCFC as well)I think I''ve just had my Glazer moment.

Firstly No.

Secondaly yes.

Money is there.

[/quote]

right that''s it the old fellas finally flipped and turned into Yoda

''Money is there, Strong with the dark side is Delia''