Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

Line-up V Burnley

.....................................................................................Marshall.....................................................................................Semmy (if fit) otherwise Omozusi...................Kennedy...................Stefanovic....................................................BertrandBell...............................................................Russell........................Clingan........................................................Pattison.....................................................................Lita...............................Sibierski (with Lupoli waiting very well warmed up in the wings)

Croft and Hoolahan on the bench as impact players, joined by Drury, Fozzy, and Koroma (risking no keeper).

marshall

kennedy doc stevanovic drury

bell   fozzy  clingan  pattison

hoolahan

lita

kennedy at right back, trust me he can play there with the doc and drury back in we look solid as a rock at the back. pattison on the left and drop croft who is more of an impact player of the bench for bell. hoolahan just through the middle to thread the balls in for lita. fozzy plays in stead of the tired rusty.

subs

nelson, lupoli, omouzi, russell, sibierski.  

this is without doubt our best 11

What, mate have you been to game? have you seen how incapable Hoolahan is? He Contributes absolutly nothing, plays like he doesnt want the ball, wins nothing, first touch is awful, never on his wing, never takes anyone on on, no pace and he''s so lightweight its untrue. To say he is the replacement for a certain someone is painful!!!!

Kris Commons was different class lastnight, compare Commons to Croft and Wesley, what a joke!

My 11 for saturday?? I dont even want to write it down. It hurts!

CD, your clueless ,ate, wes is a class act, who is not playing his best football, maybe low on confidence, maybe nopt quite fitting in, the role just behind Lita could be wonderful for him. And I agree Russell is not playing well at all, bring back Fozzy, as painstaking as it may seem.

Marshy

Omos   Doc   Kennedy   Bertrand

Croft    Clingan  Russell   Bell

Sibs     Lita

Although maybe Pattison in to give Rusty a break if he is struggling.

When''s it going to get better, its ok watching him do fancy tricks on youtube. he was dragged off last night and was shocking.

doesnt play with passion the guy cant even get to Carrow Road on time for a home game. Plays like he doesnt want to be there.

Cant see it getting better.

I hope he never plays in a yellow shirt again.

Marshall

Semmy(if fit) Kennedy Stefanovic Drury

Croft   Clingan  Pattison   Bell

Lita   Sibierski

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]how about we use boston uniteds team, we are just about as good.[/quote]Only 5 (7) loans in the squad, remember.I''d go with                   MarshallOmozumi Doherty Stefanovic Bertrand      Bell            Clingan          Pattison                 Russell  Sibierski                          Lita (Christmas tree shape if it doesn''t show up)

Marshall

Omozusi        Doc         Stefanovic       Bertrand

Bell               Russell     Clingan            Hoolahan

Lita          Sibierski

I would also like David Marshall to playHere''s mine:                            MarshOmozusi        Doc    Kennedy     Drury ( Bertrand''s had a poor run of form recently)Bell               Fozzy   Clingan     Pattison                      Hoolahan                        LitaSubs: Nelson, Koroma ( haven''t seen much of him but when he played v southampton he sounded a real threat and the defence couldnt do anything about him - needs match time to improve confidence in his finishing though), Lupoli, Sibierski, Russel

Basically I think we need to go to Burnley with a real attack focused strategy, who cares about defence - go or the 10 goal thriller, and hopefully come off 6-4 ahead.

Marshall

Semmi (if fit)         Kennedy                       Dejan           Drury

Bell                 Fotheringham                    Clinghan         Lupoli

Lita

Sibs

We were playing the ball long on tuesday, and far too often if went over the head of sibs and towards Lita, Lita will with nothing in the hair, might as well play the 2 the other way around.