Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

ITV's The Championship

In my opinion Iwelumo being sent off was the right decision. He ran into the defender, buggered over and then immediately got back up to say his piece. He leant forward and they both hit the floor. Best to watch the build up to the incident to see why it was the right decision.

I may get slated for saying this but I happen to think that this season Wolves are a very good side and that they''ll finish in the top 6[:$]

BTW we8 by saying the above it doesnt mean I like wolves [:)]

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

I may get slated for saying this but I happen to think that this season Wolves are a very good side and that they''ll finish in the top 6[:$]

[/quote]Heathen!!!! 20 lashes for you sir! [:O]

I too think they''ll end up in the top six. I don''t think they''ll make the top two as I think Reading and Birmingham will have a bit too much about them over the course of the season and will tie those positions up. No denying that at the moment Wolves are the team with the momentum, but we know what happened to Watford last season. It can change very quickly.

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

[/quote]

Blimey that''s almost as bad as giving a compliment to the binners, you just don''t do it lol [:O]

We only get poor coverage because we are a poor team playing medichre football, get over it!

[quote user="pete"]We only get poor coverage because we are a poor team playing medichre football, get over it![/quote]

I think you''re a binner..... upset cos you couldnt break down sheff wed?

cheers people for actually responding to my post and not just slaughtering me lol

as to iwelumo i personally think you send one of you have to send the pair off, watch replay and st.ledger is shown to kick out at him sparking the response, whether guilty or not it was stupid of big chris to do that, there was no attempt for head butt either side but heads went together like locking horns on a ram

they both went down like pair of fairies which was rather embarrassing!

c.t - we all know that you love the wolves as well lol! keep the faith mate [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

cheers people for actually responding to my post and not just slaughtering me lol

as to iwelumo i personally think you send one of you have to send the pair off, watch replay and st.ledger is shown to kick out at him sparking the response, whether guilty or not it was stupid of big chris to do that, there was no attempt for head butt either side but heads went together like locking horns on a ram

they both went down like pair of fairies which was rather embarrassing!

c.t - we all know that you love the wolves as well lol! keep the faith mate [;)]

[/quote]

[8o|] I like you to a certain extent (when you dont keep banging on about wolves - which isnt often!) but I HATE wolves FC!

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

I think just like the Brum, we are going to show Wolves to be what they really are, average.

I think we will beat them 2-0

[/quote]

any one remember how good we were vs you at molineux last season?

you put that performance and attacking movement with a final product and thats what we got now

frightening i know!

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

I think just like the Brum, we are going to show Wolves to be what they really are, average.

I think we will beat them 2-0

[/quote]

any one remember how good we were vs you at molineux last season?

you put that performance and attacking movement with a final product and thats what we got now

frightening i know!

[/quote]

Not frightening at all, we are a totally different team to last season, but we will let you think our team is as poor as last season if it makes you happy lol [:)]

yellows - i wasnt refering to norwich performance that day, no matter how poor you played we still played well and carved chance after chance. but failed to score.

my wolves are playing some best football i''ve personally seen, i have to pinch my self to believe it. we are avg 3 goals per game

long we keep that up teams should be worried and we will play with no fear at all

[quote user="we8wba"]

yellows - i wasnt refering to norwich performance that day, no matter how poor you played we still played well and carved chance after chance. but failed to score.

my wolves are playing some best football i''ve personally seen, i have to pinch my self to believe it. we are avg 3 goals per game

long we keep that up teams should be worried and we will play with no fear at all

[/quote]

They certainly are we8wba,

I thought their attacking play was particularly exciting to watch, reminisant I feel of the Wolves team of my youth with iconic players like Bert Williams the Goalie , Billy Wright , Ron Flowers  and especially a pint sized winger named Hancocks who once busted his boot with the ferocity of his shooting.

I seem to remember they had a famous victory against the Hungarian team Honved once 6-3. fantastic suff !

Hmm..Wolves are playing well, and no-one can deny that. And the team looks strong..especially in an attacking sense. I would say however, that the defence is quite weak in comparison, and certainly later in the season could have a massive effect. Not only that, it only takes one or two long term injury''s!

[quote user="hogesar"]Hmm..Wolves are playing well, and no-one can deny that. And the team looks strong..especially in an attacking sense. I would say however, that the defence is quite weak in comparison, and certainly later in the season could have a massive effect. Not only that, it only takes one or two long term injury''s![/quote]

our defense past two seasons have had the best defensive record in the league despite us being completly hopeless at defending. i think its due to having best keepers in the leauge those seasons in hennessey and murray. also injuries are vital, but we had our bad share last year in kightly. so hopefully this year were ok, one thing we can do though is cope with injuries and suspensions as proven. last year we just had good starting 11. now we built a squad to contend