Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Sentana

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

they are so iritating fr people who dont have it!

cant watch england games, the fa cup or some league cup.

[/quote]

I find those widdly diddly soloes he does most annoying.  Oh, and his moustache.  And the Perm.  Oh no, wait that''s Graeme Souness from the 80s.

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

they are so iritating fr people who dont have it!

cant watch england games, the fa cup or some league cup.

[/quote]

Sky should have got the rights for England Football not Amir Bloody Khans fights.

Sky obviously didn''t want them enough, so don''t blame Setanta blame them or the BBC for not bidding a bit more.

Internationals belong to the nation - it''s abhorrent that Setanta or even Sky should have the right to charge for these.....

Also a freeview box will only set you back around £30 with a card slot, and their is some great deals at the mo to get sentanta sports free for a year!!

[quote user="wrightycool"]Setanta is awful though! It should be covering what it''s good at Scottish games.[/quote]

You are only saying this because you aint got it!!!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="wrightycool"]Setanta is awful though! It should be covering what it''s good at Scottish games.[/quote]

You are only saying this because you aint got it!!!

[/quote]

I have it, that''s why i know its awful.

Setanta sports news, Oh deary me.

sod paying to watch football on TV ever again! most games are streamed somewhere over the internet.. just find out wherwe and watch a free, legal, stream for nothing.

its like i always say "why buy the milk when the cows free?" Let some other mug pay for it

jas :)

The Ashes not being on terrestrial television is singly the most disgraceful thing ever.  It''s o.k though because now the BBC have formula one, because everyone plays that at the weekend now don''t they.  [:@]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sod paying to watch football on TV ever again! most games are streamed somewhere over the internet.. just find out wherwe and watch a free, legal, stream for nothing.

its like i always say "why buy the milk when the cows free?" Let some other mug pay for it

[/quote]There''s always links being PM''d around here - if you need one just ask!!  I have a large collection as does Jas I''m guessing.  [:D]

[quote user="AndyJR"]The Ashes not being on terrestrial television is singly the most disgraceful thing ever.  It''s o.k though because now the BBC have formula one, because everyone plays that at the weekend now don''t they.  [:@]
[/quote]

still quality sport on TV.. channel 5''s NFL coverage is (suprisingly) Very good! and their NHL coverage isnt bad either....

[quote user="AndyJR"]The Ashes not being on terrestrial television is singly the most disgraceful thing ever.  It''s o.k though because now the BBC have formula one, because everyone plays that at the weekend now don''t they.  [:@]
[/quote]would rather watch curling......

Come on who does good football coverage?itv just love man utd and only analyse the goals, sky - hate them and the murdoch press, setanta, hey they are learning and true, the news is dreadful, but in fairness to them in the last 6months it has improved a huge amount!

[quote user="gissing canary"]Come on who does good football coverage?itv just love man utd and only analyse the goals, sky - hate them and the murdoch press, setanta, hey they are learning and true, the news is dreadful, but in fairness to them in the last 6months it has improved a huge amount![/quote]Agree with you there, most coverage is poor.  The BBC tend to get 2 or 3 "pudits" (number dependant on live game or highlights) who all say the same thing, except if O''Neill is there.  In truth they only need one pundit because they just talk and talk and talk and talk for what seems for ever.  ITV like you say only analyse the goals, they do get some good pundits from time to time though.  The problem with ITV though is like when a few years back they had Venables and Bobby Robson the presenter would ask them a question, only to butt-in 5 seconds later to announce the adverts were coming.  Why bother getting Robson on if you are not going to listen to what he says.  SKY can analyse the entertainment out of anygame and between them and Setanta, they show so much football that I can hardly get interested enough to watch a game.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Only problem is after watching 90 minutes of live football streaming, you''d probably need glasses from the juddery vision.  At least thats been the case for the games I''ve seen.

I''ve purchased 3 months of Setanta but it''s not bad at all because it''s only £6.50 a month for the next 3 months. Then I''ll cancel. Sure streaming is great but I''d rather watch it on a clear picture with no potential buffering

I have it free with me Virgin, (Not that kind I''m afraid). I would not pay for it though, the commentry is awful and god knows why they picked Craig Burley to do matches. The news channel is so bad it make me cringe, they show news form days ago and the colour is bad on TV, they get there words muddled up and spout crap, especially the Aussie bloke. Rant over.

Saying that, I still watch some matches and it saves me paying Sky, talking about Sky, how petty were they that they over charged Virgin for Sky One, news and sport. I felt that Virgin done the right thing in getting rid of their services in protest.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Only problem is after watching 90 minutes of live football streaming, you''d probably need glasses from the juddery vision.  At least thats been the case for the games I''ve seen.

[/quote]

depends what stream you use really.. some are excellent quality! others are shocking though

Simply suppl and demand really, if people didn''t subscribe to the "other " tv networks then BBc and ITV would have the option on all sports.

Until people stop subscribing to Sky etc then they are going to win the sports they want to win. I don''t and won''t have either. eventually these sports will become so exclusive that the majority of people won''t be prepared to keep these over paid prima donnas on the £150k/week and footbal will come back to the masses where it belongs.

I know this is probably years away but it will some day happen. - then all clubs will be able to compete.