Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Hi Shaun, no it was hilarous, haven''t enjoyed an away trip so much for ages, will be doing another one soon on my sweepstake winnings. Glad to see that Nutty can keep you all under control though....lol

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Hi Shaun, no it was hilarous, haven''t enjoyed an away trip so much for ages, will be doing another one soon on my sweepstake winnings. Glad to see that Nutty can keep you all under control though....lol[/quote]

Well. He could have kept us more under control if he sat in the right seats. Dissapointing really [:P] Anyway, glad you enjoyed it and glad you saw the funny side of it. I know some people were getting quite angry. Probably see you at some more away games in the future then [Y]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Hi Shaun, no it was hilarous, haven''t enjoyed an away trip so much for ages, will be doing another one soon on my sweepstake winnings. Glad to see that Nutty can keep you all under control though....lol[/quote]

Well. He could have kept us more under control if he sat in the right seats. Dissapointing really [:P] Anyway, glad you enjoyed it and glad you saw the funny side of it. I know some people were getting quite angry. Probably see you at some more away games in the future then [Y]

[/quote]

Maybe it''s an age thing and I felt it would be best to leave the back for youngsters like you lot and Gazza[:O]

[;)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Maybe it''s an age thing and I felt it would be best to leave the back for youngsters like you lot and Gazza[:O]

[;)]

Now come on Nutty, you know you will always be drawn to keeping yourself young! Anyway, respect, you all made me feel very welcome and I really enjoyed the trip up north!

Don''t know who was getting angry though Shaun, as it was my first trip on the coaches for a good many years maybe I have different perspectives, but have been on a lot more noisy trips than that!

But fair dos, don''t want to spoil it for anyone else.

Nutty, did you go to the Donny game? If you did, sorry I didn''t know - it would have been great to meet you.

Leeds Canary (Young Gun)

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Nutty, did you go to the Donny game? If you did, sorry I didn''t know - it would have been great to meet you.

Leeds Canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

I was there Leeds. Would have been great to meet you too - I should have contacted  you - it makes sense now when I think about it - Leeds Canary - Doncaster ......

I was slow joining the dots!

All the Yorkshire games are gone now but there will be other opportunities and we''ll make sure it happens next time[Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"]I''m eyeing up a day at the seaside on 7th March fo Blackpool. [au][/quote]

It may work.. but my job often makes Saturday games difficult. I''ll let you know when I know[Y]

Lucky was unlucky today but we all march on to fight another day. We have lost nothing thanks to Billy and we still have our own league stats to look forward to.

I''ve ot you down for Chelsea Devon[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Lucky was unlucky today but we all march on to fight another day. We have lost nothing thanks to Billy and we still have our own league stats to look forward to.

[/quote]sorry fellow pickers - despite spending an hour yesterday deliberating - i picked a p**s poor set...[:$]never mind, we carry on!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

sorry fellow pickers - despite spending an hour yesterday deliberating - i picked a p**s poor set...[:$]

never mind, we carry on!!!
[/quote]

It was a couragous selection and would have been well rewarded don''t feel to bad. I for one liked your approach - especially as you didn''t follow my tip!

Here''s to success next week

A high turn out again with 50 PUPs selecting this week and 29 correct naps meant 58% were successful in what was a difficult week. Welcome again to the 4 new PUPs which mean we now have had 98 different posters make selections this season! Will we make 100 [:^)]You so know we will [Y] and I wonder who will be this seasons PUP number 100[:O]

Having had 9 PUPs on four from four for the month last week the difficult nature of this weeks games meant that only four of you got to five from five to share the monthly award for January. So take a bow Inchy[*] Shaun[*] Mister C [*]and Yankee[*] Also special mention to Graham H[*] who had 4-4 and a void game and Cosmic[*] with 3-3 and 2 void games. 

Trent and Inchy now have daylight between themselves and the chasing pack. Inchy couldn’t quite take over at the top this week but I have a feeling that could change next week if there’s another no-show from our travelling PUP. It‘s getting tight in that chasing pack though with 6 PUPs in the low 80‘s!

Shaun now has the longest winning run with 9 correct naps and Cosmic now has 8

This is the latest PUPs League showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% weeks.

Picker

Season

Season %

Trent Canary

17-19

Inch High

23-26

MacDougall’s perm

19-23

Arrdee

18-22

Gentleman Jim

21-26

Leedscanary

20-25

NCFC_Shaun

20-25

We8wba

12-15

Pboro_Canary

19-24

Mr. Bump

18-23

Newyorkcanary

20-26

Shack Attack

17-22

Kathy

10-13

Obiwancanary

16-21

Beaker

16-22

Delia’s Devon…

18-26

Fellas

18-26

Mister Chops

15-22

Sparkos

15-22

Cosmic Twin

16-24

Hissing Sid

16-24

Muddy funster

16-24

Cityangel

14-21

GazzaTCC

14-21

1st Wazzock

17-26

Norfolkchance1

17-26

Graham Humphrey

16-25

BringBackIwan

12-19

The Butler

15-25

Norfolkbroadslim

12-20

Hughsey

9-15

Nutty nigel

15-26

Yankee Canary

15-26

Berkshire Canary

14-24

Methcanary

12-21

Canary Ryan

11-20

Lucky Green Trainers

13-25

Camuldonum

12-23

Sports Desk - Pete

13-26

Just would like to say that Friday 13th February has been suggested for the next PUPs meet and all of you who can make it would be very welcome. It will be good to see some old friends and meet some new ones. It will be sad to meet up without Ray’s good humour and good company and I know it won’t be the same for so many of us. But it will be nice to be together and raise a glass to his memory that will stay with us forever.

I will be back later with the other stats[Y]

Here''s the rest of the stats as promised. Thanks for the bump Inchy[Y]

This weeks naps were divided amongst 29 different teams which is quite a few more than we usually get. That’s because there was no fixture that got heavily napped this week although the three most napped teams (Man Utd, Standard Liege and Wolves) all won. 15 of the 29 were correct making a 52% success rate which is still down on the seasons average. League Two was 100% with 3 from 3 but is still the most treacherous place for us PUPs with just a 37% strike rate. Here''s the current table which shows where us PUP''s have been getting most joy.

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

15-29

350-592

Premiership

2-5

45-85

Championship

3-6

44-86

League One

1-5

37-77

League Two

3-3

21-57

Conference

1-1

26-41

Welsh

1-1

14-19

English Cups

20-35

Scots Premiership

1-3

24-31

Scots Leagues

1-1

19-32

Scots Cup

4-5

Europe

2-4

72-95

Internationals

23-28

World Club

1-1

Games in Belgium, Spain, Germany and Italy were napped this week so the European table now looks like this :-

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

2-4

72-95

Spain

0-1

17-26

Italy