Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Sheffield United (A) Score predictions please

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I''ll go for 1-0 Sheffield. Just can''t see us getting anything i''m afraid.[U][/quote]

good result, id take that. as said previously i reckon sheff utd 7 - 1 norwich. we are going to get absoulutley mauled. the problem is with all this roeder out stuff the players know if they dont put in a shift their free from blame as roeder will get all the blame. so really the players will not be to bothered about a slack performance in fact i reckon a couple of them might just make sure we dont win to help push roeder out

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I''ll go for 1-0 Sheffield. Just can''t see us getting anything i''m afraid.[U][/quote]

good result, id take that. as said previously i reckon sheff utd 7 - 1 norwich. we are going to get absoulutley mauled.

[/quote]

A ruddy good mauling as you put it lincoln, might just shift mountains...........or indeed, even Roeder.[:|]

3-1 Sheff U, I expect us to lose, even at the start of the season I wouldn''t have expected us to get much out of this game.

On the basis that you lot always seem to get it wrong, I''m going for a Norwich win: 3-1 to the Yellows.

Bramall Lane will ring to a chorus of boos brought on by Beattie''s departure, and Glenn will give his knowing smirk after the match and express his eternal hope that we''ve now ''turned the corner''. Needless to say we''ll promptly fall flat on our faces in the next home match.

Sadly, an away defeat.....3-1 to the Blades.[:(]

I would have liked their departing to pastures new Beattie, to come here to Carra. He''s the kind of bustlin'' forward that would suit us.....never mind.