Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

1-1

[quote user="anothatracksuitmanager"]it''s a doncaster who are unbeaten in 6 games an it''s a goal so quit your moaning. we dont have a god given rigt to win eery game we play.[/quote]

did i miss your tenure as football statistician?!?!?!

People are entitled to their own opinion so fuck off. Just because they''re not smiling when they''re losing 1-0 [:|]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I know but I am SICK of the doom and gloom on here, it''s probably more depressing than our league position.
[/quote]

I think we are all sick of the doom and gloom but there''s no point in pretending things are good when they quite clearly are not.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

BIG WOOP, we equalised vs the might Doncaster Rovers! We''re gonna win the league!

Christ

[/quote]

hahahaha and still we will be in the bottom 3 come Tuesday evening...

The mighty Doncaster Rovers... scored 6 goals at home all season and now putting pressure on to see if they can get a 2nd in 90 mins against the hapless Norwich [:D]

So the moaners and doom mongers are entitled to their own opinions, but those of us that ''support'' the team are not.  Glad we cleared that one up then.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]So the moaners and doom mongers are entitled to their own opinions, but those of us that ''support'' the team are not.  Glad we cleared that one up then.[/quote]I didn''t say that. Sorry, I forgot because I''m not delighted when we''re losing 1-0, I must be a moron and not a true fan. And people wonder why Delia and co have had such an easy time?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Now shut up you clueless, pessimistic morons and get behind your team.
[/quote]

Why not use the match thread?

[quote user="anothatracksuitmanager"]it''s a doncaster who are unbeaten in 6 games an it''s a goal so quit your moaning. we dont have a god given rigt to win eery game we play.[/quote]

You certainly have a good point - they were fresh from having won 4 league games in a row and a cup draw at home to Villa.  For anyone to say that a draw is a particularly crap result after our recent away performances - 9 league defeats in a row, I think? - is really looking on the downside.  

People do rather seem to go by the name of the opposition rather than their form, which is a rather stupid thing to do.

I remember beating Bayern Munich too.  Swindon Town and Oldham were also in the Premiership that season, I recall....That was 15 years ago my friend.We''re a Championship also-ran these days.  Live with it.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I remember beating Bayern Munich too.  Swindon Town and Oldham were also in the Premiership that season, I recall....

That was 15 years ago my friend.

We''re a Championship also-ran these days.  Live with it.
[/quote]

Footballing eras do change don''t they, but unfortunately some people seem to be welded to the past.  

Put into context: Eleven of the sides in the Prem that season are not there now, and Wigan finished 19th in what is now League 2, Fulham were relegated into that division.  

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I remember beating Bayern Munich too.  Swindon Town and Oldham were also in the Premiership that season, I recall....

That was 15 years ago my friend.

We''re a Championship also-ran these days.  Live with it.
[/quote]

Footballing eras do change don''t they, but unfortunately some people seem to be welded to the past.  

Put into context: Eleven of the sides in the Prem that season are not there now, and Wigan finished 19th in what is now League 2, Fulham were relegated into that division.  

[/quote]

Sorry, BP, but that''s far too sensible a response!