Sign in to follow this  
ca

Lets talk about Norwich v Reading game

I reckon we''ll call Killen back for the last 2 matches.......

Nah really we have to put Cody in! the lad is chomping at the bit to play and with Lee I think they would work really well.

Definately Gow on left, rest of teampicks itself.

Reading are going to be up for it now that they have a sniff at automatic

2-2

Lita wont be playing apparently..

Reading can now get 2nd place with a win against us and again in their last gajme.. they are going to be fighting for every ball...

i really cant stomach this game.. im leaving work an hour eary so i can go....

Defeat and we WILL be relegated... Barnsley and Plymuff will play for a draw to keep them both up....

we have to win.. no draws.. no defetas then relying on other sides... like the song says its win or die....

jas :)

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]5-0 Reading.

Its going to be a humiliating Rout if last weeks game is anything to go by !

OTBC
[/quote]

You can''t honestly believe we''ll lose 0-5?

[/quote]

I think this could be on the cards. There huge negative pressure on our players which will result in us playing like HEADLESS CHICKENS. We have it all to lose whereas Reading have it all to gain. I wouldn''t be surprised if it ended up 0-4 or similar. It is all set up for a Fulham re-run where we are clueless and hapless and comprehensively outplayed by a composed and superior team. Hope I''m wrong.

------------------Marshall----------------Otsemobor--Doherty--Shackell--Bertrand--Carney----Clingan----Russell----Gow----------------Lee----McDonald----------Subs: Nelson, Drury, Adeyemi, Lappin, Cureton

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Lita wont be playing apparently..

Reading can now get 2nd place with a win against us and again in their last gajme.. they are going to be fighting for every ball...

i really cant stomach this game.. im leaving work an hour eary so i can go....

Defeat and we WILL be relegated... Barnsley and Plymuff will play for a draw to keep them both up....

we have to win.. no draws.. no defetas then relying on other sides... like the song says its win or die....

jas :)

[/quote]Why would Plymouth play for a draw? If we lose they are automatically are safe..

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
Why would Plymouth play for a draw? If we lose they are automatically are safe..
[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking.

[quote user="hairycanary"]i say stick everyone on the goal line anyone else agree?[/quote]

Disagree - Captain Doherty would concede at least four penalties and score two own goals.

For all of his faults I think that we need Lappin to play for 90 minutes.

He is the only decent crosser in the squad and with Cody looking to sniff out Lee''s knock downs from balls out wide I think Simon would be pivotal in how many efforts on goal we register. He can whip in a dangerous corner too.

Statistically we have a chance because we havn''t kicked off yet, but this game is really a bridge too far. Reading are simply the better side and will play with no fear and will go for it knowing that if they do slip up they have a second bite at the cherry. I tend to think that we play with fear and at times find our own crowd intimidating ( supporters are not the best at cranking up the volume from start to finish - me included ). I believe therefore that our only chance is to play Cody up front with Lee as he appears devoid of the fear factor. I see us as underdogs and expect us to lose. [:(]

Marshall

Semmy - Doc - Shacks - Bertrand

Croft - Clingan - Rusty - Lappin

Lee - Cody

Subs - Nelson - Cureton - Drury - Smith  - Gow

Marshall

Croft - Clingan - Rusty - Lappin

Lee - Cody

Subs - Nelson - Cureton - Drury - Smith  - Gow

2-1 To City cody and lee

Wonder who will get player of the season before the game??

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Statistically we have a chance because we havn''t kicked off yet, but this game is really a bridge too far. Reading are simply the better side and will play with no fear and will go for it knowing that if they do slip up they have a second bite at the cherry. I tend to think that we play with fear and at times find our own crowd intimidating ( supporters are not the best at cranking up the volume from start to finish - me included ). I believe therefore that our only chance is to play Cody up front with Lee as he appears devoid of the fear factor. I see us as underdogs and expect us to lose. [:(][/quote]

Agree 100%. Am really not looking forward to this one. We''ll be quaking in our boooits man.

[quote user="cityangel"]Wonder who will get player of the season before the game??[/quote]If i was the player that wins it, i''d feel pretty embarassed.

Cureton?  Oh deary deary me, what is the world coming to?!I stick with the same back four, same midfield, but moving Gow alongside Lee and have Korey Smith take his place in midfield, don''t know why, but I think he could shine.Despite this, I have an awful feeling that we will get turned over 4-0 tomorrow, just an awful awful feeling.

Presume that all those who clapped and sung Delia''s name will stay behind after the game tomorrow night to do the same??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Presume that all those who clapped and sung Delia''s name will stay behind after the game tomorrow night to do the same??

[/quote]

For crying out loud Angel[:''(] You''ve done this to death with the 16 pages of the other thread. You''ve only found 2dots and Henry who post on here and poor old Henry only posted to own up. It''s time to forgive him. Show some compassion woman!!!!! [A] [;)]

But I would have returned Delia''s acknowledgement last Sunday had I realised it was happening. That''s all it was you know.. nothing sinister, just Delia recognising the tremendous support we gave the team and feeling the hurt we felt. If you want to question anything you could maybe question how the team were applauded when they came back on to warm down.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

For crying out loud Angel[:''(] You''ve done this to death with the 16 pages of the other thread. You''ve only found 2dots and Henry who post on here and poor old Henry only posted to own up. It''s time to forgive him. Show some compassion woman!!!!! [A] [;)]

[/quote]

Excuse me young man but I think if you check you''ll see that you posted in that 16 page Delia thread more times than I did [:P]

I do forgive Face and Henry because at least they owned up to it and posted their reasons.

A s for compassion I don''t have any as far as our board are concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Excuse me young man but I think if you check you''ll see that you posted in that 16 page Delia thread more times than I did [:P]

I do forgive Face and Henry because at least they owned up to it and posted their reasons.

A s for compassion I don''t have any as far as our board are concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I always knew you had a heart [U][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''ve got a big heart [:)]

Back to the game I think listening to him talk that this is the team that Gunny will pick now that Croft is doubtful.

Marshall

Gow - Clingan - Rusty - Carney

Lee - Cody

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''ve got a big heart [:)]

Back to the game I think listening to him talk that this is the team that Gunny will pick now that Croft is doubtful.

Marshall

Gow - Clingan - Rusty - Carney

Lee - Cody

[/quote]Lappin over Carney for me. Lee needs some good crosses into the box - not just hoof ball and the sad fact is, Lappin is still our best crosser of the ball while Carney just makes hopeful punts. Lappin takes better corner than Clingan - and he can also defend. Get right the supply from the midfield to Lee and Cody - and we definitely win!

Marshall and Nelson

Gow - Clingan - Rusty-Pattison - Carney-Lappin

Lee - Cody-Cureton

This is my cunning plan.

Would anyone notice Cureton playing?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Marshall and Nelson

Gow - Clingan - Rusty-Pattison - Carney-Lappin

Lee - Cody-Cureton

This is my cunning plan.

Would anyone notice Cureton playing?

[/quote]

Yep those sitting behind either goal when he has a shot![:D]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]------------------Marshall----------------Otsemobor--Doherty--Shackell--Bertrand--Carney----Clingan----Russell----Gow----------------Lee----McDonald----------Subs: Nelson, Drury, Adeyemi, Lappin, Cureton[/quote]Gunn went for my team bar one or two subs, I am responsible if this doesn''t work out lol