Sign in to follow this  

Where has the bullish denial gone?

**** me! Do you all you ****s have to swear so ******* much to get your ******* points across!?

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

...so when Peter Cullum finally comes riding into town his money will be better spent than simply keeping the old cook in ill gained ingredients until she turns up her toes.

[/quote]

Can you confirm that he will definitely be riding in and, if so,when?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

...so when Peter Cullum finally comes riding into town his money will be better spent than simply keeping the old cook in ill gained ingredients until she turns up her toes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No answer (again).What a surprise![:@]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]

Great post Cluck.

I guess the truth hurts too much for some on here. We are in trouble, big time messy trouble. The sooner some wake up and smell the coffee the better. As for the great Wolves victory. We played well, but put it in contex. Wolves had on off night. Gifted us three of the goals and played with only ten men for part of the game. It will be no good a few months down the line if nothing changes harping back to the Wolves game and saying didn''t we play well. Even relegated teams usually have the occasional good game after all.

Well what did you expect for asking such a totally dumb question.  Even Peter Cullum could not anser it even if he wanted to![quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]
Well what did you expect for asking such a totally dumb question.  Even Peter Cullum could not anser it even if he wanted to!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

Can you confirm that he will definitely be riding in and, if so,when?[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

You want to oust the board and manager without being sure that an alternative is available......and you accuse me of being dumb?

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

I guess the truth hurts too much for some on here. We are in trouble, big time messy trouble. The sooner some wake up and smell the coffee the better. As for the great Wolves victory. We played well, but put it in contex. Wolves had on off night. Gifted us three of the goals and played with only ten men for part of the game. It will be no good a few months down the line if nothing changes harping back to the Wolves game and saying didn''t we play well. Even relegated teams usually have the occasional good game after all.

[/quote]

Unfortunately some on here seem to think an individual has to have a ready answer to the problems created by others in order to have an opinion. It also seems to be a crime to have seen this fiasco coming years ago...well I''m sorry but it really didn''t take a lot of savvy...just an open mind and an ability to accept that all things NCFC are not necessarily sacrisanct. I am and always will be a "club man"...and therefore Smith is just an obstacle to me in terms of seeing the club move forward. Get rid of her and we have a chance...but cling on to her apron strings for just one more year and we''ve had it.

While others were busy baying for the haplesss Worthingtons blood a while back, I was focusing on Smith and her pivotal part in the downfall of the club. NW was just a symptom of an overall disease...which has now sadly been allowed to become terminal by those in denial or simply blind to the facts laid before them. It''s hardly my fault if I am not one of them.

As for Peter Cullum coming back...of course he will, but on his own terms and when the price is low. This is just another sign of how stupid and possessive Smith is regarding the club...having played perfectly into the hands of the very person she is so desperately trying to exclude. It''s men against boys as far as the Smith/Cullum business nous goes...and Smith will be the loser.

I can''t wait...and Smith''s crocodile tears will make it all the more enjoyable.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

Unfortunately some on here seem to think an individual has to have a ready answer to the problems created by others in order to have an opinion. It also seems to be a crime to have seen this fiasco coming years ago...well I''m sorry but it really didn''t take a lot of savvy...just an open mind and an ability to accept that all things NCFC are not necessarily sacrisanct. I am and always will be a "club man"...and therefore Smith is just an obstacle to me in terms of seeing the club move forward. Get rid of her and we have a chance...but cling on to her apron strings for just one more year and we''ve had it.

While others were busy baying for the haplesss Worthingtons blood a while back, I was focusing on Smith and her pivotal part in the downfall of the club. NW was just a symptom of an overall disease...which has now sadly been allowed to become terminal by those in denial or simply blind to the facts laid before them. It''s hardly my fault if I am not one of them.

As for Peter Cullum coming back...of course he will, but on his own terms and when the price is low. This is just another sign of how stupid and possessive Smith is regarding the club...having played perfectly into the hands of the very person she is so desperately trying to exclude. It''s men against boys as far as the Smith/Cullum business nous goes...and Smith will be the loser.

I can''t wait...and Smith''s crocodile tears will make it all the more enjoyable.

[/quote]

hahaha I am surprised you actually answered their question here yet again Cluck.

How many times is it now that you have told them that he will invest when Delia has to cash her shares in at the lowest price possible???

Oh well, I suppose it is extremely difficult to hear when your head has been buried in sand for the past 3 years???

These people who ask the same questions hundreds of times and who find it so difficult to fathom out why we take the pee when they still can''t take on board what we have been telling them, really do make me chuckle!!!  [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha I am surprised you actually answered their question here yet again Cluck.

How many times is it now that you have told them that he will invest when Delia has to cash her shares in at the lowest price possible???

Oh well, I suppose it is extremely difficult to hear when your head has been buried in sand for the past 3 years???

These people who ask the same questions hundreds of times and who find it so difficult to fathom out why we take the pee when they still can''t take on board what we have been telling them, really do make me chuckle!!!  [:D]

[/quote]

Being "hated" by so many has something stimulating about it....and being continually right simply has to be broadcast to those said "haters" on a regular basis. Do you feel the same?    [:)]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Being "hated" by so many has something stimulating about it....and being continually right simply has to be broadcast to those said "haters" on a regular basis. Do you feel the same?    [:)]

[/quote]me and smudge luv ya cluck!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][Y]

[quote user="Sludge"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]me and smudge luv ya cluck!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][Y][/quote]

Damn...a friend!        [;)]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How sweet. One man,two usernames. Self love. Touching.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s much better buried in sand than up you own backside.

You advocate revolution but at least have a flag to rally the masses to and don''t forget the promise of Utopia at the finish.

According to you you hounded out Chase great look what you got. Have another go and hope to get it better this time with no one in mind. Pure and utter............

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How sad. One man...one arseh*le. Self love. Whatever turns you on.

NEXT.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You advocate revolution but at least have a flag to rally the masses to and don''t forget the promise of Utopia at the finish.

According to you you hounded out Chase great look what you got. Have another go and hope to get it better this time with no one in mind. Pure and utter............

[/quote]

Mmmm....back stairs butler.

Say no more.

Hmm, it is too much to think that if we started putting real pressure on the board they would be forced to sell to someone? We can''t simply oust the board, they can''t just walk away and take the money, they have to have someone pay them. It seems that the people on here who constantly claim that there''s no-one to replace the board are missing the blindingly obvious, the board would HAVE to find a replacement if they wanted their money. Maybe protesting and showing that they are no longer wanted here would put the boot up their arse and force them to go looking for investment, either that or endure Delia''s perfect image being torn apart by scenes of protesting fans.

Its the Clubs " image" that will be "torn apart by scenes of protesting fans". When a business is bought it is all the business and in NCFC''s case it is the Ground, the Players, the Manager and the fans. Who would want to buy the fans on this Board?. Many are the ones who chanted "You Fat Bast**d" to get rid of Robert Chase, Led "Worth Out" campaigns and now speak in such derogatory terms of Delia Smith.

Personally I wish these so called fans would use their energy to support the team and the club, and help win matches with their cheers. They had done no good with their protests in the past and will do no good this time either. They would still be protesting if we were fifth in the Premiership.

[quote user="Bobert"]

Its the Clubs " image" that will be "torn apart by scenes of protesting fans". When a business is bought it is all the business and in NCFC''s case it is the Ground, the Players, the Manager and the fans. Who would want to buy the fans on this Board?. Many are the ones who chanted "You Fat Bast**d" to get rid of Robert Chase, Led "Worth Out" campaigns and now speak in such derogatory terms of Delia Smith.

Personally I wish these so called fans would use their energy to support the team and the club, and help win matches with their cheers. They had done no good with their protests in the past and will do no good this time either. They would still be protesting if we were fifth in the Premiership.

[/quote]

And you would be saying the same thing if financial restraints meant that we could only afford non-league free transfers in the next few years.  The football team has been way down the list of priorities of those at the top at CR for years now and when some of us realised this we pointed out the downward spiral this would instigate, only to be rounded upon and ridiculed.  The buck stops at the top and those who have mindlessly supported them have to share part of the blame.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

How sad. One man...one arseh*le. Self love. Whatever turns you on.

NEXT.

[/quote]

To be recognised as such by the biggest one on the forum really touches my heart![:D][:D][:D]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha not back to that again are we??

Call for the men in white coats!!!! [:$]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

mmmm yes just as we suspected... you stood up for your bum buddy fat bob until his last hurrah (I ain''t done nothing gov kop out)... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Great post Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

mmmm yes just as we suspected... you stood up for your bum buddy fat bob until his last hurrah (I ain''t done nothing gov kop out)... [:$]

[/quote]

What a shame just when I started to think you had learned the lesson of diplomacy your mouth takes over.(Without engaging brain) Pity realy as your new attitude had just started to win a friend or two to your cause. I don''t think the post was in favour of Chase, just quoting from an earlier statement of yours. Or do you post so many you forget?

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

Bobert... I must say you talk utter plop...

How did a nerd such as yourself pull such a tasty looking lady???

What a waste!!! [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this the tasty looking lady, perchance? Or the nerd?

Just wondering.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this the tasty looking lady, perchance? Or the nerd?

Just wondering.

OTBC

[/quote]

That''s your Mum, that is[:D]