Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Anyone see the 'danny dyer' wannabe in the snake pit?

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="jh_yoof"]I am one of those lads who sits at the bottom with him. The face covering ect. is just him, hes always done it always will do. top bloke. not a wannabe by any means.[/quote]

norwich youth are getting a name which is good to see as we are far too known as a family club!! so it wasnt a dig at you boys... it just looked at little over the top.

[/quote]

Norwich Youth?

Now, tell me, are you separate from the NHS? which as far as i am aware is/used to be made up of guys how are now in there mid to late thirties who used to frequent the Murderers.

I think i may have seen you guys. Were you at Colchester away last season in that pub near the ground with a fat guy called Dale?

[quote user="jh_yoof"]I am one of those lads who sits at the bottom with him. The face covering ect. is just him, hes always done it always will do. top bloke. not a wannabe by any means.[/quote]bloody poof scared of a bit of cold[;)]

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="jh_yoof"]I am one of those lads who sits at the bottom with him. The face covering ect. is just him, hes always done it always will do. top bloke. not a wannabe by any means.[/quote]

norwich youth are getting a name which is good to see as we are far too known as a family club!! so it wasnt a dig at you boys... it just looked at little over the top.

[/quote]

What a muppet. I would rather have a family club than a bunch of nobodies who fancy a scrap in the name of football. I see this every season with Spurs and its pathetic, there getting a name alright, on a message board for being twatts. Get a life and get rid of the ''casual'' clothing, we might think that your from Brum......

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

What a muppet. I would rather have a family club than a bunch of nobodies who fancy a scrap in the name of football. I see this every season with Spurs and its pathetic, there getting a name alright, on a message board for being twatts. Get a life and get rid of the ''casual'' clothing, we might think that your from Brum......

[/quote]

My son informs me QPR have a ridiculous message board/forum { qpr youth forum I believe }, and even as an former rogue himself he says its cringing to read.

Its all so sad Arto mate. I don''t see the Spurs message board too much, but in real life I see it. You can imagine that all supporters on the forums around the UK, message each other goading each other and saying that they wll do ''em.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]the infamous Norwich Youth![/quote]

So ''infamous'' that no one has heard of them.

[/quote]

The very same, i''d never heard of them either.

I personally don''t care how big someone is, if they pee me off I will tell them to their face.

lol if they think they are hard, try the terraces of Millwall, such nice pleasant people.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said.  If the kids want to fight maybe they should take up boxing or UF, then they would learn what fighting is really about lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

I personally don''t care how big someone is, if they pee me off I will tell them to their face.

lol if they think they are hard, try the terraces of Millwall, such nice pleasant people.

[/quote]i have had the pleasure of going with a few mates(millwall supporters)...fecking scarey...some monsterouse looking blokes in the stands(im 6,2 and i looked like a bit fell off) lol...they beat the team 2:0 and after the game were still turning cars over and setting them alight...glad i was in a car full of millwall supporters with their shirts and scarfs on showing...unreal [:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I have had the pleasure of going with a few mates(millwall supporters)...fecking scarey...some monsterouse looking blokes in the stands(im 6,2 and i looked like a bit fell off) lol...they beat the team 2:0 and after the game were still turning cars over and setting them alight...glad i was in a car full of millwall supporters with their shirts and scarfs on showing...unreal [:|][/quote]I found out today that I''m 5''7"... I was gutted, I thought I was 5''8" [:(]I''d still go and them this chap to quieten down, though... sounds like a larf...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]I have had the pleasure of going with a few mates(millwall supporters)...fecking scarey...some monsterouse looking blokes in the stands(im 6,2 and i looked like a bit fell off) lol...they beat the team 2:0 and after the game were still turning cars over and setting them alight...glad i was in a car full of millwall supporters with their shirts and scarfs on showing...unreal [:|][/quote]
I found out today that I''m 5''7"... I was gutted, I thought I was 5''8" [:(]

I''d still go and them this chap to quieten down, though... sounds like a larf...
[/quote]was fun but still scarey..i was quite youngish then 22 i think...these blokes were fookin massive..6,6 by 6,6 lol...i think they beat birmingham 2:0 if my memory serves my right

turning cars over - pull the other one mate!  Millwall have only had one real riot in the last few years and that was Birmingham in the play offs and I doubt you were there, as you would still have the scars!

[quote user="Ren"]turning cars over - pull the other one mate!  Millwall have only had one real riot in the last few years and that was Birmingham in the play offs and I doubt you were there, as you would still have the scars![/quote]read above post m8 [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Ren"]turning cars over - pull the other one mate!  Millwall have only had one real riot in the last few years and that was Birmingham in the play offs and I doubt you were there, as you would still have the scars![/quote]read above post m8 [Y][/quote]i know what i saw...call me a liar if you wish

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Ren"]turning cars over - pull the other one mate!  Millwall have only had one real riot in the last few years and that was Birmingham in the play offs and I doubt you were there, as you would still have the scars![/quote]read above post m8 [Y][/quote]i know what i saw...call me a liar if you wish[/quote]i was roughtly 22 then...im talking 13-14 years ago

The thing is Norwich has always had a minority of trouble makers and to say its not there is silly. We can try and create an image of a family club till we''re blue in the face but try telling that to the 200 odd ''faces'' on the train to Leicester last year. To quote what the local plod told me and my son in a Leicester pub '' This is the biggest mob we''ve had here since Man UTD in the Premiership''!

[quote user="Ren"]turning cars over - pull the other one mate!  Millwall have only had one real riot in the last few years and that was Birmingham in the play offs and I doubt you were there, as you would still have the scars![/quote]

My bro is a Millwall fan and this did happen.....I remember the call afterwards describing it all......I think i was still drunk from reaching Cardiff the night before.....

I also believe that the ''wall fans were fighting between themselves!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjSamPPkuU[/quote]

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtghD8SZC8c&NR=1

[/quote]

Ha-ha!! Brilliant AW! Loved it! "People from Ipswich are all Hobgoblins, Midgets and nasty little people!" It''s like he lives there! That''s cheered me up tonight! [:D]
[/quote]just watched the second bit...funny as feck...

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

Norwich Youth?

Now, tell me, are you separate from the NHS? which as far as i am aware is/used to be made up of guys how are now in there mid to late thirties who used to frequent the Murderers.

I think i may have seen you guys. Were you at Colchester away last season in that pub near the ground with a fat guy called Dale?

[/quote]

the youth are known and can be handy - and yes they do exist. i know of them and not one of them before i get hounded. jesus i only started the post by saying a lad (okay i did call him a danny dyer wannabe but i was hungover this morning!) was a bit over the top last night!

The football factory film inspired a hoody chav generation, Danny Mockney dyer and his stage school wannabee middle class herbets have a lot to answer for.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i have had the pleasure of going with a few mates(millwall supporters)...fecking scarey...some monsterouse looking blokes in the stands(im 6,2 and i looked like a bit fell off) lol...they beat the team 2:0 and after the game were still turning cars over and setting them alight...glad i was in a car full of millwall supporters with their shirts and scarfs on showing...unreal [:|][/quote]

lol yup, got 3 very handy cousins who all support Millwall, I am so glad I am related to them they are huge and well respected at the ground.

Don''t mess wiv da Matalan Mob in da Cathedral Lounge.....Some of dem gangstaz can throw their Flat caps like Kung Fu death stars and flick letahal Extra Strong mints and Werther''s Originals with incredible accuracy....innit. "Do yerz want me walkin'' stick up yer jacksie!"

Don''t mess with the Matalan Mutha''s!

I remember the days when Norwich used to have a few handy "firms".  One of them was called "Boulton & Paul".  They were pwopy nawty.........and wore Stone Island...., we still have "the infamous" RG Carter''s.....ooh them boys like a right old tear up.....they wear Aquascutum.........and that..........

I used to think we had a problem in the UK but you should see other places I am working in Tunisia at the moment (wife is from there).Club African and Esperance layed the other day now they are absolute nutters.You do not mess with the African lot they played CAB (the wifes team) up the road the other day and the town was shut and people told me not to go out.Ironically they idolise UK Hooligan culture in football here you get T-shirts with UK football hoolidans etc on them etc etcOnce the car got towed to the pound (wife parking like usual) after CAB vs Esperance and the place was full of firebombed cars what a shame as expensive here.Lovely place normally but definately worse hooligans than UK.I think there are some videos on Youtube