Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

donny away!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Im going. Not seen Norwich win on the road in 21 games now so I wont be expecting 3 points.[/quote]

STAY AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Sadly that wont be happening. I am the most optamistic I have been in four years though!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Im going. Not seen Norwich win on the road in 21 games now so I wont be expecting 3 points.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sadly that wont be happening. I am the most optamistic I have been in four years though!!

[/quote]

you''re going to ruin the trip for the rest of us [:@]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you''re going to ruin the trip for the rest of us [:@]

[/quote]

To be fair i went through a stage of seeing Norwich lose 16 away games in a row, until Nottm Forest, so it has to end some time

As of Friday evening Norwich had sold their allocation. The only tickets left were a few individual seats. Donny are sending another 500 tickets to go on sale Monday

2000 miles from me but I have tickets and will be there with 1 other Bulgarian friend.

Last season I was away at Saints so hope same luck for me 3 pts for us :p

Any idea how danger is Doncaster fans?I wonder to wear my Norwich scarf or to be "casual":pp

some off topic ...any idea on Thursday day before this game will be open training at Colney or no chanse!?

[quote user="jbghost"]As of Friday evening Norwich had sold their allocation. The only tickets left were a few individual seats. Donny are sending another 500 tickets to go on sale Monday[/quote]

do you know what the original allocation is? will be a good turn out for a night game all that way

What do you think our original allocation was then. 1000? With another 500 would be 1,500 plus whoever pays on the gate. Decent turnout for a Friday night away game!

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

Excuse my ignorance, but why is the game on Friday? 

Is it on Sky?  Not listed on the Pink Un fixture list as such if it is.

[/quote]

There is a horse race meeting the on Saturday. 

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="suffolk canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey - glad we''re playing before and not after that - imagine the state of the pitch!

Cheers for the info.

[quote user="suffolk canary"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="suffolk canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey - glad we''re playing before and not after that - imagine the state of the pitch!

Cheers for the info.

[/quote]That reminds me of when they played the FA Cup final at Wembley just after the Horse of the Year show was staged there - pitch was like Gorleston beach!!! It was Chelsea v Leeds in 1970 I think.

Has anyone got their tickets? I''m meeting a load of mates at the match, but they''re travelling from leeds. one of them reckons its not allocated seating (sit where you like?). is this true? i thought otherwise, it''s a new stadium!

[quote user="BG"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="BG"]

I''ll be there - look for me in my tight bikini

[/quote]

What the match, horse racing or both?.

[/quote]

Just the match. I have clients Saturday

[/quote]

Anyone have any idea how to get to the Keepmoat from the train station?

Are there any pubs near the new ground?

Viva Marc Libbra

[quote user="Iwan_09"]

Anyone have any idea how to get to the Keepmoat from the train station?

Are there any pubs near the new ground?

Viva Marc Libbra

[/quote]

i''m coming up from notts on train, i''ve spoken to a donny fan and he says it''s only a 5/10 minute walk from the station and if i were to get lost Donny fans are friendly, much like we are

"Train station is at worst a 10 minute walk, its abit closer than Belle Vue if you had been. Just take a right outside the stadium over 3 roundabouts at the forth tale a left and you will see people pooring in from far and wide."

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="jbghost"]As of Friday evening Norwich had sold their allocation. The only tickets left were a few individual seats. Donny are sending another 500 tickets to go on sale Monday[/quote]

do you know what the original allocation is? will be a good turn out for a night game all that way

[/quote]

1000 sold as of Friday with 500 more arriving on Monday. Should be a decent turnout for a Friday.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]OK. There is a race meeting in the vicinity of Doncaster on Saturday.[/quote]

But there was a race meeting last Saturday at Doncaster, but Donny still played Villa at home.

Why is it different for us?

I hate Saturdays without a City game.

I got mine quite early on Buzz, they are all numbered with allocated seats just like ours, though in reality some away games the stewards don''t care if people change seats. Probably dependent on how many are going to the game I guess.