Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

BIRMINGHAM PREDICTION

I don''t care if it''s an own goal by them or we whoosh one into the top corner.I just want us to win.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Norwich 1 nil, Daryl Sutch penalty [/quote]

What, are you going to drag him away from his job selling cars at that Beemer showroom on Ber Street? Mind you, he may well be fit enough to still play - he certainly looked in better shape than Gunny last time I saw him.

Let''s be honest. It''s up to the brums what the score is today. If they''re up for it they''ll beat us soundly, regardless of how we play. They have a much better team.

So as I always bet with my head, it''s got to be 2-0 to them.

2-0 - Shack and Doc at fault for one each but it will be delias fault for not finding more investment

Who the hell said Carsley would score for them???  What a load of chicken bums! 

Odds look pretty fine for a Pam Shriver on Norwich to win and Moody to score first!  50-1?  That''s worth a punt isn''t it????

I think they will be under more pressure than us. Their fans arn''t exactly forgiving so if we can avoid an early goal then I think we could scrape a 1-0 win. Otherwise we will get done 3/4 nil

[quote user="shyster"]The players have been rested this week, which makes them more complacent than they already are, and we''ll be fielding two players who are lacking matches - the acquisition of Lee is too little too late and does nothing where team camaraderie is concerned.

We''ll lose by at least two goals. [:(]

But I seriously want to be wrong.[/quote]

Good evening - what a great performance and result today - the ref robbed us of all three points.I''m man enough to admit when I''ve got it wrong and in the previous post I''ve quoted I was certainly that. It''s starting to look like Uncle Fester should''ve been appointed manager when Grant left.