Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

14:00 Saturday PROTEST

I have suggested that the fans who wish to call for Mr Roeders sacking meet at 14:00 outside the main entrance of the city stand,after the pathetic loss against Charlton in the F.A Cup i realy feel we must stand together and get the manager removed,yes the board are also a problem but without a lot of money we can''t shift them but the rubbish manager can be replaced straight away, the fans who turned out on Tuesday night were treated to the worst game of Football at Carrow Road for some years and this has to be the last straw.I have no idea what numbers will turn up but please leave a yes or no reply to the question, Will you join me? Depending on numbers i''m sure the police will have to be informed. I am just a normal fan who has had enough,people called for protests to be organised well i''ve tried my best.

Saturday 14:00 we must protest,we must get rid of Roeder to at least give us a chance to survive in this division.

I''m tempted to drive down from Hull just for the protest even though I don''t have a ticket for the match my feelings about Roeder are that strong - and I supported his appointment 15 months ago - how wrong ye can be!!!!!!!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I too have posted a general invite and I''ll be there at 2-00 pm[/quote]

Sorry 1st didn''t see that,as i say i suggested 14:00 on another post and that time seems to have stuck, another poster is suggesting we do it after the game but i honestly feel we must do something before it,lets see what numbers reply yes to my question and move from there.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I too have posted a general invite and I''ll be there at 2-00 pm[/quote]

Sorry 1st didn''t see that,as i say i suggested 14:00 on another post and that time seems to have stuck, another poster is suggesting we do it after the game but i honestly feel we must do something before it,lets see what numbers reply yes to my question and move from there.

[/quote]

Don''t apologise, stick the information on EVERY post [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]IM IN....smudger cant he will be typing we want the board on his keyboard at home!!!![/quote]

I will actually be watching Lowestoft in the FA Vase on Saturday.

If it was a SMITH OUT protest then I would be there, but like I said, yet again you guys have got the focal point all wrong and it will just end in tears yet again... [:''(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Don''t apologise, stick the information on EVERY post [Y]

[/quote]

Hopefully we will get a good few reply to this post and it will keep at the top of the page,if not i will keep bumping it, i''m so ready for Saturday and hope thousands of other fans are as well!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]IM IN....smudger cant he will be typing we want the board on his keyboard at home!!!![/quote]

If it was a SMITH OUT protest then I would be there, but like I said, yet again you guys have got the focal point all wrong and it will just end in tears yet again... [:''(]

[/quote]nice to see you will be supporting your beloved NCFC.

The board is a longer term problem, while i''d like them gone i understand that we need someone who can actually invest in a club and in the present ecological climate it''s not going to happen straight away.

I''l settle for Roeder going and a chance at staying up this season for now

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger, A lot of fans want a new board but unless we have a few million between us it ain''t gonna happen,Roeder has to go,his tactics are poor and he is just bloody dragging us down, a new manager would lift the team and at least give us a chance! Totally agree that the board need to go but we have no chance of removing them.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]nice to see you will be supporting your beloved NCFC.[/quote]

Well they and the majority of our fans are quite simply a waste of space at the moment.

Chance for some grass roots football and to support a local team who are striving to do their best wins hands down every time for me I''m afraid (especially when so many of our wooly flock are still living in lala land with regards to the curse of Carrow Road).

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger, A lot of fans want a new board but unless we have a few million between us it ain''t gonna happen,Roeder has to go,his tactics are poor and he is just bloody dragging us down, a new manager would lift the team and at least give us a chance! Totally agree that the board need to go but we have no chance of removing them.

[/quote]

Yes we do have a chance of removing them... we have no chance of removing them with attitudes like that.

What when Roeder is sacked and we are still relegated?

Who are you going to blame then???

Bringing a new manager in to stitch up a thread bare squad as we are nearing the end of Jan or entering Feb is going to achieve diddly squat.... Like CLUCK says "best we wait until we are relegated and give Cullum or whoever else chooses to pick this club of ours up off it''s knees their own chance to bring a new manager in".... with Delia & Co''s past record on managerial appointments do you really think that we are going to achieve anything other than prolonging our misery at best???

Nice to see some loyalty Smudge, i''l be the first to tell you to sod off if Norwich start winning again.

The club doesn''t need people like you who are going to support other clubs when things arn''t going well.

Football is like a marriage and this club will always be the club i go watch no matter what

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Well they and the majority of our fans are quite simply a waste of space at the moment.

Chance for some grass roots football and to support a local team who are striving to do their best wins hands down every time for me I''m afraid (especially when so many of our wooly flock are still living in lala land with regards to the curse of Carrow Road).

[/quote]i will support my club even if they are in the same league as lowestoft....nice to see us waste of space fans still willing to put ££££ into ncfc...you wan8er

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]i will support my club even if they are in the same league as lowestoft....nice to see us waste of space fans still willing to put ££££ into ncfc...you wan8er[/quote]

Ahh but are you putting your money in to NCFC or Delia''s Buns ''R'' Us plc???

I would support NCFC if playing Lowestoft in the Jewson League too (as long as it was not under Delia Smith).... infact I think you will find that I have stated on several threads recently that I wish Smith & Jones would bugger off and take all of their money with them (as MWJ threatened to do 15 months ago) leaving us to start from scratch all over again (even if that does mean starting from Jewson League level).

You seem to have a wee bit of difficulty establishing support between Smith & Jones and THE CLUB itself???

How much of you ticket fee this evening do you suppose is going to end up in Mr Roeder''s or the New Managers playing budget??? [:^)]

[quote user="Lambo"]

Nice to see some loyalty Smudge, i''l be the first to tell you to sod off if Norwich start winning again.

The club doesn''t need people like you who are going to support other clubs when things arn''t going well.

Football is like a marriage and this club will always be the club i go watch no matter what

[/quote]

No it is people like you that the club does not need Lambo... meekly sitting by whule those at the helm slowly destroy it.

I have always followed a couple of non-league sides as well as City (as do many of our fans I''m sure).

Obviously you seeing such things in black and white it is not really hard to see why you have kissed Delia''s backside these last few years as she has ripped the heart out of NCFC is it???

I really really wanna support you guys. But Living in Norway ends that discussion. I''ll be with you guys in soul....stand up tall against the board and manager, cause I am seriously starting to believe that the hole board is a impotent board of misconduct in their own pathetic sect!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

I have suggested that the fans who wish to call for Mr Roeders sacking meet at 14:00 outside the main entrance of the city stand,after the pathetic loss against Charlton in the F.A Cup i realy feel we must stand together and get the manager removed,yes the board are also a problem but without a lot of money we can''t shift them but the rubbish manager can be replaced straight away, the fans who turned out on Tuesday night were treated to the worst game of Football at Carrow Road for some years and this has to be the last straw.I have no idea what numbers will turn up but please leave a yes or no reply to the question, Will you join me? Depending on numbers i''m sure the police will have to be informed. I am just a normal fan who has had enough,people called for protests to be organised well i''ve tried my best.

Saturday 14:00 we must protest,we must get rid of Roeder to at least give us a chance to survive in this division.

[/quote]

Well done as you have picked on the WRONG TARGET I won''t bother, if only a few of you had a brain cell between you then you may realise that until the BOARD is driven out then NOTHING will change. I may just join Smudger at Lowestoft as some of you are too stupid to believe. Yeah get rid of Roeder, then Auntie D will walk out on the pitch waving her big scarf around and introduce the latest poor mug of a Manager to you in a couple of weeks, and most of you will swallow it hook line and sinker.

BOARD OUT!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Well done as you have picked on the WRONG TARGET I won''t bother, if only a few of you had a brain cell between you then you may realise that until the BOARD is driven out then NOTHING will change. I may just join Smudger at Lowestoft as some of you are too stupid to believe. Yeah get rid of Roeder, then Auntie D will walk out on the pitch waving her big scarf around and introduce the latest poor mug of a Manager to you in a couple of weeks, and most of you will swallow it hook line and sinker.

BOARD OUT!

[/quote]

This thread says it all about you and Smudger.

What a surprise.

I''ll definately be there, Can''t believe Roeder is still in a job this morning!! Waht a spineless dithering board we have!

Before the game?? What happens if we win 6-0? Its gonna look stupid!After the game protest is better

Getting roeder out is the worst possible thing to do,if we potest and the board sack roeder what will this achive?

If we call for roeders head and the board sack him they will say"there you go ,we have listened to the fans",they will now have brought themselves another 18 months as the new man will need time to build his own team.The root cause of our problems is a no ambition board that has held onto power for at least 4 years to long.Sacking roeder will take us back to the same postion we were in when they held onto worthington too long.The best protest imo is to vote with your feet and let the board see an empty ground each week.As for  who should take over the club,the biggest problem there is the  fact the main shareholders are trying to make a profit on their shares.Why this is the case i have no-idea as they have always maintained whats best for norwich is best for them

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

BOARD OUT!

[/quote]

JESUS F****NG CHRIST,BB listen boy! read the post again,we can''t remove Delia without money,do you not get that,she needs lots of cash to leave,Roeder on the other hand is the pathetic manager who is not getting the team to perform,he can be removed,and should be replaced with a new man today, and yes we all know the board have got it wrong the last two times but we have to take the risk! Pepople groan all day that change is needed and when you try to sort sh*t out ,fans like you try to be a smart ar*e and call everyone thick and stupid and all the other pathetic childish crap you can think of,tell you what BB come to the ground Saturday and i''ll show you the fans sticking together at least, and not trying to be the f''wit who rocks the boat just for the sake of it.Give me strength!!!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Before the game??

What happens if we win 6-0? Its gonna look stupid!

After the game protest is better
[/quote]Whatever drugs you are on,can i have some?

[quote user="we are rubbish"]

Getting roeder out is the worst possible thing to do,if we potest and the board sack roeder what will this achive?

If we call for roeders head and the board sack him they will say"there you go ,we have listened to the fans",they will now have brought themselves another 18 months as the new man will need time to build his own team.The root cause of our problems is a no ambition board that has held onto power for at least 4 years to long.Sacking roeder will take us back to the same postion we were in when they held onto worthington too long.The best protest imo is to vote with your feet and let the board see an empty ground each week.As for  who should take over the club,the biggest problem there is the  fact the main shareholders are trying to make a profit on their shares.Why this is the case i have no-idea as they have always maintained whats best for norwich is best for them

[/quote]

Do you think Roeder will keep us up then?

Completely correct until the board goes we will have one second rate manager after another just keeping us in this division(if we are very lucky).Sack roeder today and bring a new knight in shining armour in(on the cheap of course),buy yourself the rest of the season cos fans can''t get on the back of a new manager................deja vu  .......deja vu.....deja vu.......