Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Team Vs Scum

Problems now with Kennedy out.Or not? I for one will be glad to see the back of him, he reminds of the walking talking tree''s in Lord Of The Rings.So, the team. I assume we will have Russell and Doherty, not too sure about their bans, Doc''s served his v Palace yeh?                                                MarshallOtsemobor             Doherty                            Clingan          DruryCroft                      Fozzy                                Russell          Bell                                               Hoolahan                                                  LitaOn Canary call yesterday they were talking about Clingan as CB, Adams said he prefers him in midfield, but i think he can be just as instrumental from CB as he doenst go over the half way line much anyway. Against Palace when he switched to CB he was bringing the ball up to the half way line and dictating things so i think it will work and we wont suffer from him not being in midfield.This would allow Russel to battle and Fozzy to get forward (where he''s less of a liability!). I would recall Fozzy, he''s last few forays forward have resulted in goals, the Forest winner he started and finished and i just dont feel comfortable with Pattison in midfield, Palace''s second goal was his fault, losing it in midfield with an awful turn which fooled nobody.Hoolahan and Lita is the way forward now. If Roeder starts Sibierski because the game will be scrappier he really is a fool. McVeigh and Nielsen worked a treat, Hoolahan and Lita can work just as well.

Id like to see this

Marshall

Semmy    Doc    Clinigan    Drury

Croft       Russel    Bell    Hoolahan

Lupoli    Lita

Id rather have Clinigan in midfield but not many options at the back, maybe Omozusi.

Pretty good attacking line up!

MarshallSemi   Doc     Drury     Bertrand                 ClinganCroft                               Bell                  Hula           Lita           Lupoli

I think the best option would be to park a bus in front of the goal and then whether thay play Pablo, Stead, Lisbie, Walters or Haynes upfront it won''t matter [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I think the best option would be to park a bus in front of the goal and then whether thay play Pablo, Stead, Lisbie, Walters or Haynes upfront it won''t matter [:D]

[/quote]

lol or I wonder if there are any brick layers in the crowd that would be willing to brick up our goal [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

And what happens when they smash the windows?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yes lovely Angel we need to start with Saunders and Eastons in defence, I think both of those are must''s, not the most mobile on the pitch I grant you but what defenders if used in the right way....[;)]....arrdee.

I wouldnt be suprised is Sibbers starts instead of Hoolahan. An Omozusi partnering Doc at the back.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

lol or I wonder if there are any brick layers in the crowd that would be willing to brick up our goal [:D]

[/quote]Lol - problem is a bus is better cos we could change ends with it at half time - not that it would matter but the scum would have the advantage of said wall in second half otherwise . . . .  [;)]

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol - problem is a bus is better cos we could change ends with it at half time - not that it would matter but the scum would have the advantage of said wall in second half otherwise . . . .  [;)][/quote]Perhaps we could just lay a few mines to keep things interesting.

Marshall

Omazuzi   Doc  Dumic   Drury

Croft       Clingan      Bell

!          Hoolahan        !
     V                               V
           Lita           Renton

were going to lose anyway, bring in a couple of kids that would allow clingan to come back into the middle and sibierski to eat a burger in Delias

Keiran