Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Now on Norwich City Mad site.[/quote]Will you be in attendance wiz? I would assume not because it would be quite a travel for you wouldn''t it![/quote]

It would hogesar, but I''m trying to get there.

[/quote]Oh, well done Wiz! Well with a bit of luck i might just see you there. [:D]

Are we all wearing club colours or is black more appropriate?  And were are you Wiz maybe we can sort out a lift for you,if you really want to come?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Are we all wearing club colours or is black more appropriate?  And were are you Wiz maybe we can sort out a lift for you,if you really want to come?[/quote]I''ll be wearing something club related, but i guess alot of people will come in plain clothing.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Dont forget the forum which starts shortly after 4.30pm although Delia and Micheal won''t be in attendance - surprise - surprise.

Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster will be representing the board and will be joined by Bryan Gunn, Lee Croft and a Malcolm Robertson.

[/quote]

So who exactly are we protesting to? The carpark attendants and a few youth players?

i have a feeling the press or local media will have someone hanging about to report affairs from the ground today, even a small protest may get picked up on.

jas :)

I think you''re right, course they will. Doncaster, Munby, Gunn, Croft and Malcoln Robertson are the names attending the fans forum. Should be fun.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Now on Norwich City Mad site.[/quote]
Will you be in attendance wiz? I would assume not because it would be quite a travel for you wouldn''t it!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Would be great to see you WIZ... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Now on Norwich City Mad site.[/quote]
Will you be in attendance wiz? I would assume not because it would be quite a travel for you wouldn''t it!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Check your PMs smudge, see you down there.....

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="cityangel"]

Dont forget the forum which starts shortly after 4.30pm although Delia and Micheal won''t be in attendance - surprise - surprise.

Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster will be representing the board and will be joined by Bryan Gunn, Lee Croft and a Malcolm Robertson.

[/quote]

So who exactly are we protesting to? The carpark attendants and a few youth players?

[/quote]

Two Sheds are you in the City for the weekend then or making a special trip for this?

Would be good to see you mate... [Y] [B]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Check your PMs smudge, see you down there.....

[/quote]

Am just getting myself ready Arturo... see you in The Murderers as planned about 1pm... [;)]

Don''t suppose anyone can tell me the bus times for the X1 dereham - norwich. I think on sunday''s its quarter to every hour - i think it''s the same for today? I forgot it was a bank holiday!

[quote user="hogesar"]Don''t suppose anyone can tell me the bus times for the X1 dereham - norwich. I think on sunday''s its quarter to every hour - i think it''s the same for today? I forgot it was a bank holiday![/quote]Trains are running Sunday times I''d imagine it''s similar for the buses.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t suppose anyone can tell me the bus times for the X1 dereham - norwich. I think on sunday''s its quarter to every hour - i think it''s the same for today? I forgot it was a bank holiday![/quote]Trains are running Sunday times I''d imagine it''s similar for the buses.[/quote]Okay, thanks. I just managed to find a bus timetable, it does say they''re the same times so i''m sorted!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two Sheds are you in the City for the weekend then or making a special trip for this?

Would be good to see you mate... [Y] [B]

[/quote]

Just coming down for the trip mate....Bringing a mate who is on cructhes sh should be fairly easy to spot!

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will ask my question again as i think it was missed. Who is Malcolm Robertson? He''s on the fans forum today.[/quote]According to google he''s a yacthmen who was killed by pirates.

Malcolm Robertson works for ~anglia TV.

everyone protesting should stick around and go to the fans forum as well.. have your say!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will ask my question again as i think it was missed. Who is Malcolm Robertson? He''s on the fans forum today.[/quote]
According to google he''s a yacthmen who was killed by pirates.
[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Malcolm Robertson works for ~anglia TV.

everyone protesting should stick around and go to the fans forum as well.. have your say!

[/quote]I think that''s the best idea. Hopefully everyone is willing to stay around for the 2 and a half hours from 2pm to go!

Apart from delia does anyone know if dogs will be allowed in the ground today? Long shot i know but he''s just as pissed off as me!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Apart from delia does anyone know if dogs will be allowed in the ground today? Long shot i know but he''s just as pissed off as me![/quote]Haha. Take him anyway. In fact, promote him as a potential new board member. Can''t do any worse, and i bet his PR skills are better too.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TwoSheds"]Apart from delia does anyone know if dogs will be allowed in the ground today? Long shot i know but he''s just as pissed off as me![/quote]

Haha. Take him anyway. In fact, promote him as a potential new board member. Can''t do any worse, and i bet his PR skills are better too.
[/quote]

I wonder if he is a guide dog???

MAybe Two Sheds could lend him to the NCFC scouts to have a good sniff around the lower leagues talent?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TwoSheds"]Apart from delia does anyone know if dogs will be allowed in the ground today? Long shot i know but he''s just as pissed off as me![/quote]

Haha. Take him anyway. In fact, promote him as a potential new board member. Can''t do any worse, and i bet his PR skills are better too.
[/quote]

I wonder if he is a guide dog???

MAybe Two Sheds could lend him to the NCFC scouts to have a good sniff around the lower leagues talent?

[/quote]

Naaa he''s a gundog.He would be just as bad as our scouts cos he likes anything that moves!