Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Fotheringham Shut IT!

"You look at teams like Notts Forest, they''ve got strenght in depth" - Sorry, pass me the bucket.

Apparantly we cant expect to compete with Championship new boys whove spent a bit of money on some strikers , but who have lost 2 of their first choice midfield (commons and clingan) and in effect still have the makjority of the side from league one.

then roeders little allay tell us, this (proving that as well as being stuck up roeders backside, and being not very good at football; he''s not very good at maths either ):

"I think  we''ve only got 8 senior players contracted to the club...There is quality within those eight players". 8, how does his criteria work; to be counted to you have to be a) over 23, b) not a a keeper, c) not injuredand im still struggling to get near 8!

Doherty, Croft, Fotheringham,Clingan, Pattison, Cort, Russel, Cureton, Bell, Hoolahan, Otsemobor, Lappin & Drury are all senior outfield players who are fit and theres 13 of those!! Add in your 2 Keepers and Fotheringham is clearly a complete an utter idiot!

With any luck the first thing the new manager will get rid of this fraud of a football and he''ll be off where he belongs. The Conference.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]With any luck the first thing the new manager will get rid of this fraud of a football and he''ll be off where he belongs. The Conference.
[/quote]

Agreed, this guy has shown time and time again he is not fit to wear the shirt. Not his fault really, he just isn''t good enough at this level. Next stop the Highland League of Scotland.

I like how he blames "the players" but doesn''t get any more specific than that.  As captain and suckiest player on the field, he should take the sword and admit that he plays like crap.  He also makes it sounds like it is the fault of anyone else but Roeder that there have been so many players in out of position rolls this season.  If you have a CB or a striker on the bench or not in the lineup, and have other players filling in at those positions, it''s not because you don''t have enough money.  It''s because you are trying to reinvent the wheel and make the entire team in your own image rather than using what you do have correctly.  Too bad Roeder''s image is that of a 1 year wonder, 2nd year disaster.

Good luck ever playing again for us, Fotheringham. (unless Gunn is your brother-in-law or something)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I like how he blames "the players" but doesn''t get any more specific than that.  As captain and suckiest player on the field, he should take the sword and admit that he plays like crap.  He also makes it sounds like it is the fault of anyone else but Roeder that there have been so many players in out of position rolls this season.  If you have a CB or a striker on the bench or not in the lineup, and have other players filling in at those positions, it''s not because you don''t have enough money.  It''s because you are trying to reinvent the wheel and make the entire team in your own image rather than using what you do have correctly.  Too bad Roeder''s image is that of a 1 year wonder, 2nd year disaster.

Good luck ever playing again for us, Fotheringham. (unless Gunn is your brother-in-law or something)

[/quote]I was totally gutted and shocked when he was named captain... and we have to remember when he opens his mouth, that we are listening to someone who lost his captaincy as quickly as he was given it. that says alot, dont you think?He is overrated, and the sooner he leaves the better...If he is a much of a roeder bum buddy as people are making out, he needs to look at 2 things...roeders tenure as manager was unsuccesful, his own tenure as captain was also unsuccesful. I think he should pack his bags and leave them near the door ready follow his old mate rodent if he gets another job anytime soon.If he thinks other teams like forest have ''strength in depth'' and we dont...then thats only a tsab at himself as he is without one of the worst players in our squad. period.

I have read Fozzy''s thoughts a couple of times and can''t make my mind up whether to laugh or cry - I suppose we should be grateful he opted to share his thoughts with us all as he clearly has so few to spare.

[quote user="Huddy "]

"You look at teams like Notts Forest, they''ve got strenght in depth" - Sorry, pass me the bucket.

Apparantly we cant expect to compete with Championship new boys whove spent a bit of money on some strikers , but who have lost 2 of their first choice midfield (commons and clingan) and in effect still have the makjority of the side from league one.

then roeders little allay tell us, this (proving that as well as being stuck up roeders backside, and being not very good at football; he''s not very good at maths either ):

"I think  we''ve only got 8 senior players contracted to the club...There is quality within those eight players". 8, how does his criteria work; to be counted to you have to be a) over 23, b) not a a keeper, c) not injuredand im still struggling to get near 8!

Doherty, Croft, Fotheringham,Clingan, Pattison, Cort, Russel, Cureton, Bell, Hoolahan, Otsemobor, Lappin & Drury are all senior outfield players who are fit and theres 13 of those!! Add in your 2 Keepers and Fotheringham is clearly a complete an utter idiot!

[/quote]

Typical forum rubbish - you slag off anybody who has a diferent view to you - Roders gone now so theres no more bandwagon so you pick on someone else

[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="Huddy "]

[/quote]

sorry, i missed where the slagging off was... if you are referring to peopel slagging off fozzy''s mathematics, he was simply wrong.

do enlighten me

Typical forum rubbish - you slag off anybody who has a diferent view to you - Roders gone now so theres no more bandwagon so you pick on someone else

[/quote]

sorry, i missed where the slagging off was... if you are referring

to peopel slagging off fozzy''s mathematics, he was simply wrong.

do enlighten me

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

I was totally gutted and shocked when he was named captain... and we have to remember when he opens his mouth, that we are listening to someone who lost his captaincy as quickly as he was given it. that says alot, dont you think?
He is overrated, and the sooner he leaves the better...If he is a much of a roeder bum buddy as people are making out, he needs to look at 2 things...roeders tenure as manager was unsuccesful, his own tenure as captain was also unsuccesful. I think he should pack his bags and leave them near the door ready follow his old mate rodent if he gets another job anytime soon.
If he thinks other teams like forest have ''strength in depth'' and we dont...then thats only a tsab at himself as he is without one of the worst players in our squad. period.
[/quote]

Yah, I didn''t realize he was stupid, too.  Lousy player, dim wit.....yah, let''s make him captain!  Give me a break!

Sorry Ratty

but like 90% of people; i find his constant crap about such a small squad (which isnt true) and claimingwer cant compete with the mighty forest infuriating...

but i dont care

Are you watching Glen Roeder!!!

[quote user="nu_matik"]

sorry, i missed where the slagging off was... if you are referring to peopel slagging off fozzy''s mathematics, he was simply wrong.

do enlighten me[/quote]

For a start, it''s people, not peopel [;)]

footballers should do all their talking on the pitch, and i was content with Fozzy''s performance today. still would play Pattison in future tho...