Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Found "Delia Out" group on facebook!!!

[quote user="Stone Cold"]

Not really Arthur petitions sometimes get listened too.

[/quote]

Didnt Bryan Gunns daughter start a petition on facebook for him to be the new manager?

She did she asked me to join it which I didnt , I doubt it really made any difference to the boards decision though was always going to be the cheap option.

[quote user="Stone Cold"]She did she asked me to join it which I didnt , I doubt it really made any difference to the boards decision though was always going to be the cheap option.[/quote]

Oh no i doubt it did, i just remembered reading it in the paper.

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]why bother, neil doncaster wont see it![/quote]

Neil Doncaster sees what he wants to see-would have made a great politician!

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Delia-Smith/22607149431?sid=40e4c31e7b5d865cf534617bedb530a5&ref=s

Just join this and give the old boot abuse! I know she probably doesnt read it but it''ll help you let off steam[:)]

[/quote]

Im not going to get personal with her, I dont like her and her cronies running this club but i dont hate her so wont be abusing her. Sorry CT mate but thats going a bit far.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Is that you Dean?????

When you say found do you mean found or created? Thing is the link you post is the link facebook provides you when you create a group.
[/quote]

Yes it is I Dean Anderson.

How many of you joined?

I meant to title the thread I founded, not I found.

The details are basically......

Delia Smith has taken Norwich City to the brink of relegation to League 1.
She has failed to provide competitive transfer funds in our time of need, and still wont step aside.
We had a golden chance for investment when Peter Cullum offered to invest, but becuase Delia wants to pull the strings she sent him packing.
That decision has now seen us fail and border on relegation.
The suffolk born lady who was famously photographed wearing an Ipswich rossette at The Ipswich FA Cup final is dragging us back 50 years.
She claims to be a lifelong fan, despite her suffolk and Ipswich links, but this is not what I hold against her.
The fact that her last 3 managerial appointmnets have been poor, cheap options, she has gambled with our clubs future and that future now looks bleaker than ever. She has failed to provide suffficent funds since the year we won promotion. From signing Dean Ashton when it was far too late to giving Bryan Gunn peanuts to spend in the january transfer window.
This prudence with ambition does not work and we have suffered for the last few years because her gamble on it working again, like the title winning season has backfired.
She has always said she is looking for investment, but never siad she is looking to selll up, a clear sign that she wants to be the puppet master despite not having the cash to do it.
She didnt save our club all those years ago. thats a myth created by Team Delia and the likes of Neil Doncaster. Delia didnt invest untill 6 months after Watling saved our club. OUR club, not Delias!
This is our club Delia and you are destroying it.
They continue to come out with the usual guff in the press, like get behind the team, well we have done our part for as far back as I can remember, the board havent done there part towards helping the team.
Peter Cullum tried to invest, but Delia overvalued the club, despite claiming she doesnt want a profit, and at a time where we are suffering a global credit crunch, she prices out a billionare life long City supporter, a chance we may never get again.
Shes out of her depth and hasnt got the money to run a football club yet she still wont let go.
Delia, Michael, Doncaster and the lot of them need to go, the sooner the better.
NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IS A FOOTBALL CLUB! NOT A BLOODY RESTAURANT OR A HOTEL OR FOR DELIA TO BOOST HER OWN PROFILE! iTS A FOOTBALL CLUB AND OUR FOOTBALL CLUB AND ITS UP US TO DO SOMETHING SO IT REMAINS A FOOTBALL CLUB!
GET DELIA OUT!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

You need to alter it.  She wasn''t born in Suffolk.

June 18 1941 Woking, Surrey.

[/quote]

PS: Even by Facebook standards your spelling and punctuation is pretty grim.

What is it you do for a living?

[quote user="Deano Anderson TAFKA spud"]

She has failed to provide competitive transfer funds in our time of need, and still wont step aside.
We had a golden chance for investment when Peter Cullum offered to invest, but becuase Delia wants to pull the strings she sent him packing.
The suffolk born lady who was famously photographed wearing an Ipswich rossette at The Ipswich FA Cup final is dragging us back 50 years.
She claims to be a lifelong fan, despite her suffolk and Ipswich links, but this is not what I hold against her.
The fact that her last 3 managerial appointmnets have been poor, cheap options, she has gambled with our clubs future and that future now looks bleaker than ever. She has failed to provide suffficent funds since the year we won promotion. From signing Dean Ashton when it was far too late to giving Bryan Gunn peanuts to spend in the january transfer window.
This prudence with ambition does not work and we have suffered for the last few years because her gamble on it working again, like the title winning season has backfired.
She has always said she is looking for investment, but never siad she is looking to selll up, a clear sign that she wants to be the puppet master despite not having the cash to do it.
She didnt save our club all those years ago. thats a myth created by Team Delia and the likes of Neil Doncaster. Delia didnt invest untill 6 months after Watling saved our club. OUR club, not Delias!
They continue to come out with the usual guff in the press, like get behind the team, well we have done our part for as far back as I can remember, the board havent done there part towards helping the team.
Peter Cullum tried to invest, but Delia overvalued the club, despite claiming she doesnt want a profit, and at a time where we are suffering a global credit crunch, she prices out a billionare life long City supporter, a chance we may never get again.
Shes out of her depth and hasnt got the money to run a football club yet she still wont let go.
Delia, Michael, Doncaster and the lot of them need to go, the sooner the better.
NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IS A FOOTBALL CLUB! NOT A BLOODY RESTAURANT OR A HOTEL OR FOR DELIA TO BOOST HER OWN PROFILE! iTS A FOOTBALL CLUB AND OUR FOOTBALL CLUB AND ITS UP US TO DO SOMETHING SO IT REMAINS A FOOTBALL CLUB!
GET DELIA OUT!

[/quote]

lol Cullum was definately not ''priced out''

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

PS: Even by Facebook standards your spelling and punctuation is pretty grim.

What is it you do for a living?

[/quote]

So sorry Lord friggin snooty, what it got to do with you what I do for a living, and anyway the day I take criticism from a bloke who claims to support 2 clubs is a sad day indeed.

Stick to your usual crap of copying and pasting links mate, typical lazy journo. "Oh look at me my grammer is perfect, but I cant write a story off my own back".

Idiot.

[quote user="Yellafella"][quote user="Deano Anderson TAFKA spud"]

GET DELIA OUT!

[/quote]

lol Cullum was definately not ''priced out''

[/quote]

56m for a club losing money not being priced out? Hmmmmm

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Oh and if being the lazy hack you are bothered to read it I didnt say she was born in suffolk.

Now toddle off and support your 2 teams.

Or is it 3 now?