Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA AGM - next Monday

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I''m suprised there has been no reports on here, only a few titbits in the EDP.  [:)]

[/quote]

Later. I saw City Angel making notes and if she doesnt I will. Trouble is we are all at work!

Was a good night! Lee Clark comes across as someone who is highly determined to suceed and calls a spade a spade.

His "ruddle of sh!t" comment about last years squad made me laugh.

He also went on to talk about THAT day at Fulham...He said it was the easiest Premier League game he had ever played in and that our so called "big stars and others" didnt deserve to wear the shirt that day and let the club down. I couldnt agree more.

He came close to joining us as a player but a fee which he believed was £3.4m could not be agreed. Prudence? Bloomin Chase!

I will leave the rest to Kathy & CA as some things said by Doomy "spun" over my head!

A highly entertaining night......

Undisclosed fee anyone?? [;)]

Today, 1:24 PM

Canary Nut is not online. Last active: 23/09/2008 12:02:10 Canary Nut

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 03/08/2005
Posts 1,107

Re: Dont tell us we have no money......

Reply Quote

Ex-greenoschin wrote:

C N I think  N D was saying last night at NCISA meeting that the £2.5m loan due at the end of the year will be rolled over and not be repaid in December

OTBC

I have been told that he said they were in negotiations with the bank......its not a done deal yet!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I''m suprised there has been no reports on here, only a few titbits in the EDP.  [:)]

[/quote]

Later. I saw City Angel making notes and if she doesnt I will. Trouble is we are all at work!

[/quote]

Sorry haven''t had a chance to write anything up, but see that a report of the evening is going to appear on the NCISA website very soon, so people will be able to read it on there.( if not I''ll type something out at the weekend)

The picture on the ncisa website me chuckle http://www.ncisa.co.uk/  look at the expression on Lee Clark''s face as he''s glancing at Mr Tilson, would make a great caption comp wouldn''t it? [:)]

What Lee CLARK said to me was "That woman sitting over there at the back of the room,i hope she is not going to run on about Darren HUCKERBY all night".Neil DONCASTER was laughing as i said that we were lucky she was not wearing her San Jose football shirt.

Thats rubbish [:D] cause the panel were all sitting down by the time I found a chair right at the back, well hidden.

Was going to wear my San Jose shirt though but decided perhaps best not to. Good to see so many of them around at Carrow Rd on Sat though.

A good evening, well done NCISA for organising it for us, maybe Delia and Michael could do the next one????( if they''re still around then)

[quote user="cityangel"]

Thats rubbish [:D] cause the panel were all sitting down by the time I found a chair right at the back, well hidden.

Was going to wear my San Jose shirt though but decided perhaps best not to. Good to see so many of them around at Carrow Rd on Sat though.

A good evening, well done NCISA for organising it for us, maybe Delia and Michael could do the next one????( if they''re still around then)

[/quote]

dont worry CA if the clubs doing well.. they will be there....

jas :)

I just wondered when there''s going to be a report put up on the NCISA site, a write up of the fans forum with Lee Clark? I''m sure it would be of interest for those who couldn''t go.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]I just wondered when there''s going to be a report put up on the NCISA site, a write up of the fans forum with Lee Clark? I''m sure it would be of interest for those who couldn''t go.[/quote]

I think you will find its there BMC. I have also done a brief report in Saturday''s Pinkun.

Kathy or city angel, how would you react to the following comment from Smudger on another thread:

"PS - The NCISA meeting last night summed up what a sham this club has become... crap football, mid table pap and nobody allowed to say boo to a goose because we are supposedly improving... "

By the way, was there an opportunity to ask the question I posed?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Kathy or city angel, how would you react to the following comment from Smudger on another thread:

"PS - The NCISA meeting last night summed up what a sham this club has become... crap football, mid table pap and nobody allowed to say boo to a goose because we are supposedly improving... "

By the way, was there an opportunity to ask the question I posed?

[/quote]

Yes Mr Tilson read your question out and Doomcaster said ''''the only people who know why they left are the Turners and they don''t wish to comment '''' [:)]

P.S. I''ll let one of the NCISA members who are registered on here reply to Smudger''s comment!

CA ,thanks but no thanks for the opportunity to answer Smudger''s comment made i understand on another thread.I obviously saw him in the audience but not once did he put his hand up to ask a question nor did he indicate that he wished to do so.As you are aware everybody was given the chance and some people asked more than one question.

Smudger old boy you had your chance on the night and i would have been delighted for you to have had the roving microphone handed to you.If you had a problem with answers that were given or the questions that were asked by your fellow audience members the problem you now appear to have is of your doing.

This is not a dig Smudger but your stance now taken about the evening i feel is a bit rich.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

CA ,thanks but no thanks for the opportunity to answer Smudger''s comment made i understand on another thread.I obviously saw him in the audience but not once did he put his hand up to ask a question nor did he indicate that he wished to do so.As you are aware everybody was given the chance and some people asked more than one question.

Smudger old boy you had your chance on the night and i would have been delighted for you to have had the roving microphone handed to you.If you had a problem with answers that were given or the questions that were asked by your fellow audience members the problem you now appear to have is of your doing.

This is not a dig Smudger but your stance now taken about the evening i feel is a bit rich.

[/quote]

Can I add to that that I was delighted to see you there Smudger as I have alluded to in my Pinkun column this week http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/NCISA.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=NCISA&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=NCISA&itemid=NOED26%20Sep%202008%2016%3A56%3A04%3A940.

But FFS what is the point of coming if you are not going to put your view point across then moan about it afterwards? If you are not brave enough to ask a question yourself, then thats OK, I understand that But write it on a bit of paper and we will do it for you. Thats what Yankee did for different reasons.

Are you going to catch the Darth off his guard? Make him squirm in his chair?......Nope. He''s got a good idea of what is going to be asked and will have well prepared answers....

Does an AGM ever change anything? Will it alter the internal politics and the operating mantra of the Major-shareholding duo?

It''s like the annual Club AGM......an opportunity for folk to voice their concerns and ask questions on the running of the club.....but it never changes anything.....does it? Attended by ''partisan'' support of the hierarchy at Carra.....

(I do understand though, that he was a tad ''annoyed'' when questioned, whether a non-playing salary to the tune of £150-180k was justifiable).....

Lee''s just a down to earth individual......my kind of bloke.

Have to give the club credit for agreeing to attend all the various Supporter Clubs AGM''s, lots of clubs don''t.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Have to give the club credit for agreeing to attend all the various Supporter Clubs AGM''s, lots of clubs don''t.
[/quote]

Does it change anything?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Have to give the club credit for agreeing to attend all the various Supporter Clubs AGM''s, lots of clubs don''t.[/quote]

Does it change anything?

[/quote]Probably not but it''s better than having a board which thinks it''s above it''s supporters.  Take Doncaster for instance, he always turns up, answers people''s E-mails and makes himself available for a chat outside Carrow Road on a match day; lot''s of Chairmans would''nt.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Have to give the club credit for agreeing to attend all the various Supporter Clubs AGM''s, lots of clubs don''t.
[/quote]

Does it change anything?

[/quote]

Probably not but it''s better than having a board which thinks it''s above it''s supporters.  Take Doncaster for instance, he always turns up, answers people''s E-mails and makes himself available for a chat outside Carrow Road on a match day; lot''s of Chairmans would''nt.
[/quote]

For £175,000 a year.....I would cook your dinner for you as well...

It was his predecessor Gordon Bennett, that used to stand outside Carra.....The Darth, was just an ickle puppy solicitor who slept under the boardroom table.

And the board don''t think they''re above the supporters?.....Never see them on the coaches or the trains travelling to away games.

Mello,the last line of your post has convinced me you are on a wind up to a certain degree.Please do not regard what i say as arse licking but i thought Delia on lots of occassions has put on the shirt and sat with the fans at away games and some at home as well.Roger Munby has also faced the fans after away games as they leave.Mr Ashley of the toon is now getting slagged off for mixing with the fans.You cannot have it both ways and as for travelling by train or coach if you drove a Jag,BMW or Mercedes for example surely it is a no brainer.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Mello,the last line of your post has convinced me you are on a wind up to a certain degree.Please do not regard what i say as arse licking but i thought Delia on lots of occassions has put on the shirt and sat with the fans at away games and some at home as well.Roger Munby has also faced the fans after away games as they leave.Mr Ashley of the toon is now getting slagged off for mixing with the fans.You cannot have it both ways and as for travelling by train or coach if you drove a Jag,BMW or Mercedes for example surely it is a no brainer.

[/quote]

Just because they talk to us......doesn''t mean they''re our friends....

I haven''t seen or heard much from the ''Majors'' since Cullumgate......

[quote user="Kathy"]

Can I add to that that I was delighted to see you there Smudger as I have alluded to in my Pinkun column this week http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/NCISA.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=NCISA&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=NCISA&itemid=NOED26%20Sep%202008%2016%3A56%3A04%3A940.

But FFS what is the point of coming if you are not going to put your view point across then moan about it afterwards? If you are not brave enough to ask a question yourself, then thats OK, I understand that But write it on a bit of paper and we will do it for you. Thats what Yankee did for different reasons.

[/quote]

So cmon Smudger why didn''t you have the balls to raise some of the burning issues you have on here or are you shy in public?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

So cmon Smudger why didn''t you have the balls to raise some of the burning issues you have on here or are you shy in public?

[/quote]

Would it of been worth raising any issues that I had?

All that I would of got back was patronisation in the Donkster saying " you don''t know how much I would like to answer that, but unfortunately I can''t"

Like Mello says... Mr Doncater is all too well vesed in these matters... he is like a bleedin politician.

The fans are all too happy to let them off the hook time after time when they are on it, and quite frankly they had plenty of water between them and the end of the line after the last minute winner the other week against Sheff Utd.

I raised any issues I had in public long ago... the forum at Diss last year being the latest of these times (when they didn''t allow me any more than approx a minute on the mic and actually came and grabbed it out of my hand).

We are a very poor side, however much Mr Clark would like to beg to differ.  Maybe himself and Roeder should be applauded for the job they have done... I just wonder if he is willing to hang around and watch things fall apart as the board give them no money to build a team with?

Maybe the next few months will see Roeder and Clark do the sensible thing and walk?

All I can do is sit back and watch, because it is going to take something really drastic for the Norwich fans to act.

They didn''t act last season when we were cut adrift at the bottom with 8 points, so what chance have we got of putting some pressure on those in the boardroom at the moment???