Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magoo

Freefalling!!

Thats us, if we dont go down this year I will be amazed. For those who wish to differ just where exactly are we going to pick up the points we need to stay up??

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Thats us, if we dont go down this year I will be amazed. For those who wish to differ just where exactly are we going to pick up the points we need to stay up??
[/quote]

Carrow Road

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Thats us, if we dont go down this year I will be amazed. For those who wish to differ just where exactly are we going to pick up the points we need to stay up??[/quote]The remaining games?

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Thats us, if we dont go down this year I will be amazed. For those who wish to differ just where exactly are we going to pick up the points we need to stay up??
[/quote]

The damage was done under Roeder I''m afraid and Gunny is fighting a losing battle.

I''m hurting again as a NC supporter, it''s not a nice feeling.

I can''t see where the wins will come from.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Thats us, if we dont go down this year I will be amazed. For those who wish to differ just where exactly are we going to pick up the points we need to stay up??[/quote]

Carrow Road

[/quote]Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol[/quote]We certainly showed it against Wolves, Ipswich and Barnsley. Is someone picking and choosing the facts that fit? [;)]

Its seriously gone tits up, and the sooner we all agree that this is the case the better. Gunn will not save us, that is simply a fact, nothing against him but we are well past being survivors in this league. Our results suggest that in fact we dont deserve to be in the Champ.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mr Magoo"]Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol[/quote]We certainly showed it against Wolves, Ipswich and Barnsley. Is someone picking and choosing the facts that fit? [;)][/quote]Someone is actually looking at the real picture with regards to our league position and points tally rather than looking at a few good performances with through rose tinted glasses.

[quote user="Mr Magoo"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

Carrow Road

[/quote]

Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol
[/quote]

You have forgotten the Wolves game?

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Someone is actually looking at the real picture with regards to our league position and points tally rather than looking at a few good performances with through rose tinted glasses.[/quote]You chose three games we lost to show that Norwich will not stay up, so I replied with three games we won to show we won''t to show how ridiculous your little argument is. Seriously, unless you can predict the future, you can''t say with any certainty that Norwich will go down, so I suggest you shush before t*ssers like me start mocking you. [Y]

Its not looking great but i still feel we can get out of this. The Southampton game we were quite unlucky and brizzle and preston are two of the form teams in the league at the moment. Unfortunately so are Burnley though [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mr Magoo"]

Someone is actually looking at the real picture with regards to our league position and points tally rather than looking at a few good performances with through rose tinted glasses.
[/quote]

You chose three games we lost to show that Norwich will not stay up, so I replied with three games we won to show we won''t to show how ridiculous your little argument is. Seriously, unless you can predict the future, you can''t say with any certainty that Norwich will go down, so I suggest you shush before t*ssers like me start mocking you. [Y]
[/quote]

Given we have only 13 games left, and given that we are likely to need at least another 18 points to stand any chance of staying up, can you really see us winning 6 more matches? 

[quote user="Mr Magoo"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mr Magoo"]

Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol
[/quote]

We certainly showed it against Wolves, Ipswich and Barnsley. Is someone picking and choosing the facts that fit? [;)]
[/quote]

Someone is actually looking at the real picture with regards to our league position and points tally rather than looking at a few good performances with through rose tinted glasses.
[/quote]

So true....Every dog has its day, ours were Brum, Wolves x2 - and a few other decent performances. We also beat Man Ure in the Prem 2-0 and the Boro comeback result 4-4..... but at the end of the day, it means or counts for nothing.

Consistency is the key.....and, we just haven''t got it.[:(]

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

Given we have only 13 games left, and given that we are likely to need at least another 18 points to stand any chance of staying up, can you really see us winning 6 more matches? 

[/quote]I can''t even predict what my girlfriend is going to make for tea tonight, let alone what City will do in their next thirteen games.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mr Magoo"]Really? We didnt really show that against Charlton, Southampton or Bristol[/quote]We certainly showed it against Wolves, Ipswich and Barnsley. Is someone picking and choosing the facts that fit? [;)][/quote]Home form P 16 W6 D4 L6 returned 22 points out of a possible 48 = 1.375 points per game.These are the facts that matter and they do not in the slightest suggest to me that we are capable of returning the likely requirement of 18 points minimum from the last seven home games.That''s 2.6 points per home game required we didn''t even manage that form in the promotion year.Perhaps you could allay my worries by telling me how we''re going to up our home form sufficiently? Please remember to include an explanation as to why although many of the points already accrued at home were gained with the benefit of playing Leroy Lita- 7 goals, Lupoli - 5 goals and David Bell - 7 assists we are now going to be winning 6 out of 7 home games to score the neccesary points with a fading Champs striker who has a return of 1 goal in 20 appearances.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I can''t even predict what my girlfriend is going to make for tea tonight[/quote]Aha an imposter as I thought!!The real Lord Flashheart would tell his girlfriend what he wanted for tea...

Bucket: I''m not suggesting that City will stay up but nor am I suggesting that they will go down. Football is a notoriously difficult sport to predict. If it was I''d be a millionaire by now.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mr Magoo"]

[/quote]

You chose three games we lost to show that Norwich will not stay up, so I replied with three games we won to show we won''t to show how ridiculous your little argument is. Seriously, unless you can predict the future, you can''t say with any certainty that Norwich will go down, so I suggest you shush before t*ssers like me start mocking you. [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Christ, that is really scary when you put it like that.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Aha an imposter as I thought!!The real Lord Flashheart would tell his girlfriend what he wanted for tea...[/quote]It''s Valentines Day. It''s the only day of the year I don''t keep her chained to the bed. [Y]

[/quote]

Love that song by Tom Petty............

[quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

Love that song by Tom Petty............

[/quote]

"Learning to fly"....is another stormer![Y]