Sign in to follow this  

Too little...too late.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Well well....I see the sheep on here are finally changing their tune and calling for the celebrity cook to be driven out of Norwich....along with her latest joke of a managerial appointment.

Trouble is it is too little too late. The time for serious protesting is past and there is now no point in removing Roeder only to replace him with another Smith loser as we spiral down into oblivion. It takes time to turn a ship around and I''m afraid the lethargy and limpness of the average City "supporter" during Smiths cynical tenancy will see the club dashed on the rocks.

Oh how they mocked and ridiculed those of us who saw the writing on the wall years ago when something could possibly have been done. Oh how they derided Smudger following his valiant attempt to get the disatisfied voices heard via a protest. Oh how the ostriches refused to accept that their glorious "saviour" was in fact entirely mortal and in it purely for her own gain.

Serves you right....only you''ve taken the real fans down with you.

[/quote]

The power of positive thinking

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Are they selling the club? Don''t think anyone at the club has said that.

They want donors (like Carl Moore). Theres no shares for sale as far as I''m aware so how can they be looking for investors or buyers?

[/quote]

Well, you''re not very "aware" as the Club have not turned down an application for shares in the last  12 years.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]blah blah blah told you so, blah blah blah all your fault.  blah blah blah i told you blah blah blah in a brewery.  Blah blah nothing myself, blah blah blah so far above all this blah blah blah.[/quote]What have you done, apart from vent bile at your fellow fan ?  Fuck all ?  Oh right - thanks for clearing that up.[/quote]

He used your name alot. I''ve never seen someones name used so frequently in such a short sentence.

[/quote]Excellent!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]blah blah blah told you so, blah blah blah all your fault.  blah blah blah i told you blah blah blah in a brewery.  Blah blah nothing myself, blah blah blah so far above all this blah blah blah.[/quote]What have you done, apart from vent bile at your fellow fan ?  Fuck all ?  Oh right - thanks for clearing that up.[/quote]

He used your name alot. I''ve never seen someones name used so frequently in such a short sentence.

[/quote]I''m worried he might be stalking me.

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

how about you get off your computer seat and put some money in the club. Easy to say open your chequebook when its not your money at risk.

The board, by appointing roeder, got us out of a hole last year and gave us an extra season in the top flight. maybe they can do it again. Otherwise without the stability of delia we''d be below leeds now.

[/quote]

The top flight???

Dear oh dear... have you ever taken a look at how the English Football League Pyramid is structured?

Oh well, I guess you will get another chance to see us having a bash at the TOP FLIGHT in a few years time when we have a bash at what is now known as The Blue Square Conference Premier??? [:$]

[quote user="jbghost"]

What the hell would it be other than an investment if somebody came in and bought the Smiths shares.

Investment could be anything from £100 for a couple of replica shirts to £500 million and a team full of top players.

In the current financial situation it is very unlikely that we will find a large investor so the best we can hope for is somebody willing to come on board with a few £2 or £3 million to top up what the Smiths can afford to put in.

[/quote]

or we could of had £20million if Delia and her dwarf like grubby little husband did not want to get their sweaty palms on the lions share of it.

Should of took it when it was on offer girl, coz now you are going to be ran out of the club slowly but surely for nothing and rather than being a saint your name will be remembered  like dirt in Norfolk for many moons top come... [:D]

Arrivederci... shut the door and flick off the lights on your way out!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Are they selling the club? Don''t think anyone at the club has said that.

They want donors (like Carl Moore). Theres no shares for sale as far as I''m aware so how can they be looking for investors or buyers?

[/quote]

Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get!

[/quote]

So how do you explain Mr Harris stating only last week that he was looking for an investor for us, not a buyer?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

blah blah blah told you so, blah blah blah all your fault.  blah blah blah i told you blah blah blah in a brewery.  Blah blah nothing myself, blah blah blah so far above all this blah blah blah.

[/quote]

What have you done, apart from vent bile at your fellow fan ?  Fuck all ?  Oh right - thanks for clearing that up.
[/quote]

A clear example of a tiny mind at work. Feel proud of the shambles you happily oversee in order to gain points from your like-minded misfits. As with your Smith led calamity...they are the only points you are ever likely to gain.

Try someone who is interested next time eh? As for "bile" at fans?  They''ve all gone and left the likes of you to bluster at will.

Nice language for general viewing as well...... Well done for that.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]Sad that the sourness of the general forum loser holds them back from being open minded...but then most of them only play with those who agree with their own limited perspective.[/quote]I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning...

From what I''ve seen on these boards over the years, many of us so-called ''Sheep'' were always willing for Delia to step aside to let someone with more cash and business nous take over... at the time, however, we believed that there wasnt'' a queue of investors knocking on the door of Carrow Road, and it still appears that way since the club has yet to be sold or invested in through Keith Harris (maybe he should bring back Orville?).  So very little has actually changed - neither opinion nor situation, bearing in mind we''ve been in the relegation mire for a good 3 seasons now.  This entire conversation probably has probably come up once every 3 months since and probably started by the same people.  No doubt we''ll go round and round and round until someone get''s nauseous and asks to get off... then we''ll wait a few months and it''ll all start again and the same people will briefly emerge from obscurity.....

DELIA HAD THE CHANCE TO OFF LOAD THE CLUB BUT HER GREED AND EGO GOT IN FRONT OF ANY RATIONAL DECISION MAKING; NO SURPRISE THERE THE THEN NOW EVERYONE WONDERS WHY WE''RE IN SUCH A BUGGER''S MUDDLE. TWUNTS LEADING THE TWUNTS

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]From what I''ve seen on these boards over the years, many of us so-called ''Sheep'' were always willing for Delia to step aside to let someone with more cash and business nous take over... at the time, however, we believed that there wasnt'' a queue of investors knocking on the door of Carrow Road, and it still appears that way since the club has yet to be sold or invested in through Keith Harris (maybe he should bring back Orville?). 

So very little has actually changed - neither opinion nor situation, bearing in mind we''ve been in the relegation mire for a good 3 seasons now.  This entire conversation probably has probably come up once every 3 months since and probably started by the same people.  No doubt we''ll go round and round and round until someone get''s nauseous and asks to get off... then we''ll wait a few months and it''ll all start again and the same people will briefly emerge from obscurity.....
[/quote]

Absolutely on the button. Despite the crowing, the toxic chicken has actually offered no real solutions in the sense of what happens after the Board has been ousted. I think that there are very few posters who would oppose a change of regime in principle, but the vast majority would be against a leap into the unknown. Its one thing to claim the credit for identifying a problem, but the ones who are remembered by posterity are those who actually came up with a workable solution.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Did someone say something? [*-)][/quote]

nope, i think someone just turned the waffles on....

jas :)

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Well well....I see the sheep on here are finally changing their tune and calling for the celebrity cook to be driven out of Norwich....along with her latest joke of a managerial appointment.

Trouble is it is too little too late. The time for serious protesting is past and there is now no point in removing Roeder only to replace him with another Smith loser as we spiral down into oblivion. It takes time to turn a ship around and I''m afraid the lethargy and limpness of the average City "supporter" during Smiths cynical tenancy will see the club dashed on the rocks.

Oh how they mocked and ridiculed those of us who saw the writing on the wall years ago when something could possibly have been done. Oh how they derided Smudger following his valiant attempt to get the disatisfied voices heard via a protest. Oh how the ostriches refused to accept that their glorious "saviour" was in fact entirely mortal and in it purely for her own gain.

[/quote]

The board are past their sell by date, they know this as well which is why they are trying to sell the club!

What else are they meant to do!

Our best chance of avoiding the drop rests upon the board getting shot of Roeder ASAP!

[/quote]

I take it you use the term ''trying to sell the club'' in the loosest way possible. I mean, putting a 2 bed West Earlham flat in an estate agents window for £1milllion is hardly ''trying to sell'' it now is it?

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

how about you get off your computer seat and put some money in the club. Easy to say open your chequebook when its not your money at risk.

The board, by appointing roeder, got us out of a hole last year and gave us an extra season in the top flight. maybe they can do it again. Otherwise without the stability of delia we''d be below leeds now.

[/quote]

Top Flight? Oh my god, Cluck is right. How dumb are we all?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]From what I''ve seen on these boards over the years, many of us so-called ''Sheep'' were always willing for Delia to step aside to let someone with more cash and business nous take over... at the time, however, we believed that there wasnt'' a queue of investors knocking on the door of Carrow Road, and it still appears that way since the club has yet to be sold or invested in through Keith Harris (maybe he should bring back Orville?). 

So very little has actually changed - neither opinion nor situation, bearing in mind we''ve been in the relegation mire for a good 3 seasons now.  This entire conversation probably has probably come up once every 3 months since and probably started by the same people.  No doubt we''ll go round and round and round until someone get''s nauseous and asks to get off... then we''ll wait a few months and it''ll all start again and the same people will briefly emerge from obscurity.....
[/quote]

Absolutely on the button. Despite the crowing, the toxic chicken has actually offered no real solutions in the sense of what happens after the Board has been ousted. I think that there are very few posters who would oppose a change of regime in principle, but the vast majority would be against a leap into the unknown. Its one thing to claim the credit for identifying a problem, but the ones who are remembered by posterity are those who actually came up with a workable solution.

[/quote]

I for one would be happy to take the leap into the unknown. Things can hardly get any worse - and if they did it would only be an acceleration of whats coming anyway if no action is taken. It may seem like a gamble but someone - probably Cullum, or maybe Carl Moore? - would almost certainly ride to the rescue. And if they did not the fans would most likely band together and save the club. So why not take that leap rather than being afraid of change?

[/quote]

Baaaaaaaaaaahhh (bah)

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I for one would be happy to take the leap into the unknown. Things can hardly get any worse - and if they did it would only be an acceleration of whats coming anyway if no action is taken. It may seem like a gamble but someone - probably Cullum, or maybe Carl Moore? - would almost certainly ride to the rescue. And if they did not the fans would most likely band together and save the club. So why not take that leap rather than being afraid of change?

[/quote]

Spot on Captn Canary... and rest assured there are many like you out there.... [Y]

It is only those with the mother fixation, clinging to Delia''s flapping apron strings who do not seem to be able to cope with that brave step in to the unknown (even though that is what some of them chose to do with regards to Mr Chase... the hypocrites).... [:$]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

The board are past their sell by date, they know this as well which is why they are trying to sell the club!

What else are they meant to do!

Our best chance of avoiding the drop rests upon the board getting shot of Roeder ASAP!

[/quote]

I take it you use the term ''trying to sell the club'' in the loosest way possible. I mean, putting a 2 bed West Earlham flat in an estate agents window for £1milllion is hardly ''trying to sell'' it now is it?

[/quote]

hahaha... it may with some of the limited intelligence we have around these parts Captain.... [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]
I very rarely use expletives Mr Cluckcaster.  But I feel that you are most certainly worthy of them.
[/quote]

Sticks and stones sissy boy.....

You''re too much of a lightweight for me I''m afraid so stick with your ovine allies where you might just feel more relevant.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz