Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Just got back from burnley.....

And the game can be summed up in two words UTTER SH*T

Formation didn''t work

Subs were pointless, and did provide any much needed motivation

The players seemed to not care less about the result

Fozzy should not be in the team he''s so out his depth in the championship

Our players swtiched of at important moments, and cost us the 2 goals.

Lita looked bored

And I could go on but i''m not going to bore you.

Those who thought i defended roeder think again, if there''s someone better we could have then its time for a change!

I thought i never say this but board needs to go, but if they do who will take over?? Delia and co already said that no one is queing up to invest in norwich so if they do go we wont have a board!

[quote user="Have Heart"]

Formation didn''t work

Lita looked bored

Those who thought i defended roeder think again, if there''s someone better we could have then its time for a change!

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback HH. You''ve pretty much confirmed what I thought from the radio commentary.Like you my support fro GR is fading away.He just seems to be tinkering blindly in the hope of finding a winning formula.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I thought i never say this but board needs to go, but if they do who will take over?? Delia and co already said that no one is queing up to invest in norwich so if they do go we wont have a board!
[/quote]

And you believe them?  If I remember was that  not originally said by Delia around this time last year, after Peter Cullum had already contacted them regarding investing in the club.  If they went there would be someone to take on the mantel.  This club seriously needs a change right at the top.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Have Heart"]

Formation didn''t work

Lita looked bored

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback HH. You''ve pretty much confirmed what I thought from the radio commentary.Like you my support fro GR is fading away.He just seems to be tinkering blindly in the hope of finding a winning formula.

[/quote]

Todays formula was no where near winning!

[quote user="NIN"]Why do we continue to play Russell as a striker? I would have thought the actual strikers are better than a makeshift one[/quote]

He wasn''t played as a striker fella, we seemed to play 5 across midfield today with lita up front on his own, and he looked lost with a strike partner.

[quote user="Two Tails"]hahah you have not just got back from Burnley, even by plane you would not be back that quick to post at 5.55
[/quote]god with brains like that its no wonder its easy to keep people happy

Nope I did not see that he was from Preston, I therefore retract my comment about how quickly he got home.My new comment is what are you doing so far away from gods own lands?and for the record "we are rubbish" I am not happy with the club, board and manager I think need to go.

[quote user="Two Tails"]hahah you have not just got back from Burnley, even by plane you would not be back that quick to post at 5.55
[/quote]

If you look beneath his name you''ll see he lives in Preston so didn''t have far to go!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Two Tails"]hahah you have not just got back from Burnley, even by plane you would not be back that quick to post at 5.55[/quote]

If you look beneath his name you''ll see he lives in Preston so didn''t have far to go!

[/quote]So what are you trying to tell us CA? - People outside Norfok have homes too? surely if that''s true and the earth is really round and not flat, their homes would just slide off the side!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Gutted to see Fotheringham playing, we look better with Sammy and Rusty in midfiled, absolutely dumbfounded by the decision to play a makeshift striker, particularly given the fact we have a couple on loan who did not even get in the squad[/quote]

Yeah, this was pretty mystifying, although I didn''t see it myself we have undoubtedly looked stronger with SC and DR in centre mid. Even if Russell was part of a five man midfield it seems pretty obvious that he would be drawn towards supporting Lita. Sounded pretty poor anyway, whatever.  

Were a ticking ticking timebomb to league 1, maybe we will just survive by the skin of out teeth this season but sooner or latter the lack of money to build a half decent squad will be our downfall, how long can we continue to rely on half hearted, couldn''t give a stuff loan players, just to keep us afloat, sooner or latter we will no longer survive in this league, unless Delia and Co leave and decent investment comes into the club we will continue to move closer and closer to relegation.