Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Norwich Memorabilia

Good question and it was slipping down the page.I would mind a decent size turf to lay in the garden.  I''d probably look after the garden better as a result

I''ve got a home shirt from the promotion season with Huckerby 6 on the back.

My favourite norwich city shirt and one that I am very proud of. Every time I wear it I remember Hucks and everything he did for us

I''ve got loads of stuff and wouldn''t want to part with any of it.

The oldest is an Official Handbook from 1933-34 season. It was given to me by an old man I used to see at Carrow Road when I first went in the 60''s. I just realised that I have now owned it longer than he did!

We played at The Nest, Rosary Road.  Tel. 1514 [;)]

I love reading it and even in the first few pages show how the board made excuses about money even then :-

Well, we believe that Mr. Tom Parker will take us into the Second Division, but we shall not worry if he does not do it this season. It took Mr. Chapman several seasons and several £10,000 transfers to make the Arsenal great, and it may take Mr. Parker several seasons to make Norwich City great, without the aid of big transfer fees.

We went on the be Third Division (South) Champions that season and were promoted to the Second Division for the first time ever [Y]

I`ve got a shirt, flag and hat from 85 Milk Cup final which my oldest has proudly displayed on the wall in his room.

Got handbooks 47/48/49/50.about 20 pink-uns from 59 season,sun sticker album 1971with about 15 ncfc autographs at back,program + unused match ticket from spurs 59 cup away game,rossette from 73 league cup final,about 50 1950s ncfc programs + many more items i cant think of at moment.Suppose favourites are 1959 pink-uns with some great head-lines from cup-run.

Kevin Keelan''s no.1 jersey from 1972 and Terry Allcock''s no.9 from 1965.

Open to offers........[;)]

Photograph of the 1958-59 team with all their original autographs on the back.

Priceless.

I think I might will it to nutty nigel however, if he doesn''t have one. It would be in good hands.

''There.............innt he nice.........''

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[quote user="CT "]

I''ve got a home shirt from the promotion season with Huckerby 6 on the back.

My favourite norwich city shirt and one that I am very proud of. Every time I wear it I remember Hucks and everything he did for us

[/quote]

......the promotion season.......

Says it all really.

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

ive got about 20 different shirts inc a white asics away plus 6 shirts signed by some of  the players from about 4 years .also lots of programs nothing really old and other bits.i had to ease up collecting it started to take up room!

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

when it comes to NCFC memorabilia what would you like to own, or you may already have but would never sell?

[/quote]I''d really like a copy of our eighties "Foster''s Lager" sponsored kit.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

when it comes to NCFC memorabilia what would you like to own, or you may already have but would never sell?

[/quote]

I''d really like a copy of our eighties "Foster''s Lager" sponsored kit.

[/quote] I used to have that shirt....Should of kept it :  Reminds me of the Trevor Putney era !!!

the white Asics away shirt.. circa 90-92 im wearing it now infact! But i really want the home one from that era!

jas :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve got loads of stuff and wouldn''t want to part with any of it.

The oldest is an Official Handbook from 1933-34 season. It was given to me by an old man I used to see at Carrow Road when I first went in the 60''s. I just realised that I have now owned it longer than he did!

We played at The Nest, Rosary Road.  Tel. 1514 [;)]

I love reading it and even in the first few pages show how the board made excuses about money even then :-

Well, we believe that Mr. Tom Parker will take us into the Second Division, but we shall not worry if he does not do it this season. It took Mr. Chapman several seasons and several £10,000 transfers to make the Arsenal great, and it may take Mr. Parker several seasons to make Norwich City great, without the aid of big transfer fees.

We went on the be Third Division (South) Champions that season and were promoted to the Second Division for the first time ever [Y]

[/quote]

I know someone who would love to own that 1933 handbook , thats the lovely old Lappinitup as this was the first year of his support of Norwich City when he was only 10 . I have often heard him refer to his old hero Tom Parker ....arrdee.

No programmes anymore, had to get rid of the lot of them thanks to a house move.

Old shirts mainly, Mark Robins'' shirt from THE season. Darren Eadie''s from the Mike Walker era, they are both far too big for me to wear but have all the signatures of that time on them.

Lots of old autographs from 1992 -2004 and signed copies of Bryan Gunn''s recent book.

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

[/quote]I''d really like a copy of our eighties "Foster''s Lager" sponsored kit.[/quote] I used to have that shirt....Should of kept it :  Reminds me of the Trevor Putney era !!![/quote]You should see how much this lot are selling it for... some other nice shirts here too.http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Other-UK-Clubs-Championship-Norwich-City/c76_28_65/index.html?osCsid=7pm5hh030btr2kr0tgd6ksqm61

I''m proud to own a Division One Winners Medal from 2003/2004 given away by an anonymous player to charity.

Still don''t know who''s it is yet.....

http://www.presspics.com/medal1.jpg